• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, Davida said:

Mabel look on the internet, and find a Bible teaching Baptist church in your area that the Pastor uses expository preaching - going verse by verse in the Bible and teaching on it. You will learn a lot, there will be good praise, good fellowship and a prayer group to join. Then invite your friend there. No need to fret and no need to be solo. Other Bible believing Christians are out there and join that Church, Sis.

Yes their are others.   And we can all encourage each other here too.   All look out for one another .  And praise the LORD peoples.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,160
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Davida said:

Is it called "Unity Church"? - this is what it sounds like to me.  If so , it is a big organization all through out North America . They are a New thought heretical group - very New Age in their beliefs and completely twisting of the bible scriptures. Stay clear. They are about seeking the "divine in you" - they teach False doctrines.  I know all about them , I attended it & read many of their books by their founders when I was into the New Age.

yes "unity church" yeah when i looked at the booklet i thought jeepers creepers that all sounds very newage as like you i have been down that road and recognised the lingo for what it was a croc of ---- and that is why i started the thread as i wanted to be sure cos i thought no this cannot be its a christian daily word book. no need to fear the pagans its the "well meaning christians" we need to be wary of.. laughs nervously

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,271
  • Content Per Day:  3.31
  • Days Won:  30

Yes, Mable, I was warned about "unity" many years ago, but upon looking it up for you, I find that it started in the late 1800s and is loosely  connected to  Christian Science as part of the "new thought"movement.  It is not Christian but preaches that god is in everyone and all are saved.  This is NOT Christian.  Christians teach that all must repent and receive Christ to be saved.  

Thank You God for showing Mable that this is an evil path.  Amen

• Brilliant! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,160
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  0

21 hours ago, Willa said:

Yes, Mable, I was warned about "unity" many years ago, but upon looking it up for you, I find that it started in the late 1800s and is loosely  connected to  Christian Science as part of the "new thought"movement.  It is not Christian but preaches that god is in everyone and all are saved.  This is NOT Christian.  Christians teach that all must repent and receive Christ to be saved.  

Thank You God for showing Mable that this is an evil path.  Amen

wow yes that is a good point as folk seem to assume well some of us do! that the older stuff hasnt been corrupted. but we live in a fallen world. ah christian science heard of them dont really know anything about them. in my mothers village it seems that the  christadelphians have moved into the pub for their services. again dont know anything about these folk other than they are a cult maybe.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,287
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

Below is a link I discovered when some discussion here was talking about different false doctrine groups out there I haven't heard of, (NAR).   While surfing the tube, I found the below. At the end of each video, is a link to the next one. There are quiet a few parts, I've only made it to part five. Each one is an hour, to an hour and a half. I believe it is very well put together.

Just type in; The Seven Mountains Heresy  in YouTube. made by a site called  Lamp-Stand  They have a statement of purpose, Though I cannot offer any endorsements, the video speak for themselves. I had no idea what all was going on out there within so called Christian churches, or how far down we have fallen. Truly, a great falling away.

The "Seven Mountains Mandate" is a false teaching quickly spreading around the globe which constitutes the unifying doctrine of the New Apostolic Reformation (NAR). This first video studies the origin of the teaching, which is a form of Christian Dominionism, and its astonishing propagation within this movement.

(One person's reply after watching)  "New Apostolic Reformation theology has taken over my church . Its everywhere. Joined with the emergent church , the positive thinking cult, prosperity cults, and the calling of the papastry for all religion's  to become one under the mother churches tutelage, and authority truly the whole world will follow after her . Time is short, rescue who you can"