• Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

70 AD is not included it any prophecy of scripture

The 69th week ended at the Lord's death and resurrection

The 70th week of 7 years + 30 days and 45 days is still future

There is nothing in the Bible between the end of the 69th week and the beginning of the 70th which has not yet come   

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

On 2/2/2018 at 5:35 AM, Justin Adams said:

It was FUTURE when written. None of your 70 week stuff, 7 year stuff or rapture stuff means anything. It is pure subjective guess-work. No matter how 'sarky' you get, you will never, ever know until it happens.

The second coming will be as Yeshua said. 'as in the days of Noah'. And that is it. A sudden unexpected occurrence. I believe His words.

Now everything people claim to be 'truth' to do with future prophesies is actually often incorrect. You can only be aware of 'truth' when it has come true. I.e. actual and provable. So claims of 'truth' in trying to foretell something is disingenuous and actually often a false claim. 

In fact, that is exactly how Paul described it in 1 Thes. 4 & 5. A SUDDENLY is coming, which will be the dead in Christ flying up out of the ground. And Instantly following will be those alive and in Christ flying up into the air with them. And together (the :gathering) they will rise up to meet Christ in the air. We CAN know this because it is written.

When the dead in Christ rise, that event will cause a worldwide earthquake, which will be Paul's "sudden destruction." And Paul hinted strongly that this sudden destruction would be the start of the Day of the Lord. 

While those living in darkness cannot escape this sudden destruction for it will be worldwide, those who are alive will miss this earthquake, because they will be "salvation" or get raptured and get to "live together with Him."

Does Paul tell us WHEN? I think He does, in relation to the start of the Day. Paul tells us that His coming will be a trigger for the dead in Christ to rise - the rapture event - and the rapture event will be the trigger for the start of the Day of the Lord. If we look in Revelation, that fits perfectly with the 6th seal. The rapture then, when it comes, will be followed instantly by the start of the DAY with Paul's "sudden destruction."

I totally agree with your take on Noah. Jesus' point was the suddenness of what happened then. Just before it began to rain, they had no idea death was coming soon. 

I disagree on "truth." What is written is truth. And therefore what will come to pass will be exactly what is written.

On 2/2/2018 at 12:52 PM, Daniel 11:36 said:

70 AD is not included it any prophecy of scripture

The 69th week ended at the Lord's death and resurrection

The 70th week of 7 years + 30 days and 45 days is still future

There is nothing in the Bible between the end of the 69th week and the beginning of the 70th which has not yet come   

I agree 100%! Good post!

On 2/2/2018 at 8:11 AM, OneLight said:

The problem you will find in the way you are looking at this event is that not all what was written about the 70th week can be found in the account of the fall of Jerusalem in 70AD, so it should not be applied to this time-frame.  You may see similarities, but unless the whole prophecy can be seen, then the prophecy is not for that event.

Good point!