• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  38
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  8,700
  • Content Per Day:  3.92
  • Days Won:  64

2 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Who did Peter raise from the dead in Joppa?

Dorcas (Tabitha) Acts 9:

Peter sent them all out of the room; then he got down on his kneesand prayed. Turning toward the dead woman, he said, “Tabitha, get up.”She opened her eyes, and seeing Peter she sat up. 41 He took her by the hand and helped her to her feet. Then he called for the believers, especially the widows, and presented her to them alive.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

1 minute ago, Frances said:

Dorcas (Tabitha) Acts 9:

Peter sent them all out of the room; then he got down on his kneesand prayed. Turning toward the dead woman, he said, “Tabitha, get up.”She opened her eyes, and seeing Peter she sat up. 41 He took her by the hand and helped her to her feet. Then he called for the believers, especially the widows, and presented her to them alive.

Works for me, your turn!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  38
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  8,700
  • Content Per Day:  3.92
  • Days Won:  64

In Acts it is recorded that Peter decided to replace Judas because of which O.T. book?

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  369
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/10/2018 at 2:13 PM, Frances said:

In Acts it is recorded that Peter decided to replace Judas because of which O.T. book?

Peter said, as recorded in the book of Acts:

Acts 1:16  Men and brethren, this scripture must needs have been fulfilled, which the Holy Ghost by the mouth of David spake before concerning Judas, which was guide to them that took Jesus.

Acts 1:17  For he was numbered with us, and had obtained part of this ministry.

Acts 1:18  Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out.

Acts 1:19  And it was known unto all the dwellers at Jerusalem; insomuch as that field is called in their proper tongue, Aceldama, that is to say, The field of blood.

Acts 1:20  For it is written in the book of Psalms, Let his habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein: and his bishoprick let another take.

Acts 1:25  That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.

He was citing the OT book the Psalms 69 and 109 (some of which were written by King David (Psalms 69:1, 109:1)):

Psalms 69:25  Let their habitation be desolate; and let none dwell in their tents.

Psalms 109:6  Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand. 

Psalms 109:7  When he shall be judged, let him be condemned: and let his prayer become sin. 

Psalms 109:8  Let his days be few; and let another take his office

Psalms 109:9  Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.

Psalms 109:10  Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.

Psalms 109:11  Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour.

Psalms 109:12  Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favour his fatherless children.

Psalms 109:13  Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.

Psalms 109:14  Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the LORD; and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out.

Psalms 109:15  Let them be before the LORD continually, that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth.

Edited by ShinyGospelShoes
grammar
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

In what psalm is it encouraged to praise the LORD .    

SO , on that note ,   TIME TO PRAISE THE LORD one and all.    PRAISE THE LORD .

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  369
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

In what psalm is it encouraged to praise the LORD .    

SO , on that note ,   TIME TO PRAISE THE LORD one and all.    PRAISE THE LORD .

A listing of the Psalms with the word 'Praise' somewhere in it:

Psa_7:17  I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Psa_9:1  To the chief Musician upon Muthlabben, A Psalm of David. I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.
Psa_9:2  I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.
Psa_9:11  Sing praises to the LORD, which dwelleth in Zion: declare among the people his doings.
Psa_9:14  That I may shew forth all thy praise in the gates of the daughter of Zion: I will rejoice in thy salvation.
Psa_18:3  I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
Psa_18:49  Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.
Psa_21:13  Be thou exalted, LORD, in thine own strength: so will we sing and praise thy power.
Psa_22:3  But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.
Psa_22:22  I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.
Psa_22:23  Ye that fear the LORD, praise him; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him; and fear him, all ye the seed of Israel.
Psa_22:25  My praise shall be of thee in the great congregation: I will pay my vows before them that fear him.
Psa_22:26  The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the LORD that seek him: your heart shall live for ever.
Psa_27:6  And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.
Psa_28:7  The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
Psa_30:9  What profit is there in my blood, when I go down to the pit? Shall the dust praise thee? shall it declare thy truth?
Psa_30:12  To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.
Psa_33:1  Rejoice in the LORD, O ye righteous: for praise is comely for the upright.
Psa_33:2  Praise the LORD with harp: sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings.
Psa_34:1  A Psalm of David, when he changed his behaviour before Abimelech; who drove him away, and he departed. I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
Psa_35:18  I will give thee thanks in the great congregation: I will praise thee among much people.
Psa_35:28  And my tongue shall speak of thy righteousness and of thy praise all the day long.
Psa_40:3  And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.
Psa_42:4  When I remember these things, I pour out my soul in me: for I had gone with the multitude, I went with them to the house of God, with the voice of joy and praise, with a multitude that kept holyday.
Psa_42:5  Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance.
Psa_42:11  Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.
Psa_43:4  Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God.
Psa_43:5  Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.
Psa_44:8  In God we boast all the day long, and praise thy name for ever. Selah.
Psa_45:17  I will make thy name to be remembered in all generations: therefore shall the people praise thee for ever and ever.
Psa_47:6  Sing praises to God, sing praises: sing praises unto our King, sing praises.
Psa_47:7  For God is the King of all the earth: sing ye praises with understanding.
Psa_48:1  A Song and Psalm for the sons of Korah. Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness.
Psa_48:10  According to thy name, O God, so is thy praise unto the ends of the earth: thy right hand is full of righteousness.
Psa_49:18  Though while he lived he blessed his soul: and men will praise thee, when thou doest well to thyself.
Psa_50:23  Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.
Psa_51:15  O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.
Psa_52:9  I will praise thee for ever, because thou hast done it: and I will wait on thy name; for it is good before thy saints.
Psa_54:6  I will freely sacrifice unto thee: I will praise thy name, O LORD; for it is good.
Psa_56:4  In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.
Psa_56:10  In God will I praise his word: in the LORD will I praise his word.
Psa_56:12  Thy vows are upon me, O God: I will render praises unto thee.
Psa_57:7  My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise.
Psa_57:9  I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: I will sing unto thee among the nations.
Psa_61:8  So will I sing praise unto thy name for ever, that I may daily perform my vows.
Psa_63:3  Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.
Psa_63:5  My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips:
Psa_65:1  To the chief Musician, A Psalm and Song of David. Praise waiteth for thee, O God, in Sion: and unto thee shall the vow be performed.
Psa_66:2  Sing forth the honour of his name: make his praise glorious.
Psa_66:8  O bless our God, ye people, and make the voice of his praise to be heard:
Psa_67:3  Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee.
Psa_67:5  Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee.
Psa_68:4  Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.
Psa_68:32  Sing unto God, ye kingdoms of the earth; O sing praises unto the Lord; Selah:
Psa_69:30  I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving.
Psa_69:34  Let the heaven and earth praise him, the seas, and every thing that moveth therein.
Psa_71:6  By thee have I been holden up from the womb: thou art he that took me out of my mother's bowels: my praise shall be continually of thee.
Psa_71:8  Let my mouth be filled with thy praise and with thy honour all the day.
Psa_71:14  But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more.
Psa_71:22  I will also praise thee with the psaltery, even thy truth, O my God: unto thee will I sing with the harp, O thou Holy One of Israel.
Psa_72:15  And he shall live, and to him shall be given of the gold of Sheba: prayer also shall be made for him continually; and daily shall he be praised.
Psa_74:21  O let not the oppressed return ashamed: let the poor and needy praise thy name.
Psa_75:9  But I will declare for ever; I will sing praises to the God of Jacob.
Psa_76:10  Surely the wrath of man shall praise thee: the remainder of wrath shalt thou restrain.
Psa_78:4  We will not hide them from their children, shewing to the generation to come the praises of the LORD, and his strength, and his wonderful works that he hath done.
Psa_79:13  So we thy people and sheep of thy pasture will give thee thanks for ever: we will shew forth thy praise to all generations.
Psa_84:4  Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee. Selah.
Psa_86:12  I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore.
Psa_88:10  Wilt thou shew wonders to the dead? shall the dead arise and praise thee? Selah.
Psa_89:5  And the heavens shall praise thy wonders, O LORD: thy faithfulness also in the congregation of the saints.
Psa_92:1  A Psalm or Song for the sabbath day. It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High:
Psa_96:4  For the LORD is great, and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above all gods.
Psa_98:4  Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise.
Psa_99:3  Let them praise thy great and terrible name; for it is holy.
Psa_100:1  A Psalm of praise. Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.
Psa_100:4  Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
Psa_102:18  This shall be written for the generation to come: and the people which shall be created shall praise the LORD.
Psa_102:21  To declare the name of the LORD in Zion, and his praise in Jerusalem;
Psa_104:33  I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.
Psa_104:35  Let the sinners be consumed out of the earth, and let the wicked be no more. Bless thou the LORD, O my soul. Praise ye the LORD.
Psa_105:45  That they might observe his statutes, and keep his laws. Praise ye the LORD.
Psa_106:1  Praise ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psa_106:2  Who can utter the mighty acts of the LORD? who can shew forth all his praise?
Psa_106:12  Then believed they his words; they sang his praise.
Psa_106:47  Save us, O LORD our God, and gather us from among the heathen, to give thanks unto thy holy name, and to triumph in thy praise.
Psa_106:48  Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from everlasting to everlasting: and let all the people say, Amen. Praise ye the LORD.
Psa_107:8  Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!
Psa_107:15  Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!
Psa_107:21  Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!
Psa_107:31  Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!
Psa_107:32  Let them exalt him also in the congregation of the people, and praise him in the assembly of the elders.
Psa_108:1  A Song or Psalm of David. O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory.
Psa_108:3  I will praise thee, O LORD, among the people: and I will sing praises unto thee among the nations.
Psa_109:1  To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. Hold not thy peace, O God of my praise;
Psa_109:30  I will greatly praise the LORD with my mouth; yea, I will praise him among the multitude.
Psa_111:1  Praise ye the LORD. I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation.
Psa_111:10  The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.
Psa_112:1  Praise ye the LORD. Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.
Psa_113:1  Praise ye the LORD. Praise, O ye servants of the LORD, praise the name of the LORD.
Psa_113:3  From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD'S name is to be praised.
Psa_113:9  He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the LORD.
Psa_115:17  The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence.
Psa_115:18  But we will bless the LORD from this time forth and for evermore. Praise the LORD.
Psa_116:19  In the courts of the LORD'S house, in the midst of thee, O Jerusalem. Praise ye the LORD.
Psa_117:1  O praise the LORD, all ye nations: praise him, all ye people.
Psa_117:2  For his merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the LORD endureth for ever. Praise ye the LORD.
Psa_118:19  Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the LORD:
Psa_118:21  I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation.
Psa_118:28  Thou art my God, and I will praise thee: thou art my God, I will exalt thee.
Psa_119:7  I will praise thee with uprightness of heart, when I shall have learned thy righteous judgments.
Psa_119:164  Seven times a day do I praise thee because of thy righteous judgments.
Psa_119:171  My lips shall utter praise, when thou hast taught me thy statutes.
Psa_119:175  Let my soul live, and it shall praise thee; and let thy judgments help me.
Psa_135:1  Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the name of the LORD; praise him, O ye servants of the LORD.
Psa_135:3  Praise the LORD; for the LORD is good: sing praises unto his name; for it is pleasant.
Psa_135:21  Blessed be the LORD out of Zion, which dwelleth at Jerusalem. Praise ye the LORD.
Psa_138:1  A Psalm of David. I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee.
Psa_138:2  I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
Psa_138:4  All the kings of the earth shall praise thee, O LORD, when they hear the words of thy mouth.
Psa_139:14  I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
Psa_142:7  Bring my soul out of prison, that I may praise thy name: the righteous shall compass me about; for thou shalt deal bountifully with me.
Psa_144:9  I will sing a new song unto thee, O God: upon a psaltery and an instrument of ten strings will I sing praises unto thee.
Psa_145:1  David's Psalm of praise. I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever.
Psa_145:2  Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever.
Psa_145:3  Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable.
Psa_145:4  One generation shall praise thy works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts.
Psa_145:10  All thy works shall praise thee, O LORD; and thy saints shall bless thee.
Psa_145:21  My mouth shall speak the praise of the LORD: and let all flesh bless his holy name for ever and ever.
Psa_146:1  Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul.
Psa_146:2  While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.
Psa_146:10  The LORD shall reign for ever, even thy God, O Zion, unto all generations. Praise ye the LORD.
Psa_147:1  Praise ye the LORD: for it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely.
Psa_147:7  Sing unto the LORD with thanksgiving; sing praise upon the harp unto our God:
Psa_147:12  Praise the LORD, O Jerusalem; praise thy God, O Zion.
Psa_147:20  He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD.
Psa_148:1  Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the LORD from the heavens: praise him in the heights.
Psa_148:2  Praise ye him, all his angels: praise ye him, all his hosts.
Psa_148:3  Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light.
Psa_148:4  Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens.
Psa_148:5  Let them praise the name of the LORD: for he commanded, and they were created.
Psa_148:7  Praise the LORD from the earth, ye dragons, and all deeps:
Psa_148:13  Let them praise the name of the LORD: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven.
Psa_148:14  He also exalteth the horn of his people, the praise of all his saints; even of the children of Israel, a people near unto him. Praise ye the LORD.
Psa_149:1  Praise ye the LORD. Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints.
Psa_149:3  Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.
Psa_149:6  Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand;
Psa_149:9  To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.
Psa_150:1  Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.
Psa_150:2  Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.
Psa_150:3  Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.
Psa_150:4  Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.
Psa_150:5  Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.
Psa_150:6  Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.

13 minutes ago, ShinyGospelShoes said:

A listing of the Psalms with the word 'Praise' somewhere in it:

Psa_7:17  I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Psa_9:1  To the chief Musician upon Muthlabben, A Psalm of David. I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.
Psa_9:2  I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.
Psa_9:11  Sing praises to the LORD, which dwelleth in Zion: declare among the people his doings.
Psa_9:14  That I may shew forth all thy praise in the gates of the daughter of Zion: I will rejoice in thy salvation.
Psa_18:3  I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
Psa_18:49  Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.
Psa_21:13  Be thou exalted, LORD, in thine own strength: so will we sing and praise thy power.
Psa_22:3  But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.
Psa_22:22  I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.
Psa_22:23  Ye that fear the LORD, praise him; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him; and fear him, all ye the seed of Israel.
Psa_22:25  My praise shall be of thee in the great congregation: I will pay my vows before them that fear him.
Psa_22:26  The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the LORD that seek him: your heart shall live for ever.
Psa_27:6  And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.
Psa_28:7  The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
Psa_30:9  What profit is there in my blood, when I go down to the pit? Shall the dust praise thee? shall it declare thy truth?
Psa_30:12  To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.
Psa_33:1  Rejoice in the LORD, O ye righteous: for praise is comely for the upright.
Psa_33:2  Praise the LORD with harp: sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings.
Psa_34:1  A Psalm of David, when he changed his behaviour before Abimelech; who drove him away, and he departed. I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
Psa_35:18  I will give thee thanks in the great congregation: I will praise thee among much people.
Psa_35:28  And my tongue shall speak of thy righteousness and of thy praise all the day long.
Psa_40:3  And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.
Psa_42:4  When I remember these things, I pour out my soul in me: for I had gone with the multitude, I went with them to the house of God, with the voice of joy and praise, with a multitude that kept holyday.
Psa_42:5  Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance.
Psa_42:11  Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.
Psa_43:4  Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God.
Psa_43:5  Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.
Psa_44:8  In God we boast all the day long, and praise thy name for ever. Selah.
Psa_45:17  I will make thy name to be remembered in all generations: therefore shall the people praise thee for ever and ever.
Psa_47:6  Sing praises to God, sing praises: sing praises unto our King, sing praises.
Psa_47:7  For God is the King of all the earth: sing ye praises with understanding.
Psa_48:1  A Song and Psalm for the sons of Korah. Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness.
Psa_48:10  According to thy name, O God, so is thy praise unto the ends of the earth: thy right hand is full of righteousness.
Psa_49:18  Though while he lived he blessed his soul: and men will praise thee, when thou doest well to thyself.
Psa_50:23  Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.
Psa_51:15  O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.
Psa_52:9  I will praise thee for ever, because thou hast done it: and I will wait on thy name; for it is good before thy saints.
Psa_54:6  I will freely sacrifice unto thee: I will praise thy name, O LORD; for it is good.
Psa_56:4  In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.
Psa_56:10  In God will I praise his word: in the LORD will I praise his word.
Psa_56:12  Thy vows are upon me, O God: I will render praises unto thee.
Psa_57:7  My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise.
Psa_57:9  I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: I will sing unto thee among the nations.
Psa_61:8  So will I sing praise unto thy name for ever, that I may daily perform my vows.
Psa_63:3  Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.
Psa_63:5  My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips:
Psa_65:1  To the chief Musician, A Psalm and Song of David. Praise waiteth for thee, O God, in Sion: and unto thee shall the vow be performed.
Psa_66:2  Sing forth the honour of his name: make his praise glorious.
Psa_66:8  O bless our God, ye people, and make the voice of his praise to be heard:
Psa_67:3  Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee.
Psa_67:5  Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee.
Psa_68:4  Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.
Psa_68:32  Sing unto God, ye kingdoms of the earth; O sing praises unto the Lord; Selah:
Psa_69:30  I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving.
Psa_69:34  Let the heaven and earth praise him, the seas, and every thing that moveth therein.
Psa_71:6  By thee have I been holden up from the womb: thou art he that took me out of my mother's bowels: my praise shall be continually of thee.
Psa_71:8  Let my mouth be filled with thy praise and with thy honour all the day.
Psa_71:14  But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more.
Psa_71:22  I will also praise thee with the psaltery, even thy truth, O my God: unto thee will I sing with the harp, O thou Holy One of Israel.
Psa_72:15  And he shall live, and to him shall be given of the gold of Sheba: prayer also shall be made for him continually; and daily shall he be praised.
Psa_74:21  O let not the oppressed return ashamed: let the poor and needy praise thy name.
Psa_75:9  But I will declare for ever; I will sing praises to the God of Jacob.
Psa_76:10  Surely the wrath of man shall praise thee: the remainder of wrath shalt thou restrain.
Psa_78:4  We will not hide them from their children, shewing to the generation to come the praises of the LORD, and his strength, and his wonderful works that he hath done.
Psa_79:13  So we thy people and sheep of thy pasture will give thee thanks for ever: we will shew forth thy praise to all generations.
Psa_84:4  Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee. Selah.
Psa_86:12  I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore.
Psa_88:10  Wilt thou shew wonders to the dead? shall the dead arise and praise thee? Selah.
Psa_89:5  And the heavens shall praise thy wonders, O LORD: thy faithfulness also in the congregation of the saints.
Psa_92:1  A Psalm or Song for the sabbath day. It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High:
Psa_96:4  For the LORD is great, and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above all gods.
Psa_98:4  Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise.
Psa_99:3  Let them praise thy great and terrible name; for it is holy.
Psa_100:1  A Psalm of praise. Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.
Psa_100:4  Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
Psa_102:18  This shall be written for the generation to come: and the people which shall be created shall praise the LORD.
Psa_102:21  To declare the name of the LORD in Zion, and his praise in Jerusalem;
Psa_104:33  I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.
Psa_104:35  Let the sinners be consumed out of the earth, and let the wicked be no more. Bless thou the LORD, O my soul. Praise ye the LORD.
Psa_105:45  That they might observe his statutes, and keep his laws. Praise ye the LORD.
Psa_106:1  Praise ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psa_106:2  Who can utter the mighty acts of the LORD? who can shew forth all his praise?
Psa_106:12  Then believed they his words; they sang his praise.
Psa_106:47  Save us, O LORD our God, and gather us from among the heathen, to give thanks unto thy holy name, and to triumph in thy praise.
Psa_106:48  Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from everlasting to everlasting: and let all the people say, Amen. Praise ye the LORD.
Psa_107:8  Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!
Psa_107:15  Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!
Psa_107:21  Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!
Psa_107:31  Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!
Psa_107:32  Let them exalt him also in the congregation of the people, and praise him in the assembly of the elders.
Psa_108:1  A Song or Psalm of David. O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory.
Psa_108:3  I will praise thee, O LORD, among the people: and I will sing praises unto thee among the nations.
Psa_109:1  To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. Hold not thy peace, O God of my praise;
Psa_109:30  I will greatly praise the LORD with my mouth; yea, I will praise him among the multitude.
Psa_111:1  Praise ye the LORD. I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation.
Psa_111:10  The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.
Psa_112:1  Praise ye the LORD. Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.
Psa_113:1  Praise ye the LORD. Praise, O ye servants of the LORD, praise the name of the LORD.
Psa_113:3  From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD'S name is to be praised.
Psa_113:9  He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the LORD.
Psa_115:17  The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence.
Psa_115:18  But we will bless the LORD from this time forth and for evermore. Praise the LORD.
Psa_116:19  In the courts of the LORD'S house, in the midst of thee, O Jerusalem. Praise ye the LORD.
Psa_117:1  O praise the LORD, all ye nations: praise him, all ye people.
Psa_117:2  For his merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the LORD endureth for ever. Praise ye the LORD.
Psa_118:19  Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the LORD:
Psa_118:21  I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation.
Psa_118:28  Thou art my God, and I will praise thee: thou art my God, I will exalt thee.
Psa_119:7  I will praise thee with uprightness of heart, when I shall have learned thy righteous judgments.
Psa_119:164  Seven times a day do I praise thee because of thy righteous judgments.
Psa_119:171  My lips shall utter praise, when thou hast taught me thy statutes.
Psa_119:175  Let my soul live, and it shall praise thee; and let thy judgments help me.
Psa_135:1  Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the name of the LORD; praise him, O ye servants of the LORD.
Psa_135:3  Praise the LORD; for the LORD is good: sing praises unto his name; for it is pleasant.
Psa_135:21  Blessed be the LORD out of Zion, which dwelleth at Jerusalem. Praise ye the LORD.
Psa_138:1  A Psalm of David. I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee.
Psa_138:2  I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
Psa_138:4  All the kings of the earth shall praise thee, O LORD, when they hear the words of thy mouth.
Psa_139:14  I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
Psa_142:7  Bring my soul out of prison, that I may praise thy name: the righteous shall compass me about; for thou shalt deal bountifully with me.
Psa_144:9  I will sing a new song unto thee, O God: upon a psaltery and an instrument of ten strings will I sing praises unto thee.
Psa_145:1  David's Psalm of praise. I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever.
Psa_145:2  Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever.
Psa_145:3  Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable.
Psa_145:4  One generation shall praise thy works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts.
Psa_145:10  All thy works shall praise thee, O LORD; and thy saints shall bless thee.
Psa_145:21  My mouth shall speak the praise of the LORD: and let all flesh bless his holy name for ever and ever.
Psa_146:1  Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul.
Psa_146:2  While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.
Psa_146:10  The LORD shall reign for ever, even thy God, O Zion, unto all generations. Praise ye the LORD.
Psa_147:1  Praise ye the LORD: for it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely.
Psa_147:7  Sing unto the LORD with thanksgiving; sing praise upon the harp unto our God:
Psa_147:12  Praise the LORD, O Jerusalem; praise thy God, O Zion.
Psa_147:20  He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD.
Psa_148:1  Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the LORD from the heavens: praise him in the heights.
Psa_148:2  Praise ye him, all his angels: praise ye him, all his hosts.
Psa_148:3  Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light.
Psa_148:4  Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens.
Psa_148:5  Let them praise the name of the LORD: for he commanded, and they were created.
Psa_148:7  Praise the LORD from the earth, ye dragons, and all deeps:
Psa_148:13  Let them praise the name of the LORD: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven.
Psa_148:14  He also exalteth the horn of his people, the praise of all his saints; even of the children of Israel, a people near unto him. Praise ye the LORD.
Psa_149:1  Praise ye the LORD. Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints.
Psa_149:3  Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.
Psa_149:6  Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand;
Psa_149:9  To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.
Psa_150:1  Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.
Psa_150:2  Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.
Psa_150:3  Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.
Psa_150:4  Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.
Psa_150:5  Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.
Psa_150:6  Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.

Exactly .    ONLY and this is KEY , ONLY let us not praise him with our inquity ,  FOR THE LORD despises such .   aka,  living and loving sin yet still singing praises to GOD .

Bible trivia time .    two questions .   WHEN does the dark king stand and HOW does he destroy .