IGNORED

Why Creation Is Right and Evolution Is Wrong.

KiwiChristian

Guest shiloh357
14 minutes ago, vlad said:

What about dogs from wolves?

Wolves are dogs.   Dogs did not evolve from wolves.   They are related, but one did not come from the other.   Wolves and other kinds of dogs have always co-existed.  Wolves are simply one breed of dogs.

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, vlad said:

What about dogs from wolves?

that's not evolution. now a cow to a whale, yes. a variety of different KINDS over a long period of time.   

Edited by 101G

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  04/07/1946

21 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Wolves are dogs.   Dogs did not evolve from wolves.   They are related, but one did not come from the other.   Wolves and other kinds of dogs have always co-existed.  Wolves are simply one breed of dogs.

O.K. How do you explain rudimentary organs? That is some animals became aquatic and some took to land. This change is the evolutionary change of the species

Guest shiloh357
30 minutes ago, vlad said:

O.K. How do you explain rudimentary organs? That is some animals became aquatic and some took to land. This change is the evolutionary change of the species

Give me a modern example of what you are talking about that has been observed.

2 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Give me a modern example of what you are talking about that has been observed.

May be the wings in flightless birds or hind leg bones in whales. How do you explain that? And why do you think God is incapable of introduction of  slow evolutionary changes apart from creation on the spot. I know that for God absolutely everything is possible either quick or slow. He is a living God and and He can always change His mind and bring about any changes anywhere. He is not a program.

Edited by vlad

Guest shiloh357
46 minutes ago, vlad said:

May be the wings in flightless birds or hind leg bones in whales. How do you explain that? And why do you think God is incapable of introduction of  slow evolutionary changes apart from creation on the spot. I know that for God absolutely everything is possible either quick or slow. He is a living God and and He can always change His mind and bring about any changes anywhere. He is not a program.

Give me a modern example of a speicific animal where it has been observed evolving from one species to an entirely different species.   I mean, science is all about observation, so show it.

Everything is not possible for God. There are things God cannot do.   And Evolution is contrary to His nature.   A God who can create perfectly and doesn't make imperfect creatures doesn't use Evolution.

An all knowing God does not change His mind.  Changing his mind indicates that he makes mistakes or has ideas that are not perfect and needs to change.   That is not how God is shown to us in the Bible.

Sorry, but I don't think you know Him.

51 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Give me a modern example of a speicific animal where it has been observed evolving from one species to an entirely different species.   I mean, science is all about observation, so show it.

Everything is not possible for God. There are things God cannot do.   And Evolution is contrary to His nature.   A God who can create perfectly and doesn't make imperfect creatures doesn't use Evolution.

An all knowing God does not change His mind.  Changing his mind indicates that he makes mistakes or has ideas that are not perfect and needs to change.   That is not how God is shown to us in the Bible.

Why? God may be punishing anyone and if He sees repentance He forgives and that means a change. It is not that His Ideas are not perfect. He can interact  and actually deal with His creatures. He gave us free will. That is a fact. Are we all perfect creatures? He wants us to do the right things as smart creatures not just repeat a perfect pattern. Why? Are you not pleased with your pet when it shows sudden unusual smartness and does something  without being forced into it. May be it is the pleasure of God to see how His creation it trying to be perfect without being forced into it. You say: " I don't think you know Him" And who does? Though we all try. He is unsearchable (Job 11,7). I absolutely disagree with that statement of your's: "Everything is not possible for God. There are things God cannot do". This is where I think we agree to differ.

Edited by vlad

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, vlad said:

Why? God may punish anyone and then forgive that means a change.

An all knowing God does not change His mind.   To say otherwise is irrational.  If you know all things, and have a perfect knowledge, then you don't make errors in judgment and have to change your mind.  

It is not that His Ideas are not perfect. He can interact  and actually deal with His creatures. He gave us free will. That is a fact. Are we all perfect creatures?

We were created perfect, but we fell from that because of our sin.

He wants us to do the right things as smart creatures not just repeat a perfect pattern. Why? Are you not pleased with your pet when it shows sudden unusual smartness and does something  without being forced into it.

Irrelevant.  Humans are not Gods' pets. 

May be it is the pleasure of God to see how His creation it trying to be perfect without being forced into it.

We are not trying to be perfect, we headed the other direction.

You say: " I don't think you know Him" And who does? Though we all try. He is unsearchable (Job 11,7).

I know Him.  I don't know everything about Him.  But I know Him.  

I absolutely disagree with that statement of your's: "Everything is not possible for God. There are things God cannot do". This is where I think we agree to differ.

God cannot lie.  God cannot murder, God cannot die, God cannot cannot commit a sin of any kind.  God cannot compromise His holiness.   God cannot create imperfection.  God cannot deny His essential nature.   Lots of things cannot do.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.11
  • Days Won:  4

55 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Give me a modern example of a speicific animal where it has been observed evolving from one species to an entirely different species.

I've given 4 examples in this thread. Would you like me to list them again?

58 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

An all knowing God does not change His mind.

Although I personally agree with you on this point, it is certainly debatable according to Scripture. First, from Exodus 32, after the golden calf, the King James version reads "And the Lord repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people." In 1 Samuel 15, God was displeased with Saul and said "It repenteth me that I have set up Saul to be king: for he is turned back from following me, and hath not performed my commandments. And it grieved Samuel; and he cried unto the Lord all night." Regarding the city of Nineveh, Jonah 3: 10 says "And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not." Personally, I think this is a misleading interpretation, but I can certainly understand why others would disagree with me.

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

It might be a good idea to converse and learn about opinions and beliefs of others before deciding they simply don't know God because they disagree with you.

10 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

An all knowing God does not change His mind.   To say otherwise is irrational.  If you know all things, and have a perfect knowledge, then you don't make errors in judgment and have to change your mind.  

We were created perfect, but we fell from that because of our sin.

Irrelevant.  Humans are not Gods' pets. 

We are not trying to be perfect, we headed the other direction.

I know Him.  I don't know everything about Him.  But I know Him.  

God cannot lie.  God cannot murder, God cannot die, God cannot cannot commit a sin of any kind.  God cannot compromise His holiness.   God cannot create imperfection.  God cannot deny His essential nature.   Lots of things cannot do.

All those arguments are based on HUMAN understanding and reasoning. human logic (Rational/Irrational). That is not applicable to God. What may seem rational to humans may be irrational to God and the other way round. Do you agree with this? Or you think you possess the same reasoning as God? It is really irrelevant  to analyse the ways of  a supreme being and explain his ways scientifically. I always say "may be" in my arguments as I do not know the ways of God. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU KNOW THE WAYS OF GOD BETTER? Is it your scientific degrees or are you blameless? You say: "An all knowing God does not change His mind". Who told you that?