• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,272
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  06/12/1974

On 12/28/2017 at 9:18 AM, Mrssherin said:

With tears in my eyes looking up unto god for miracle healing of cancel. I also call on you all Christian brothers and sisters. Please do email me your speical prayer point and bible verse to fight cancer as the doctors has confirm that I have just 6 months to live:  

Sherin.correya@yahoo.com

they told my friend the same thing....that was like 9 years ago and she is doing good.Praying now

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  1,185
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0

I’m so sorry to hear about your health condition, Mrssherin. I know how difficult and devastating  it must be for you. Wish I could give you a hug. Please know that I’ll be praying for you, asking the Lord to touch you with His healing hand and surround you with His comfort and strength. Remember that He cares more deeply than we can imagine and is faithful to respond according to His perfect will. May He prove Himself your healer and sustainer in many tangible ways. Grace and peace to you.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 8:18 AM, Mrssherin said:

With tears in my eyes looking up unto god for miracle healing of cancel. I also call on you all Christian brothers and sisters. Please do email me your speical prayer point and bible verse to fight cancer as the doctors has confirm that I have just 6 months to live:  

Sherin.correya@yahoo.com

Have you checked with Cancer Treatment Center of America.....    I would not trust a single doctor.......       

They told my neighbor he had only about six weeks to live about 5 years ago.   He had gone through surgery and radiation treatments but the final thing that put him over the edge was prayers from all his friends and several churches.....   I talked to him last week and his biggest problem these days are a genetic problem with his ancles that make it hard for him to walk.....

Attitude has a lot to do with it also......    just tell your body to get rid of the cancer....    but I would not rule out seeing more than one doctor...

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Praying for you, Mrs.sherin, God can heal anyone of anything.  But I will second OO's advice; please seek further advice on this.  And welcome to Worthy.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.29

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 9:18 AM, Mrssherin said:

as the doctors has confirm that I have just 6 months to live

It's up to God, and even if you do die your going to god.

Luke chapter 18 verse 1

Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.

Proverbs chapter 10 verse 12

Love covers all wrongs.

1 Peter chapter 4 verse 8

Love covers a great many sins.

I heard of a women, from her grand daughter, who lived 6 years after the doctors gave her 3 months many times.

Ecclesiastes chapter 12  verse 7

and the dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God who gave it.

I don't know how you have lived your life, but most people get 70 or 80 years, some live shorter, but we all go back to god regardless.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

On 12/28/2017 at 6:18 AM, Mrssherin said:

Sherin.correya@yahoo.com

Welcome to Worthy Sherin!  You will find many fellow Saints here pounding at the door of heaven on your behalf praying for you!  The Lord through the power of the Holy Spirit can give you strength to get through this, for nothing is impossible for God.  I pray that through all this, the Lord would help you to understand His Perfect Love that casts out all fear.  May He be glorified and you would know the perfect love of the Father! 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Days Won:  3

I'm so sorry sister for your news :(

I will pray for the cancer to cease and for physical restoration. Press into Him who holds you in His Hands, who loves you with a love incomprehensible.:wub::emot-hug:

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

My mother-in-law Margie was the sweetest, most humble person you ever met. I had the privilege of having her live with us her last nine years of life. During that time she was diagnosed with cervical cancer (the size of a grapefruit). She underwent chemo and radiation (and miraculously did not loose her hair). But, oh she was sick. We prayed for her night and day. We read up on ways to fight cancer. One we found was this product called Barley Green. It is like a super immune booster.

Margie's cancer went into remission for about two years. The doctors were perplexed as her tumor was gone. And she took the Barley Green faithfully for that two years. After that she fell into depression and did not take her meds and Barley Green and soon after her cancer returned with a vengeance. It took her from us in just a few months. 

A strong immune system! ← your second best defense. Prayer is your first.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51

On 12/28/2017 at 10:18 AM, Mrssherin said:

Sherin.correya@yahoo.com

Put your trust in God my sister doctors can sometimes be wrong. No matter what know Christ is with you always and you have nothing to fear.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,228
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

Hello Mrsherin;

Am praying healing for you in the Blood Name of Jesus.

Also I have heard that cutting out all sugar can be helpful (starves cancer cells) as well as going on a ketogenic diet.