• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Dennis,

I agree with you & I also believe we wont have long to wait now. It`s going to be a mega busy time in the world and the Body of Christ from now till then.

I`m doing my next series in my blogs, `The Tribulation Calendar,` and have included all these details -

There are many details in God`s word regarding the 7 years.

- The Jewish Calendar and the extra month.

- Israel burying the dead for 7 months after the Russian war, to cleanse the land. (Ez. 39: 12)

- The dedication of the Temple and the start of the sacrifices. (Dan. 8: 13 & 14)

- 2,300 days from sacrifices - Abomination of Desolation - cleansing. (Dan. 8: 13 & 14)

- Holy city (Jerusalem) trodden down by the Gentiles, 42 months. (Rev. 11: 2)

- The Abomination of desolation. (Dan. 9: 27,  Matt. 24: 15,  Rev. 13: 15)

- 2 witnesses prophesying for 1,260 days. (Rev. 11: 3)

- The anti-Christ given power for 42 months. (Rev. 13: 5)

- The days to be shortened. (Matt. 24: 22)

- The Lord`s return. (Zech. 14: 7)

- The extra months & days, 1,290 days & 1,335 days. (Dan. 12: 11 & 12)

- The temple cleansed, 1,290 days. (Dan. 12: 11)

- The festival of celebration, and date. (Dan. 12: 12)

So we can see there is much to fit together. Hope you can comment when I post the series, bro.

regards, Marilyn.

BTW I will be posting the years & dates I see these things will occur.

Hi Marilyn,

Will you by chance be posting about the 4 beasts of Daniel 7? Am curious to ask because I've seen you post it on Christian Forums and agree with 3 of the beasts you presented. I know you've gotten some flak about it from those who hold onto what they've been taught from the media, but I'll help defend your posts with some evidences I have.

If you have a thread about it on Worthy, I love to see it. I haven't come across many people that actually gotten this prophecy correct. It was a pleasant surprise to see yours on Christian Forums.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,188
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

4 hours ago, Psalms37:4 said:

Hi Marilyn,

Will you by chance be posting about the 4 beasts of Daniel 7? Am curious to ask because I've seen you post it on Christian Forums and agree with 3 of the beasts you presented. I know you've gotten some flak about it from those who hold onto what they've been taught from the media, but I'll help defend your posts with some evidences I have.

If you have a thread about it on Worthy, I love to see it. I haven't come across many people that actually gotten this prophecy correct. It was a pleasant surprise to see yours on Christian Forums.

Hi Psalms37:4,

Pleased to meet you and so love that scripture - Psalm 37: 4 `Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart.`  And as we progress in our walk with the Lord `our desires` become what `He desires,` ay?

Now so glad you agree with some of the Dan. 7, 4 beasts. When I first came on Worthy I was very eager to share what I had been taught many, many years ago & have watched as it has become reality. But of course I was up against the RRE view. Taught me how to be gracious to those who disagree. Many were very interested & I must say greeted me with kindness. So over the years I have seen people gradually rethinking what those 4 beasts are and even considering that they may be contemporary.

You would have to go back to 2013/14 to find my threads. However after I do my next series on my blog, ` The Tribulation Calendar,` then I will have more time to start threads. And it would be great to read your replies and what others have thought about along the way. So in a couple of weeks....

I was taught this view in the `60`s by men who were either from the Welsh revival or the next generation. They had much insight. You can read a lot of what I was taught on my blogs. Just passing on what I was taught.

Would love to know how you came to understand more of the 4 beasts - Your own study or...?

regards, Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Hi Marilyn,

Yeah, I think we're seeing a rapid escalation in preparation of the coming end-time events. We're seeing a convergence of all last days prophecy. 

I usually pay particular attention to biblical numbers, especially in prophecy. You brought up something interesting from Daniel, and it's also in Revelation I believe, that's not mentioned in scripture that I can find.. The extra days following the conclusion of the tribulation and Jesus' 2nd coming., beyond the second half of the 1260 days of the Great Tribulation. Just from memory, I recall one verse being 30 days longer, and another verse extending I think 45 days longer? 

I've heard it mentioned that this 'extension' could be for setting up the millennial Kingdom and rule of the nations. It makes sense, what do you think?

Hi Dennis,

Yes you are referring to Dan. 12: 11 & 12. These lead to a very special time in Israel`s calendar, a time of `unparallel rejoicing.` Hope you can read and comment when I post soon in the blog area. And pre & post tribbers can appreciate the details of the 7 years and everything God says about it.

Yes I agree that this time `this 'extension' could be for setting up the millennial Kingdom and rule of the nations.`

regards, Marilyn.

• Group:  Senior Member

8 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Psalms37:4,

Pleased to meet you and so love that scripture - Psalm 37: 4 `Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart.`  And as we progress in our walk with the Lord `our desires` become what `He desires,` ay?

Yes, that is correct. Our fleshy old desires are crucified and He gives us new ones similar to His. When that happens, He answers our prayers as we seek to glorify His kingdom.

But of course I was up against the RRE view.

What does RRE stand for?

I was taught this view in the `60`s by men who were either from the Welsh revival or the next generation. They had much insight. You can read a lot of what I was taught on my blogs. Just passing on what I was taught.

I'll have to put some more time into reading blogs, maybe even to create my own and share things I've learned from reading prophecies.

Would love to know how you came to understand more of the 4 beasts - Your own study or...?

Oh this is a long story and will involve some boosting on my part so I'll have to try and get around this. Let's just say that it wasn't till after Trump became president that I was finally convinced what all the 4 beasts are. I had suspected the first beast could potentially be a coalition between the US and Great Britain but wanted more evidence. After that, all the other beasts were clearly obvious.

I knew the 4 beast of Daniel 7 are end time nations as the angel Gabriel numerously said throughout the book of Daniel, his dream are visions of the distant future, the end times. Only the kingdoms of Daniel 2 are ancient kingdoms, but somehow many people love to entertain the idea of both chapters speaking of the same group of kingdoms.

All the reader reading this can decide for themselves if Daniel 7 is a prophecy about the ancient kingdoms of this chart below.

wrong.jpg

Daniel 7:11-14 New King James Version (NKJV)

11 “I watched then because of the sound of the pompous words which the horn was speaking; I watched till the beast was slain, and its body destroyed and given to the burning flame.

12 As for the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away, yet their lives were prolonged for a season and a time.

13 “I was watching in the night visions,
And behold, One like the Son of Man,
Coming with the clouds of heaven!
He came to the Ancient of Days,
And they brought Him near before Him.

14 Then to Him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom,
That all peoples, nations, and languages should serve Him.
His dominion is an everlasting dominion,
Which shall not pass away,
And His kingdom the one
Which shall not be destroyed.

Or decide if the 4 beasts of Daniel 7 is a prophecy of the end time. 

~Daniel 7:11 is a verse about the a/c. 

~In Daniel 7:12, the other 3 beasts are defeated but not destroyed. And these countries that make up the others beasts continued in existence for a limited time. 

~In Daniel 7:13-14, it said the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven. This is has to be talking about Jesus and His kingdom. It also said this kingdom will reign forever over all people, nations and language and never be destroy. 

Readers can decide if this is about kingdoms of the ancient past or kingdoms of the near future.

Oops! I think I just started the debate before revealing how I came to understand the 4 beasts. I'll share more with everyone when you decide to create the new thread. I have a lot to post anyways. It'll make more sense to everyone after they read it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,625
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

17 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

There are two different gatherings at the end of the tribulation period of scripture, of Israel, and then the Gentles

These gatherings are of mortals who survive the coming tribulation period

The gathering to immortality of both Gentiles and a few Jews is one thing .... but just after, Israel as a national people is the primary subject of the tribulation period .... the 70th week decreed for the nation

Study your Bible for the full picture and stop jerking around with your "post tribulation" ideas 

Hmmm....

Any proof? Cause I don't see a single scripture of proof. If there is a conspicuous and explicit gathering of the elect at the second coming, why is there no mention of a prior gathering of 100s of millions, as many as a billion perhaps? I think the whole pretrib argument is built on a straw man. Since when did any prophet say the last week is, "the tribulation period"? In fact Jesus refutes this red herring by telling us in Matt 24 that only after the A of D, as spoken of by Daniel the prophet, then there shall be great tribulation.

Well, that's after the middle of the week. So the entire 7 year period IS NOT the "tribulation period", only an undetermined amount of time within the second half. Since Jesus said this is true any gathering that occurs as pretrib says, "before the tribulation period begins" would occur just prior to the A of D. The correct order follows: Beginning of sorrows, A of D, great tribulation, Jesus appears,gathering of the elect, Wrath of God.

But if you have some scriptural proof of a gathering of up to a billion people before the last week begins, explicitly stated, then quit jerking around and offer the proof.

Remember, I'm as well versed in pretrib as you or anyone. Believed it at first and been refuting it for almost 30 years.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,625
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Psalms37:4 said:

Yes, that is correct. Our fleshy old desires are crucified and He gives us new ones similar to His. When that happens, He answers our prayers as we seek to glorify His kingdom.

What does RRE stand for?

I'll have to put some more time into reading blogs, maybe even to create my own and share things I've learned from reading prophecies.

Oh this is a long story and will involve some boosting on my part so I'll have to try and get around this. Let's just say that it wasn't till after Trump became president that I was finally convinced what all the 4 beasts are. I had suspected the first beast could potentially be a coalition between the US and Great Britain but wanted more evidence. After that, all the other beasts were clearly obvious.

I knew the 4 beast of Daniel 7 are end time nations as the angel Gabriel numerously said throughout the book of Daniel, his dream are visions of the distant future, the end times. Only the kingdoms of Daniel 2 are ancient kingdoms, but somehow many people love to entertain the idea of both chapters speaking of the same group of kingdoms.

All the reader reading this can decide for themselves if Daniel 7 is a prophecy about the ancient kingdoms of this chart below.

wrong.jpg

Daniel 7:11-14 New King James Version (NKJV)

11 “I watched then because of the sound of the pompous words which the horn was speaking; I watched till the beast was slain, and its body destroyed and given to the burning flame.

12 As for the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away, yet their lives were prolonged for a season and a time.

13 “I was watching in the night visions,
And behold, One like the Son of Man,
Coming with the clouds of heaven!
He came to the Ancient of Days,
And they brought Him near before Him.

14 Then to Him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom,
That all peoples, nations, and languages should serve Him.
His dominion is an everlasting dominion,
Which shall not pass away,
And His kingdom the one
Which shall not be destroyed.

Or decide if the 4 beasts of Daniel 7 is a prophecy of the end time. 

~Daniel 7:11 is a verse about the a/c. 

~In Daniel 7:12, the other 3 beasts are defeated but not destroyed. And these countries that make up the others beasts continued in existence for a limited time. 

~In Daniel 7:13-14, it said the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven. This is has to be talking about Jesus and His kingdom. It also said this kingdom will reign forever over all people, nations and language and never be destroy. 

Readers can decide if this is about kingdoms of the ancient past or kingdoms of the near future.

Oops! I think I just started the debate before revealing how I came to understand the 4 beasts. I'll share more with everyone when you decide to create the new thread. I have a lot to post anyways. It'll make more sense to everyone after they read it.

No matter what is believed about the kingdoms in Daniel it aint gomna make no sense if anyone interprets the iron kingdom, or the fourth beast, as Rome. Rome has nothing to do with the iron kingdom. The iron kingdom is Islam in general and IS in particular. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

I think the whole pretrib argument is built on a straw man. Since when did any prophet say the last week is, "the tribulation period"? In fact Jesus refutes this red herring by telling us in Matt 24 that only after the A of D, as spoken of by Daniel the prophet, then there shall be great tribulation.

Well, that's after the middle of the week. So the entire 7 year period IS NOT the "tribulation period", only an undetermined amount of time within the second half. Since Jesus said this is true any gathering that occurs as pretrib says, "before the tribulation period begins" would occur just prior to the A of D. The correct order follows: Beginning of sorrows, A of D, great tribulation, Jesus appears,gathering of the elect, Wrath of God.

But if you have some scriptural proof of a gathering of up to a billion people before the last week begins, explicitly stated, then quit jerking around and offer the proof.

Remember, I'm as well versed in pretrib as you or anyone. Believed it at first and been refuting it for almost 30 years."

Keep reading ... you are making up stories

Revelation 7:9-17 is a graphic picture of today's believers with the Lord just before the 7 year tribulation period begins

And I can tell you that all three of Daniel's kingdoms lion, bear, and leopard are historical ..... it is the 4th kingdom that is still pending as we speak [Revelation 13 :1-4] 

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Group:  Senior Member

9 hours ago, Diaste said:

The iron kingdom is Islam in general and IS in particular. 

The Iron kingdom is not the Islamic State. ISIS has been defeated and won't exist anymore in the near future. Their capital has already been recaptured and they will no longer control any city in the Middle East soon. The end of ISIS is already in sight.

Raqqa: IS 'capital' falls to US-backed Syrian forces

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-41646802

Trump: 'End of the ISIS caliphate is in sight'

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/21/politics/trump-new-phase-raqqa/index.html

The end of the 'caliphate': Syrian army takes control of Deir Ezzor from ISIS as government forces enter Al-Qaim, the terror group's final bastion in Iraq

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5045843/End-ISIS-caliphate-bastions-Syria-Iraq-fall.html#ixzz4xhQGuTar 

10 hours ago, Psalms37:4 said:

What does RRE stand for?

Hi Psalms,

RRE - Revived Roman Empire.

Now you have written quite a lot there concerning the 4 beasts. How about starting a thread as we don`t want to upset this one. I`d like to talk to you on that topic as we agree on so much.

regards, Marilyn.

9 hours ago, Diaste said:

No matter what is believed about the kingdoms in Daniel it aint gomna make no sense if anyone interprets the iron kingdom, or the fourth beast, as Rome. Rome has nothing to do with the iron kingdom. The iron kingdom is Islam in general and IS in particular. 

Hi Diaste,

I agree that the `10 feet & toes` of the great Image & the `10 horns` of the final beast represent Islam. However it will not be ISIS that brings it in for remember the Peace Negotiator come in `peaceably` and `seizes the kingdom by intrigue.` (Dan. 11: 21) I have written in my blog `Islam Rising` who I believe is a very strong contender for that position - Peace maker.

Marilyn.