• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

10 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

I used to get a lot of hate stuff directed at me. I was not even worth a mention on those sites. 

Man have I fallen in to uselessness. 

:sad030:

when I eliminate the sock accounts the only members here are You, George, Omega man and me

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

2 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Tell me if I'm right, the reason some people post on that reviewstream site is to destroy Worthy and try to tell people to stay away from it..

Do you see what God is doing? He's turning it around and brings us all closer together !

I love you all worthy family ! :emot-heartbeat:

..For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil. 1 John 3:8

If one comes here to this forum they will know that review is not true.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

7 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

You posted on the board.

These people where either members who got the ban hammer dropped on them for some reason, or got their status changed and didn't like it, or they were just lurkers.  You would not even need to be a member to make a list of the most frequent posters user names, what they post about, or even copy & paste individual posts from them.  Anyone with the internet could do any of that.

They just pick the names of posters they do not like and then assign values to them they picked out of a hat.  They're kids.  They're drunks.  They live in a basement.  They are misogynists.  They have multiple accounts.  They are dead, a man posing as a woman, an atheist.  You will not find any rhyme or reason to it because there is none.  It is all random and there is no logic to it because they do not know the people they are denigrating nearly as well as they say they do.  There is no way they could and be 100% wrong every time.  Some of them state that they have been members for years but they do not even know what the individual member status terms like "Watchman" means.  A person who had been a member for years would at least have a rudimentary knowledge of how the board works.  None of those people do.  I.e., they are not what they claim to be.

Such is our world and many who are in it....eh? :)

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

2 hours ago, angels4u said:

Tell me if I'm right, the reason some people post on that reviewstream site is to destroy Worthy and try to tell people to stay away from it..

Do you see what God is doing? He's turning it around and brings us all closer together !

I love you all worthy family ! :emot-heartbeat:

..For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil. 1 John 3:8

Yes, Angels, I do see.  I went back and read some more of that and they called Kwik vile names, and Thallasa, and accused Onelight of being an atheist and etc, etc.  I agree, they went on for page after page giving reasons why NO Christian should ever come here.  What a sad, twisted little person.  May God have mercy on him/her for all the vicious lies put forth.  And may satan fail miserably in his attempts to trash this site.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

4 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Yes, Angels, I do see.  I went back and read some more of that and they called Kwik vile names, and Thallasa, and accused Onelight of being an atheist and etc, etc.  I agree, they went on for page after page giving reasons why NO Christian should ever come here.  What a sad, twisted little person.  May God have mercy on him/her for all the vicious lies put forth.  And may satan fail miserably in his attempts to trash this site.

Hi MG,

We know who will have the last say---- and we know how the story ends!

That site is just so full of hate and they talk about things they don't even know,it's sad how people can be so hateful and deceived :(

Love you Sister :emot-heartbeat:

2 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

You posted on the board.

These people were either members who got the ban hammer dropped on them for some reason, or got their status changed and didn't like it, or they were just lurkers.  You would not even need to be a member to make a list of the most frequent posters user names, what they post about, or even copy & paste individual posts from them.  Anyone with the internet could do any of that.

They just pick the names of posters they do not like and then assign values to them they picked out of a hat.  They're kids.  They're drunks.  They live in a basement.  They are misogynists.  They have multiple accounts.  They are dead, a man posing as a woman, an atheist.  You will not find any rhyme or reason to it because there is none.  It is all random and there is no logic to it because they do not know the people they are denigrating nearly as well as they say they do.  There is no way they could and be 100% wrong every time.  Some of them state that they have been members for years but they do not even know what the individual member status terms like "Watchman" means.  A person who had been a member for years would at least have a rudimentary knowledge of how the board works.  None of those people do.  I.e., they are not what they claim to be.

They WERE a member, and recently, and I believe they are back again.  Don't quote me on that for I'm not sure yet. I had no idea someone claiming to follow Christ would be that vindictive and nasty.  Learn something new every day.  These vile 'reviews' are going to keep coming because that person has a vendetta.  And they are NOT a Christian.

3 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Hi MG,

We know who will have the last say---- and we know how the story ends!

That site is just so full of hate and they talk about things they don't even know,it's sad how people can be so hateful and deceived :(

Love you Sister :emot-heartbeat:

Amen to that, Angels.:wub:

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

23 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

so what did you do about it.....   did you post and call them out????

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

And in some instances, saying some pretty horrible things about myself.                                 Cobalt

:24:

When reviewstream was first brought to my attention we had a good laugh because it is just absurd & I decided rather quickly not to read anymore of it because there is no reason to entertain the enemy & fill my mind with such trash......we pretty much knew who these folks were,disgruntled banned members.The funny thing is that they are actually the ones that had multiple accounts -they created new accounts to keep returning...ironic,huh?Someone mentioned they never heard of "sock accounts" before this,neither have I .......we all learned from the offenders themselves. I still think of MsMuffet as "Peeps",she has never hidden the fact she changed her name.......anyone here who has changed their username is always sure to tell everyone...they are not creating "new accounts"  

Recently this came up again because a member was basically confronted about it & I suppose had no choice but to fess up and thats how it was once again brought to my attention......I had befriended someone & meanwhile they were saying horrible things about me so I did reply on reviewstream,not as a rebuttal but basically just to say "Okay,so here I am.....these are lies,you are forgiven & in my prayers"   Anyone can read what I said because I am Kwik all the time,at home,at church,at Worthy & that is my name(kwikphilly is my username)   And the person who called me an evil devil from hell,the worst one on Worthy was calling me on the phone everyday pretending to be seeking the Lord......but I look at it this way"Faith comes by hearing the Word of God"......I would read the bible to the person,talk about Jesus & Heavenly things of God.....their agenda doesn't matter,Christ was preached!!! In that I Rejoice!!! The Lord Says His Word Will NEVER return void......thats good enough for me

Remember Brothers & Sisters,don't be angry or offended even if some things said are hurtful......we do not wrestle with flesh & blood,they are not the real enemy,they talk about "sock puppets" & these folks are actually little puppets doing the devils bidding   Holy Spirit Convicts hearts,pray they be Enlightened-their hearts be softened to Receive Gods Word....pray they recognize the stronghold the enemy has on them  But by all means forgive & move on    I was very hurt when I found out who the person was but after a brief moment I was not going to allow the spirit of pride to take my eyes off Jesus & focus on "poor me".....No no,I will not entertain the enemy   It is for Christ sake I am hated,we are all hated    Let us not forget what it is truly all about-spiritual warfare...

We are obviously doing the Lords work here & a fantastic job at that-GLORY TO GOD!!! Let us continue to seek Gods Wlll,His Direction and walk in Spirit & in Truth,wearing Gods Full Armor at all times .......Here they will find one thing,the Sword of the Spirit!I hope it brings them to the foot of the cross-Praise Jesus!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Abby-I know you're teasing,you of all people know me very well and my real husband(on reviewstream they say I don't have a husband but that "Snow" is really my brother-lol)  I have been an only child for 60 years! My poor husband doesn't bother a soul,he is a man of few words & even he was dragged in there.....incredible

• Loved it! 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, other one said:

so what did you do about it.....   did you post and call them out????

Not yet; I'm waiting until I have a couple of hours to write my rebuttal.  And, unlike the person who wrote the 'reviews', I'm going to use my own username here so that they have no doubt as to who wrote it.