• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,445
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

7 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

A wee bit worried about me going all out against her .     I done said much about that church.

Notice my usage of the personal pronoun of "I". It expresses a personal opinion. I am not nor have I rebuked or attacked anyone else's opinions. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

You know, you have a point there! A house divided, and Satan casting out Satan. 

I never said Catholic exorcisms works, because I don't know. But it does stand to reason if they can cast out demons, then if that void is not filled with the Holy Spirit quickly, as scripture says, he will be back with seven of his friends to paraphrase, and he/she will be worse off.

Its not JUST the catholic church,  look at many mainstream ones.

They got no power to cast out demons, they sold out for mans power called PHYSCOLOGY.

and now with no power , only trusting in mans foolish carnal wisdom , his demons run amuck , unchecked by a church who has no power anymore .

When men sold out to mans knowledge the Churches LOST OUT BIG.    heck so many have no idea what has been lost , let alone that they still lost .

We should never have changed one ounce of that original pattern THAT JESUS FIRST SET UP and the APOSTELS taught.  but we did and now the churches overall

are in a terrible condition , susceptible to the winds of doctrines of men , of new age and how fast the void isfilling up to the full with evil now . 

• Praise God! 1

Just now, Dennis1209 said:

Notice my usage of the personal pronoun of "I". It expresses a personal opinion. I am not nor have I rebuked or attacked anyone else's opinions. 

OH dennis,    you were not being attacked at all.     Just dig deep and praise the Lord.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Davida said:

You can kid yourself for a time, but the spirit realm isn't fooled, and scripture teaches us the dangers,  remember the sons of Sceva? I'm sure it was terrifying for them, they were taught a hard lesson. I just pray that these people (RC)  would turn away from everything else and believe with Faith alone in Jesus Christ only as Lord & Savior. Everything else is a detour & deception.

Acts 19:13 -15 "13Now there were some itinerant Jewish exorcists who tried to invoke the name of the Lord Jesus over those with evil spirits. They would say, “I bind you by Jesus, whom Paul proclaims.” 14Seven sons of Sceva, a Jewish chief priest, were doing this. 15Eventually, one of the evil spirits answered them, “Jesus I know, and I know about Paul, but you, who are you?16Then the man with the evil spirit jumped on them and overpowered them all. The attack was so violent that they ran out of the house, naked and wounded.…"

COME OUT OF HER One Come out of her all.     SHE is inflicting full force damage now.    

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

21 hours ago, Davida said:

Sorry, but I disagree. Places can be demonized by the actions of the people who previously lived there and pathways have been created.  People sometimes sense a bad vibe in a place and there is a reason for that.  It is best for a Christian to ask God beforehand for guidance and wisdom before renting or buying .   It is wise to make prayers asking the LORD God to cleanse any place they intend to live of any ungodly spiritual influences & close any demonic doorways that were ever opened there unconsciously or consciously and then pray for a blessing over it in the name of Jesus.

I am sorry but I have to disagree with you there. Demons in a house are just waiting for their next victim. They have no interest in the house whatever.

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 6:23 AM, Davida said:

Of course they are looking for victims, my point is that demonic spirits can and do inhabit places and things. 

You better believe they can.   They can even headquarter in certain cities.     Where satans seat is .    

They all over Rome and in high places sucking the life out of all by interfaith and leading all not in the lambs book of life to the head of all evil.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

On 1/26/2018 at 8:23 AM, Davida said:

Of course they are looking for victims, my point is that demonic spirits can and do inhabit places and things. 

The devil and all the darkness will copy and corrupt everything which God allows man to discover. The Darkness will always strive to deceive, and again copy what God has done. 

So where you see in scripture where a donkey talks, or the whale holds Jonah, the darkness will follow.

Dont get so caught up on the things the darkness wants to do. It is ONLY if the Lord calls you to do this type of study, or this type of work, that you should dwell on this subject.

The Love of God is the greatest protection from any Darkness.

May God's Love fill all of you.

• 2 years later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 1/2/2018 at 5:01 PM, Mystic_Pizza said:

I have a strange question to ask, and I've wondered about this for years- hopefully, someone has some insight..?

In the past I've read and seen things online (movies, documentaries, etc.) about various...'hauntings', etc.- the Smurls come to mind, the Amityville business (if that one is true, have no idea on any of them, really), and a smattering of others over the years- and there seems to be one common thread running through it that I've noticed: the people it happens to, seem to almost always be Catholic. Unless I'm mistaken, but I have to say that's the one thing I look for whenever I hear or read about things like this-

I've tried 'googling' it 20 ways to Tuesday, and nothing comes up about it, I mean literally nothing, nada, zilch- and I'm having trouble trying to figure out just what the connection is, here, and there does somehow seem to be some sort of a connection...does being Catholic (which I'm not) somewhat 'target' people for things like that, on occasion? Although I have NO problem with people who are Catholic, for me there was just too much 'pageantry', rote recitation, involvement with saints,etc. involved, and it always gave me an uncomfortable feeling- this does NOT mean I don't believe Catholics are not 'saved', I think the Lord looks deep into each heart for the truth about what it is that they are all about where He is concerned...and I don't believe being 'Catholic', 'Protestant', 'Lutheran', etc. has a thing in the world to do with any of it..but again, that's just me.

So! Anybody have a clue, here? lol~ 

I agree with you and would say the same thing, Catholics say they have reverence for God but they dont because they consider saints and Mary almost as much as God and Jesus and the spirit.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

On 7/15/2020 at 11:15 AM, Prycejosh1987 said:

I agree with you and would say the same thing, Catholics say they have reverence for God but they dont because they consider saints and Mary almost as much as God and Jesus and the spirit.

I had actually read something some years ago about wanting to make Mary coredemptrix, which was just....wow, out there.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  15

You brought up “Amittyville business,” Catholics use exorcists: 

And these signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons; they will speak in new tongues; They will be able to handle snakes with safety, and if they drink anything poisonous, it won't hurt them. They will be able to place their hands on the sick, and they will be healed," (Mark 16:17-18), the word caste out in Greek is, "ἐκβάλλω, ekballó, to expel, to drive, cast or send out." (Strong's Greek Concordance). In contrast, Exorcist and Exorcism comes from another Greek Word, "ἐξορκιστῶν, exorkistes, one that binds by oath (spell), by implication, an exorcist (conjurer), exorcist comes from the word exorkizo to conjure and abjure," (The Key Word Study Bible, 1977 NASB, Greek 1844-45, pg 2166).

These are totally opposite, when Jesus caste out demons He said "ekballo" which means to drive out or expel, while "exorkizo" in Exorkistes or Exorcist means to conjure, bind with spell, and abjure! We thus see there is a major difference between one who really executes deliverance in Christ, and one who does exorcism, which really is conjuring of demons.” (From Fidei Defensor’s Sermon on the Difference between Exorcism and Deliverance. 

Fruit of Deliverance vs Exorcism: 

Deliverance: “When they came to Jesus, they saw the man who had been possessed by the legion of demons, sitting there, dressed and in his right mind; and they were afraid.” (Mark 5:15) 

Exorcism: “Then some of the itinerant Jewish exorcists undertook to invoke the name of the Lord Jesus over those who had evil spirits, saying, (“I adjure you by the Jesus whom Paul proclaims.”14 Seven sons of a Jewish high priest named Sceva were doing this.15 But the evil spirit answered them, “Jesus I know, and Paul I recognize, but who are you?” 16 And the man in whom was the evil spirit leaped on them, mastered all of them and overpowered them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded. 

17 And this became known to all the residents of Ephesus, both Jews and Greeks. And fear fell upon them all, and (H)the name of the Lord Jesus was extolled. 18 Also many of those who were now believers came, confessing and divulging their practices. 19 And a number of those who had practiced magic arts brought their books together and burned them in the sight of all. And they counted the value of them and found it came to fifty thousand pieces of silver (2 million US dollars).” (Acts 19:13-19).