Zoltan777

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

I am wondering what you guys think what must happen before the antichrist appears.  What are the signs we Christians should be aware of?

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

The Anti-Christ will become known when he takes over the One World Govt.  Which will be established after the  worldchanger  of the Sixth Seal disaster. 

End times sequence:

Soon to happen: The great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, a CME sunstrike. Isaiah 30:26-28 & 30, Malachi 4:1 & 3  It will be the Sixth seal event of cosmic and worldwide effects and the Middle East will be virtually depopulated, cleared and cleansed, Ezekiel 30:1-5  It will be the fulfilment of Psalms 83, Isaiah 2:12-21, 2 Peter 3:7 and Revelation 6:12-17 A small Messianic Jewish remnant will survive in Jerusalem. Isaiah 6:11-13 Many will die around the world: Isaiah 51:6, Jeremiah 9:22, but most will survive and eventually re-establish the infrastructure.

The Seventh seal is ‘about’ a 20 year time gap until the Return of Jesus.

In a short while: Isaiah 29:17, all the holy Land will be regenerated and the Lord’s people, Christian Israelites, be they true descendants of Jacob or grafted in, all born again believers; will gather in the new country of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Isaiah 35:1-10 They will live in peace and prosperity  and 144,000 missionaries are selected from them, to go out to all peoples and proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus.  Revelation 7 & 14, Isaiah 66:19

The rest of the nations will form a One World Government, led by ten Presidents. Daniel 7:24, Revelation 17:12 Before long, three will be taken over and the other seven will confer their power onto another strong leader. Daniel 11:21, Revelation 13:1-8

After a few years: a Northern confederation, led by a person referred to as Gog, will be motivated to attack Beulah – an unprotected land, of great wealth. Gog and his horde will be totally wiped out and it will take seven years to bury them and clean the land. Ezekiel 38 & 39, Joel 2:20

Sometime later, the strong leader of the World Government, will make a seven year treaty with Beulah. This marks the commencement of the seventieth ‘week’ [seven years] of Daniel. There is a 3½ year period of calm and peace in the world. Daniel 9:27

After that: the world dictator comes to Jerusalem in force and declares himself to be god in the new Temple. This starts the Great Tribulation, the trumpet and bowl judgements. The ‘Woman’- Christian Israelites who refused to violate the Covenant, Daniel 11:32, are taken to a place of safety for 1260 days. Zechariah 14:2, Revelation 12:14

Then comes the Glorious Return of Jesus: The battle of Armageddon, Jesus destroys the army of the Anti-Christ by the Sword of His Word and chains up Satan.

The regathering of the Christian Israelites, all those who have kept faithful. Matthew 24:30-31

The 1000 year Millennium reign of King Jesus and His resurrected saints.

The final attack against the holy city and the armies are instantly cremated. Satan is cast    into the lake of fire.  Revelation 16:13-16, Revelation 19:17-21

The Great White Throne judgement, and a New Heaven and a New Earth. Daniel 7:9-10,    Revelation chapter 21

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

8 minutes ago, Rick_Parker said:

The Rapture.

I personally don't believe in rapture before the tribulation. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

5 hours ago, Zoltan777 said:

I am wondering what you guys think what must happen before the antichrist appears.  What are the signs we Christians should be aware of?

Keep your eyes on Jerusalem.  The trouble will begin here.  This is the starting point.

All will seem peaceful and normal, then suddenly the "families of the North" will come and occupy Jerusalem. They will set up their headquarters here and remain until Christ returns and sets Jerusalem free from their oppressor.  The two witness should appear around this time, then the False Prophet will show his face.

Read the whole chapter of Jeremiah 25.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

9 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

The Rapture.

You will see that I don't place a 'rapture to heaven' for the Lord's people anywhere in #2. That is because nowhere does the Bible say such a thing is part of God's plan.  That theory is plainly a Satanic deception, proved by how the controversy about when the rapture will happen, has raged for over 100 years and still no consensus among the so called experts. 

Wouldn't it be better to believe the truth?  We will experience the dramatic times ahead, but we Christians must stand firm in our faith and God promises protection for us. Along with amazing blessings, as we fulfil our destiny of being the Light to the nations and God's witnesses to the nations. 

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

12 hours ago, Zoltan777 said:

Hi Zoltan777,

Pleased to meet you and discuss this important topic. I believe a few things have to occur prior to the anti-Christ appearing.

1. The Body of Christ will be brought to maturity by the Holy Spirit. (Eph. 4: 13)

2. The next global financial crash, (orchestrated) to bring more countries under the control of the IMF. (Rev. 6: 5)

3. An agreement made with ISIS in the Middle East, based on lies. (Dan. 8: 25)

4. WW3 with the Russian Federation and others coming down to the mountains of Israel. (Ez. 38 & 39)

5. The Peace deal with Israel and Iraq, Syria & Jordan by the A/C. (Dan. 7: 8 & 11: 15)

regards, Marilyn.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

18 hours ago, Zoltan777 said:

1. The destruction of the world's capital.  Revelation 17:15-18
  2. Followed by wars and rumors of war.  Revelation 6:3-4, Matthew 24:6

The man of sin will use supernatural powers to destroy three of the ten horns, then he becomes the abomination that desolates.

In general terms, I see globalism (neo-Babelism) as the best indication that a one world ruler is on his way.

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

23 hours ago, Zoltan777 said:

Everything centers around Jerusalem and the middle east, to me there is a huge clue in Daniel as to what must take place in order to set things in motion.  I think the book of Daniel is the real key to recognizing what takes place, particularly in regards to the two kings in chapter 11.  Here is something I believe we should be looking for.

Daniel 11: 8 He shall also carry off to Egypt their gods with their metal images and their precious vessels of silver and gold, and for some years he shall refrain from attacking the king of the north.

In the past, the southern kingdom took a treasure from the king of the north to Egypt.  Now this could make the southern king a ruler from Egypt, or it could just be that the southern king at that time took the treasure to Egypt for other reasons.  It is interesting to note though, that the Hebrew word used for "south" in king of the south is not the Hebrew word that is normally used for south in regards to compass directions.  The word used in Hebrew for south is the word Negev, which is of course the desert in modern day Egypt, south of Israel.  Regardless of whether or not that makes the southern king from Egypt or not, the fact is, we do know Egypt comes up often in end times prophecy.

Daniel 11:43 He shall become ruler of the treasures of gold and of silver, and all the precious things of Egypt, and the Libyans and the Cushites shall follow in his train.

Now later in Daniel, we see the king from the north take this treasure back.  The real point here is this, right now, today, Egypt is not a wealthy nation.  So at what point does Egypt obtain these treasures of gold and silver, and all these precious things of Egypt?  What we should be looking for in regards to this is an archaeological discovery within Egypt, which will make them a present day wealthy nation.

Now this part is speculation on my behalf, but I do think it is something to consider.  This treasure to me appears to be linked to the great wealth of Solomon, and the treasure that was taken when the first temple fell.  People have been searching for this treasure for a very long time, plenty of fables and myths regarding Solomon's mines.  It is also worth mentioning, this wealth of Solomon is attached to the number 666 in scripture, twice.  The only other time 666 is used is in regards to the mark of the beast.  Maybe that's just a coincidence, but I'm just not one who believes in coincidence.

I really can't say one way or the other who these two kings will be as far as nations are concerned, but scripture is clear that Egypt will at some point have great wealth, and that this wealth is a factor in how the end plays out.  I think though, that as the events in Daniel begin to unfold we will have a much clearer picture of what is happening and where we are in the overall scheme of things.

Daniel 12: 9 He said, “Go your way, Daniel, for the words are shut up and sealed until the time of the end.

The words have been shut up and sealed until the time of the end, yet the book of Daniel has been around for a very long time.  There won't be chapters added to this book when we get there, so we have to ask what the angel meant here.  I believe what he is telling us, is that this prophecy won't be understood until we see it starting to take form.

God bless