• Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Psalms,

RRE - Revived Roman Empire.

Now you have written quite a lot there concerning the 4 beasts. How about starting a thread as we don`t want to upset this one. I`d like to talk to you on that topic as we agree on so much.

regards, Marilyn.

Yeah I get carried away sometimes when writing about prophecy. Too much to share but not enough time to share it. I think it's a great idea to have a new thread on the 4 beasts but I was hoping you do the honors. It's why I brought it up in the first place. But don't feel pressured, we can always PM each other on the topic if it's an inconvenience.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,205
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

13 minutes ago, Psalms37:4 said:

Yeah I get carried away sometimes when writing about prophecy. Too much to share but not enough time to share it. I think it's a great idea to have a new thread on the 4 beasts but I was hoping you do the honors. It's why I brought it up in the first place. But don't feel pressured, we can always PM each other on the topic if it's an inconvenience.

Hi Psalms,

How gracious of you. Yes I get excited about God`s revelations too & so we should.

Now you go right ahead and start the thread as I`m still working on my next blog series and wont have the time to answer everyone. However I`m sure I`ll have some input.

Looking forward to your thoughts, Marilyn.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

10 hours ago, Psalms37:4 said:

The Iron kingdom is not the Islamic State. ISIS has been defeated and won't exist anymore in the near future. Their capital has already been recaptured and they will no longer control any city in the Middle East soon. The end of ISIS is already in sight.

Raqqa: IS 'capital' falls to US-backed Syrian forces

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-41646802

Trump: 'End of the ISIS caliphate is in sight'

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/21/politics/trump-new-phase-raqqa/index.html

The end of the 'caliphate': Syrian army takes control of Deir Ezzor from ISIS as government forces enter Al-Qaim, the terror group's final bastion in Iraq

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5045843/End-ISIS-caliphate-bastions-Syria-Iraq-fall.html#ixzz4xhQGuTar 

If the power of the beast is earthly then I would agree IS would not be the birthplace of AC. But his power comes through Satan by the permission of God the Father. As I have heard often during the years the Evil triumvirate of Satan, beast and false prophet is a mockery of the Godhead. If that holds true then the beast must be arrested, tried, convicted, executed and resurrected. Which I expect to happen as scripture confirms a healing from a deadly head wound the 8th king suffers.

To further confirm the fact the beast rises from Mesopotamia Daniel 8 tells us the beast rises from the Diadochi. Daniel 11 further confirms the rise of the beast from Mesopotamia as the book follows the kings of the Seleucid realm all the way to the willful king, or beast. 

Since the beast rises from the Diadochi it cannot be Rome. Even if the beast doesn't come from Mesopotamia, he would have to come from Greece, Asia Minor or Egypt.

10 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Diaste,

I agree that the `10 feet & toes` of the great Image & the `10 horns` of the final beast represent Islam. However it will not be ISIS that brings it in for remember the Peace Negotiator come in `peaceably` and `seizes the kingdom by intrigue.` (Dan. 11: 21) I have written in my blog `Islam Rising` who I believe is a very strong contender for that position - Peace maker.

Marilyn. 

I don't know how to get to your blog. Please tell me how to get there. :)

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2

4 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Psalms,

How gracious of you. Yes I get excited about God`s revelations too & so we should.

Now you go right ahead and start the thread as I`m still working on my next blog series and wont have the time to answer everyone. However I`m sure I`ll have some input.

Looking forward to your thoughts, Marilyn.

I won't lie. I actually laughed when reading this as we share the same reason. I don't like getting bogged down answering too many questions from others as well. It's fine. We can always engage in other topics. :)

43 minutes ago, Diaste said:

If the power of the beast is earthly then I would agree IS would not be the birthplace of AC. But his power comes through Satan by the permission of God the Father.

What part of the end of ISIS did you not get? They won't be around much longer. If they were to survive, that would go against the prophecies of Psalm 118, Isaiah 26, Isaiah 17, Isaiah 23, Jeremiah 25:9-11, Haggai 2-3, Zechariah 1, Joel 2:28-32 just to name a few that will be fulfill next year. ISIS will no longer to a player in the next war just ahead. In the next war, it'll be Israel, the US (yes America will defend Israel), Hezbollah, Lebanon, Iran, Hamas from the Gaza and the Syrian government to name a few. 

The Ignominious End of the ISIS Caliphate

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/the-ignominious-end-of-the-isis-caliphate

‘Game Over.’ Iraqi Forces See Beginning of the End for ISIS

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/06/world/middleeast/iraq-isis-hawija.html

END OF ISIS APPROACHING AS CALIPHATE LOSES MONEY AND LAND

http://www.newsweek.com/islamic-state-wont-survive-fourth-year-after-territory-and-revenue-collapse-630018

Satan has no power except to lie and deceive. He's not omnipotent like God. If the devil has power, he would of used it a long time ago the moment Adam and Eve were exile from the garden and ended mankind that moment..... something he's been trying to do since creation.

Wanna see what kind of power satan has? He can't even persecute the woman in Revelation 12. The earth foiled his plan and he gets pissed.

Revelation 12:13-17 New King James Version (NKJV)

13 Now when the dragon saw that he had been cast to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male Child. 14 But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent. 15 So the serpent spewed water out of his mouth like a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away by the flood. 16 But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the flood which the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

All satan can do is lie. It's not hard to beat him. Resist the devil and he will flee. Use the power Christ gave you in Luke 10:19 as well. 

James 4:7 New King James Version (NKJV)

Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Luke 10:19 New King James Version (NKJV)

19 Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

Since the beast rises from the Diadochi it cannot be Rome. 

And good luck trying to prove me having said anything about Rome being the 4th beast. It's good to read carefully, especially the bible.

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

I don't know how to get to your blog. Please tell me how to get there. :)

Here. I just found out myself.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Psalms37:4 said:

And good luck trying to prove me having said anything about Rome being the 4th beast. It's good to read carefully, especially the bible.

In the graphic...

1 minute ago, Psalms37:4 said:

Here. I just found out myself.

TY