• Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,593
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

On 12/22/2017 at 1:19 PM, Daniel 11:36 said:

Israel is Israel .... and the Gentiles are Gentiles

This a scriptural fact from Genesis to Revelation 

So the above is what you originally said that I take exception to as it's not true. There is no Jew or Greek. Only the saved and unsaved as proven by my response below. This is in no way misdirection, unless you are calling scripture misdirection, or Apostle Paul a deceiver.

14 hours ago, Diaste said:

Incorrect. This comment is a reflection of replacement theology. Witness the truth.

Romans 4

13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

Galatians 3

7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

The above is scriptural fact. There are only the saved and the unsaved. Ethnic lines are drawn by mankind. God sees the heart of people and they are all His children.

You can see this idea from the above yes? We are all the seed of Abraham because we are the children of faith. This is what makes us the sons and heirs, Faith. "For Abraham believed God and it was counted to him as righteousness." There is no line drawn between ethnicity. Never was. The Jews were Jews because the obeyed God. There were a people made of no people. Only God and the faith of the followers of the Most High create the relationship between the chosen people and the Lord. Galatians 3:28

6 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

"Incorrect. This comment is a reflection of replacement theology. Witness the truth."

All are in Christ that believe Him and will be saved of both Jew and Gentile 

However, Israel is a separate matter related to end time prophecy and when the Lord is ready He will turn His attention to Israel as a nation ,,,, this is why they are in the land today in unbelief

Some of the nation will believe in Him and will be saved during the coming tribulation period 

Now you say Israel is a 'separate matter' but this is not true. Witness: 

Romans 1:16

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Romans 2:9

Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

29 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

"Prove it with explicit scripture. If ya can't it's incorrect"

[1 Corinthians 15:51-58; Thessalonians 4:13-18]

I have read all of your postings on this forum and believe that you are one who corrupts the Lord's word in many ways

If you don't change your ambitions you will be in grave danger .... making misdirection on purpose is not a good idea

Repenting and turning to the Lord is the first step for you to take .... He does the rest and will keep you there

A man cannot save Himself    

Now I asked you to prove your point with scripture, namely, "Israel is a separate matter related to end time prophecy". Instead you post two scriptures that have nothing at all to do with Israel as a separate matter in end of the age prophecy. Changed in the twinkling of an eye and being caught up to the Lord doesn't prove the point.

I'm always amazed that scripture does not record the gathering of millions, 100's of millions by pretrib reckoning, years prior to the only gathering recorded which occurs at the appearing of Jesus in Matt 24. 

If you do indeed believe I corrupt the Word, please forward examples. Prove through scripture I'm in error and I'll change my ways.

I try my best to hear and believe. I'm just a man so I'm not perfect and not sinless. All I have is the Lord and the belief and trust in what He says through His Word.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  342
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,382
  • Content Per Day:  2.71
  • Days Won:  1

16 hours ago, Diaste said:

So we have found the ELECT, according to the Scriptures, are all those who receive Jesus as their Lord and Savior with the Church being the first, from Pentecost to the present day, followed by all Israel near the end of the coming seven year tribulation, when they finally recognize Jesus as their Messiah.  From where both will enter into Jesus Millennial kingdom here on the earth, fulfilling Jesus prophecy in Jn.10:16, when there will be one fold with one Shepherd.       

I believe Matthew 19: 30 is referring to this the way I read it.

BTW. One of the few opinions written on a topic / thread that I 100% agree with and well written. Not that my opinion matters, but nice job.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Quasar93 said:

And by what Christian authority do you make claims the Scriptural proof I provided you from Jesus and John is false?  Where did you obtain your qualifications to teach eschatology, or for that matter, the Bible?  Your propagation Rev.14 is thoroughly refuted by the very Scriptures themselves.

Quasar93

You sound like the Roman Catholic church, thinking the masses are too stupid to know any better so people like you need to tell the general public what to believe, what God says or doesn't say. Our authority comes from the Holy Spirit showing us and giving us understanding.  God is not a God of confusion.  He gave us His Word and to ask Him if we don't understand and also gives us wisdom.  You seem to think just because you "studied for 80 years" gives you authority.  You could have been reading and interpreting based on your own strength and just regurgitating what you have been brainwashed to think instead of asking the Holy spirit to reveal His mysteries to you and searching the Scriptures.  Have you ever just read the Scriptures asking the Holy Spirit to guide you and not look at notes from so called "theologians?"  There is no such word as "theologian" in the bible ya know.

Edited by ForHisGlory37
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14

20 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

I believe Matthew 19: 30 is referring to this the way I read it.

BTW. One of the few opinions written on a topic / thread that I 100% agree with and well written. Not that my opinion matters, but nice job.

I didn't write that. ;)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  342
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,382
  • Content Per Day:  2.71

9 minutes ago, Diaste said:

I didn't write that. ;)

Oh, sorry... But it's still as I mentioned.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  651
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

10 hours ago, Diaste said:

Which ones? You mostly copy and paste from biased sites. If you are referring to Rev 19 scriptures you are mistaken. Rev 19 does not prove when the bride showed up in heaven, does not prove how long she is there, does not prove the armies are the elect, does not prove a pretrib rapture. As before, you will see, even if you pass before all this occurs, you will see. I hope you change your mind about all this, soon.

What I cut and paste are articles from my own website over the past 20 years that I use appropriately when and as needed.  Capiche?!

Quasar93

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  651
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

9 hours ago, hmbld said:

What is Christian authority?  Sounds like something worthless. Only Lord Jesus has authority. 

Christian authority is all recognized denominations and Bible Colleges.  And from which did you receive your qualifications to teach eschatology?

Quasar93  

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

54 minutes ago, Quasar93 said:

What I cut and paste are articles from my own website over the past 20 years that I use appropriately when and as needed.  Capiche?!

Quasar93

Hmmm, all I see here is pride and arrogance.  There is no love in what you are sharing Quasar. 

1 Corinthians 13:1-8  Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not love, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. 

2. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not love, I am nothing.

3.  and though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor; and have not love, it profiteth me nothing.

4. Love suferreth long, and is king; love envieth not; love vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

5. Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

6.Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;

7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

8.  Love never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, Quasar93 said:

Christian authority is all recognized denominations and Bible Colleges.  And from which did you receive your qualifications to teach eschatology?

Quasar93  

Hi Quasar93

John 14:6   Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Christ will feed according to the heart directly through his Word to anyone that has a heart to seek.  The Word is the authority.  Men make mistakes.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  14

6 hours ago, Quasar93 said:

Quasar93  

Recognized by whom? I never saw a scripture that said we are to esteem denominations and bible colleges as the authority on Logos.

The first seal is going to open soon and the beginning of sorrows will commence. We should all be steeling our hearts and minds in the strength of the Lord now, today; but when we see the beast rise and the prophet Elijah comes, we all will have a brief moment to begin seeking Jesus with our whole being, before the testing of fire. Look for the deadly head wound that's healed and turn to the Lord. We will all know at that point where we stand in history. The pretrib ideology will be shown incorrect and the grace and mercy of God will abound changing hearts and minds to pursuit of the Lord and His righteousness. 

When the two witnesses appear in the streets of Jerusalem we will all know the time is here. Do not believe the report of MSM or social media, though these two torment the earth they are men of God, sent by the Lord to turn hearts back to the Lord in righteousness and purity. What matters more; eternal life or your bank account? The Lord looks to the salvation of the soul of each person and cares not for the pleasure of the flesh. The Lord seeks eternal life for all and not homes and cars and 3.2 televisions in every home.

We do not live in the real world. This world is but a shadow of true life and peace. Peace is the spirit of God and His righteousness, not the comfort of of the pleasure of the flesh in the world of man. Mankind's governance will shortly end. Jesus will return and govern in righteousness.

But before that, the beast and the trial by fire.

• Thumbs Up 1