IGNORED

An unprecedented event: would you join this?

listener24

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  650
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

"knock and the door will be opened to you."

Imagine this unprecedented event.
Christians, from all over the world, 
united physically in congregations,
united virtually through technology,
united spiritually in the Holy Ghost,
praying together with a clear, unified intention: shortening, hastening the Return of the Lord (2 Peter 3:12, Revelation 22:17,
Revelation 22:20, Matthew 6:5-13, Luke 18:1-8)
Wouldn’t the Lord be quick, in fulfilling their holy prayer?

“[…] And the Lord said, “Listen to what the unjust judge says. 
And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting 
them off? I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. 
However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?This is not happening yet, but we can make it happen.

SUMMARY (You can freely download the pdf)

1 - Brief history of the Church
2 – God wants men to cooperate his plans
3 – The importance of prayer and the Lord’s prayer
4 – The Last Day
5 – While in the world
6 – Warnings
7 – Avoid misconceptions
8 – An unprecedented event
9 – SOURCES

1 - Brief history of the Church

Along the history, many spiritual leaders did not listen to (Matthew 23:9-10)And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.
Nor are you to be called instructors, for you have one Instructor, the Messiah.”

Therefore, it comes as no surprise that many false teachings did spread for centuries. Nor it is a surprise that 
true Christians come to a better understanding of some concepts through centuries, because luckily some of them 
are able to get rid of the false teachings they have received. Indeed, luckily some listened to Matthew 23:9-10. 

Moreover, Jesus said (John 16:12):I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear.
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he 
will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.Thus, an increasing understanding, founded on the Gospels and never contradicting them, is to be expected 
through history.

2 – God wants men to cooperate his plans

Even though God could do everything alone, by not waiting his followers to align their will to His will, still 
he wants men to decide to cooperate with Him, to proceed in His salvation Plan. 
For those who knows the Scriptures, it’s not needed to quote the countless times in which God waited for men 
to turn to Him, and adhere His plan, before making things happen. Because being a loving Father, he doesn’t 
force His will upon men.

3 – The importance of prayer and the Lord’s prayer

Point 2 on cooperation between God and men, is one of the reasons why Jesus stressed so much the importance 
of prayer. To be short, we only quote some passages, but there are countless ones in the Gospels alone:
(Matthew 7:7) 
“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.”
(John 16:24)
“Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete.”

Of course, we need to make prayers aligned with God’s will. But even if something is already in God’s will, 
it’s really important for us to pray for it, because the Lord doesn’t want to force his gifts upon us, but He wants 
us to desire Him. Otherwise, there wouldn’t be any need for any prayer whatsoever. 

Now, what’s the only prayer that the Lord directly taught us? The Lord’s prayer.
Let’s examine some passages:
“your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.”
[…]
“And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.”

Now, let’s think about it, by knowing the Scriptures. When and how can the Lord completely fulfill these 
requests? Could they be fulfilled while we are still on earth?

4 – The Last Day

It doesn’t take a leap of imagination, to realize that the Lord’s prayer promises will be fully fulfilled only 
with the Rapture and His Second Coming.
[Even the only apparently not messianic request about the “bread”, is translated somewhere as “the bread of 
tomorrow”, thus indicating the bread of the Kingdom.]

Now, it’s not a purpose of this work to choose which interpretation of the Second Coming is more Scriptural. 
Whatever it is, pre/post/multi/anti/tribulation,this is not the point here.

The point is that only in the Last Day, the Lord will fully fulfill the Lord’s prayer requests. 

Now, are we aware of this? Are we, most Christians, praying that prayer with full intention and awareness, 
with the awareness that we are asking the Lord, according to His will, to shorten the days of His coming?

It doesn’t seem like this awareness has been fully reached so far, but now the times may be arrived. 
Now this intention can be shared to Christians all over the earth. 

And it’s nothing new, it’s something fully Scriptural (2 Peter 3:12, Revelation 22:17, Revelation 22:20, Matthew 6:13), 
it’s just a better understanding of the power of our prayer in the name of Jesus. 

We are not predicting the day or the hour, and we’ll never try to do it.

There is no needing of knowing the day nor the our, to ask the Lord to come quick, according to His will. 

How powerful would be this prayer, shouted by all His elects?

What if some wise pastors could be able to share this intention to Christians all over the world, and all 
together we could pray “Come”, and “Deliver us from evil”, with the full understanding that we are asking for 
the Rapture, instead of passively waiting for it? 

This would be an unprecedented event in History, since so far most Christians have passively waited for it

5 – While in the world

Asking for the rapture, doesn’t cut off any obligation for a true Christian life.
Before Jesus returns, we’ll still have the obligation to love everyone, serve other people, improve the 
society, improve ourself, spread the Gospel. All of these commandments are in the Gospel and are immutable. 
At the same time, with this prayer, we clarify our intention to God, we tell Him that we are ready, and it 
is now time for our plans to align with His plans, and that we fully want and responsibly request His return 
for the elects.

6 – Warnings

Unfortunately, there will always be some Christians who don’t really want the Lord to come soon. They are 
not excited at all about Heaven. Exactly like in these Parables:

(Luke 14:15-20)
“When one of those at the table with him heard this, he said to Jesus, “Blessed is the one who will eat 
at the feast in the kingdom of God.”
Jesus replied: “A certain man was preparing a great banquet and invited many guests. At the time of the 
banquet he sent his servant to tell those who had been invited, ‘Come, for everything is now ready.’ “But they 
all alike began to make excuses. The first said, ‘I have just bought a field, and I must go and see it. Please 
excuse me.’ “Another said, ‘I have just bought five yoke of oxen, and I’m on my way to try them out. Please 
excuse me.’ “Still another said, ‘I just got married, so I can’t come.’

(Luke 19:14)
"But his subjects hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, 'We don't want this man to be our king.'

(John 12:43)
“For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.”

But other Christians who aspire to Heaven, would have no reason to not pray this prayer. In the worst case, 
it will have no effect. In the best case, how glad we will be, to see the Lord coming quickly for us.

7 – Avoid misconceptions

Q: “Does praying the Lord to come quickly mean that we don’t trust His promise that He will come?”
A: “Absolutely not. The Lord knew the future. He knew about the prayers from His elects, and that he wouldn’t 
wait to fulfill them. Exactly as in countless other situations, in which the Lord has waited for men to ask Him 
for what is good. (Matthew 15:21-28). We are sure that His promise will be fulfilled, but we want to be among the 
ones that have aligned with His will and asked Him to fulfill it quickly.”

Q: “Are we forcing the Lord to do something not in His will? Doesn’t He know the Right Time?”
A: “He knows the Right Time, and we don’t know according to which criteria He has decided it. 
But according to the prayer He taught, when He decided it, part of the weight for the decision, 
came from considering the prayers of His elects (2 Peter 3:12, Revelation 22:17, Revelation 22:20, Matthew 6:13, Luke 18:1-8). 
Exactly as in other situations, He gave importance and weight to the will of his disciples and 
prophets, when aligned to His will”

Q: “Are Christians praying this prayer exempt to contribute to society, and to spend their lives serving 
others until the Lord come?”
A: “Absolutely not. A real Christian will follow all Jesus words,not only ones about prayer,respect the 
laws of his country, and will spend His life helping other people, so that when the Lord will come, he 
will find him ready.” (Matthew 24:45-51)
“Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them 
meat in due season?Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not 
aware of,And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping 
and gnashing of teeth.”

Q: “Will shortening the return of the Lord prevent some people from salvation?”
A: “First off, remember that there will never be a moment on earth in which everyone will be Christian, 
before the rapture. It is not written anywhere. On the contrary, it is written about an increasingly 
diminishing of faith. Moreover, people who haven’t met Christ but are seeking for the Truth in their hearts, 
and are loving their brothers, will be likely raptured too. 
Exactly as some other righteous people like Socrates, will be raised in the last day, while evil people who 
are not seeking for repentance because they don’t have the seed of repentance in their hearts, will be left. 
Therefore, there is no such risk in shortening the day. Otherwise, the Lord wouldn’t have taught us this prayer.”

Q:”What about theological and philosophical implications of this event Why someone is taken and someone 
else left?”
A: “These are not treated here. They will be treated in other works, and some wise pastors will be able 
to answer this, by following the Scriptures”

8 – An unprecedented event

If most Christian living today will share this intention, and pray together for it, this will be an 
unprecedented even in the history of the world.
If the rapture happened centuries ago, it would have likely remained unexplained and not testified everywhere. 
But nowadays, thanks to technologies and to the Gospel spread everywhere, it will be testified to people of 
all nations, and everyone will know what happened. 

Now, our hope is that some wise Christian, who spent their lifes in the hope of Jesus’ Return, will actively spread 
this prayer and this intention among other pastors and Christians, so that all of us may be reunited under 
the Lord’s prayer, and pray together, with full intention and understanding and without the usual countless 
distractions and desires:

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name, 
thy kingdom come, 
thy will be done, 
on earth as it is in heaven. 

Give us this day the bread of the Day that is coming. 
And forgive us our trespasses, 
as we forgive those
who trespass against us. 

And lead us not into temptation, 
but deliver us from evil. 

Maranatha. 
Our Lord, come!

9 - SOURCES:

http://learnbibleprophecy.blogspot.it/2010/12/come-lord-jesus-maranatha.html

https://www.oneplace.com/ministries/love-worth-finding/read/articles/can-we-hasten-the-second-coming-of-christ-15204.html

http://www.whatsaiththescripture.com/Timeline/Hastening.Lords.Return.html

http://christianteaching.org.uk/blog/eschatology/hastening-the-return-of-christ/#comment-32538

http://folkslisten.blogspot.it/2010/06/can-i-speed-up-return-of-jesus.html

https://nathanaelflock.wordpress.com/2013/06/17/scriptural-conviction-hastening-the-day-of-the-lord/

http://quailandmanna.com/god-justice/

https://peteenns.com/why-jesus-hasnt-come-back-yet-according-to-the-new-testament/

http://ifollowjesusnow.tk/hastening-ready-day-lord/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIdjGyMTAds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM67orv8VkYF

PDF:

maranatha.pdf

Edited by listener24
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

Hello and Welcome.

• Thanks 1

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, listener24 said:

"knock and the door will be opened to you."

Imagine this unprecedented event.
Christians, from all over the world, 
united physically in congregations,
united virtually through technology,
united spiritually in the Holy Ghost,
praying together with a clear, unified intention: shortening, hastening the Return of the Lord (Peter 3:12, 
Revelation 22:20, Matthew 6:13)
Wouldn’t the Lord be quick, in fulfilling their holy prayer?

No, he would not.   The day of the Lord's return is a set time.  God always operates his schedule, not ours.  If you read the Bible, the Lord's return has to be preceded by the Mark of the Beast, the reign of the Anti-Christ/beast and false prophets, the death and resurrection of the two witnesses, the sealing of the 144,000 evangelists from the 12 tribes, seven trumpet judgments, seven bowl judgments, the martyrdom of the saints saved during the tribulation. 

The Lord is not going to return sooner than He has planned no matter how hard anyone prays or how much unity there is.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,682
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  1

No.The time of the end is an appointed time.

http://biblehub.com/daniel/11-27.htm

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

46 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

No, he would not.   The day of the Lord's return is a set time.  God always operates his schedule, not ours.  If you read the Bible, the Lord's return has to be preceded by the Mark of the Beast, the reign of the Anti-Christ/beast and false prophets, the death and resurrection of the two witnesses, the sealing of the 144,000 evangelists from the 12 tribes, seven trumpet judgments, seven bowl judgments, the martyrdom of the saints saved during the tribulation. 

The Lord is not going to return sooner than He has planned no matter how hard anyone prays or how much unity there is.

Agree.

• Looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God.  2 Peter 3:12

This is more of an expression of desire (Looking for and longing for . . .).  The timing is fixed by God's own authority. Acts 1:7

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

4 hours ago, listener24 said:

Unfortunately, there will always be some Christians who don’t really want the Lord to come soon. They are not excited at all about Heaven.

And these people need to repent and wake up as soon as possible. If they do not want the Lord to come is because their focus is not on Him.

"But if that evil servant says in his heart, ‘My master is delaying his coming,’
and begins to beat his fellow servants, and to eat and drink with the drunkards,
the master of that servant will come on a day when he is not looking for him and at an hour that he is not aware of,
and will cut him in two and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth." - Matthew 24:48-51

The world and our flesh has nothing good to offer or that deserve our utmost attention.

"For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will save it.
For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and is himself destroyed or lost?" - Luke 9:24-25

Because every second we dedicate to our flesh is a second lost, a second we will not want to remember. And every second we spent with the Lord is a second well spent, that we all will want to remember; and will be attached to eternity.

"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me." - John 10:27

• Loved it! 1

It is that time of year when children begin to say "I want","I want","I want".

Instead of only thinking of yourself and what you want and when you want it,why don't you try to understand what God had already decided long,long ago,long before you decided what you want and when you want it.

• Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Instead of only thinking of yourself and what you want and when you want it

Hi brother, thanks for your reply. Actually, I was thinking about Christians persecuted all over the world, when really wishing the Rapture to happen soon, it wasn't only a selfish consideration.  

Though, I admit that the personal desire to be with the Lord as soon as possible plays a role too. I hope I'll be forgiven for this desire, though I can imagine worse "sins" than this :)

Peace. Maranatha.

1 hour ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Because every second we dedicate to our flesh is a second lost, a second we will not want to remember. And every second we spent with the Lord is a second well spent, that we all will want to remember; and will be attached to eternity.

"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me." - John 10:27

Beautifully said, 3LdKHVCzRDj2 :)

To all the brothers who answered that everything has been decided by God (true) regardless our prayers (I doubt about this), I have just a simple question: why this should be true only for this prayer that seems so ugly to you, and not for any other of your prayers? Didn't the Lord decide all the other things you are asking for too?

So following this logic, shouldn't we discard half of the Gospel, who preach about the importance of asking and of the prayers? As well as the Lord's prayer. And any other prayer.

And in case you want to bring the hypothesis that prayers are more for us spiritually than for an effective result, of course, one point of the prayer is for us to align to God's will, but it's not the only point: "ask AND you will receive, seek AND you will find, knock AND it will be opened to you" are famous words from the Gospel.

Thank you very much for your attention! 

"And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words."

Edited by listener24

13 minutes ago, listener24 said:

Hi brother, thanks for your reply. Actually, I was thinking about Christians persecuted all over the world, when really wishing the Rapture to happen soon, it wasn't only a selfish consideration.  

Though, I admit that the personal desire to be with the Lord as soon as possible plays a role too. I hope I'll be forgiven for this desire, though I can imagine worse "sins" than this :)

Peace. Maranatha.

Beautifully said, 3LdKHVCzRDj2 :)

To all the brothers who answered that everything has been decided by God (true) regardless our prayers (I doubt about this), I have just a simple question: why this should be true only for this prayer that seems so ugly to you, and not for any other of your prayers? Didn't the Lord decide all the other things you are asking for too?

So following this logic, shouldn't we discard half of the Gospel, who preach about the importance of asking and of the prayers? As well as the Lord's prayer. And any other prayer.

And in case you want to bring the hypothesis that prayers are more for us spiritually than for an effective result, of course, one point of the prayer is for us to align to God's will, but it's not the only point: "ask AND you will receive, seek AND you will find, knock AND it will be opened to you" are famous words from the Gospel.

Thank you very much for your attention! 

"And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words."

I sought God and I found God.I asked for God and I received God.

I knocked and the door was opened.

Perhaps you should seek God with your heart instead of asking the world to find him for you.

http://biblehub.com/luke/11-13.htm

And if you want to understand what Jesus is talking about,keep it in context.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

3 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I asked for God and I received God

I'm happy for you, and I received Him too, and can never forget the moment my life changed.

I already rejoice in Him and his Word every day.

1 hour ago, Last Daze said:

Agree.

• Looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God.  2 Peter 3:12

This is more of an expression of desire (Looking for and longing for . . .).  The timing is fixed by God's own authority. Acts 1:7

However, at worse, I share this same desire of Peter, if it's only a desire as Last Daze said. I don't think I've nothing to lose from that. While, at best...you do the math.