• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Just now, missmuffet said:

The wrath of Satan? Isn't that during the seven year tribulation? I will be taken out before the tribulation starts.

I don't think so.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

Just now, other one said:

I don't think so.

What and when is the wrath of Satan? He might be able to harass a person now on earth but he has very little power. The problem is that people give Satan way too much power. He needs to be ignored.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

[Revelation 3:10]

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  552
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/24/2018 at 3:38 AM, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

No bunkers.

No food caches.

No guns.

No gold.

No Bitcoin.

7 TIPS FOR PREPARING FOR THE GREAT TRIBULATION

1.       Cleanse yourself of every defilement of body and spirit, as necessary.

By this we shall know that we are of the truth and reassure our heart before Him; for whenever our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart, and He knows everything. Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence before God; and whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do what pleases Him. (1 John 3:19-22 ESV)

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9 ESV)

2.       Put on the whole armor of God.

…Be strong in the Lord, and in the strength of His might…

Take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day,

and having done all, to stand firm.

Stand, therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth,

and having put on the breastplate of righteousness,

and, as shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace.

In all circumstances, take up the shield of faith,

with which you can extinguish the flaming darts of the evil one;

and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God… (Ephesians 6:10, 13, 14-17 ESV)

3.       Pray. (For yourself, and for your brothers and sisters in Christ.)

To that end, keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints…

(Ephesians 6:18 ESV)

“But stay awake at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are going to happen, and to stand before the Son of Man.” (Luke 21:36 ESV)/"Watch ye, therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man." (KJV)

4.       Trust in the Lord.

(Take Him at His word, prove it for yourself, and stand on it---as though your LIFE depends upon it.)

“Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose trust is in the LORD.

He is like a tree planted by water, that sends out its roots by the stream,

and does not fear when heat comes, for its leaves remain green,

and is not anxious in the year of drought,

for it does not cease to bear fruit.” (Jeremiah 17:7,8 ESV)

5.       Prepare your mind to suffer for Christ’s sake---and look forward to the joy and rest to follow!

…Looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God. (Hebrews 12:2 ESV)

Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery trial when it comes upon you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you. But rejoice insofar as you share Christ’s sufferings, that you may also rejoice and be glad when His glory is revealed. (1 Peter 4:12,13 ESV)

“Truly, truly, I say to you, you will weep and lament, but the world will rejoice. You will be sorrowful, but your sorrow will turn into joy.” (John 16:20 ESV)

6.       Cast all your anxieties upon the Lord. (1 Peter 5:7)

When I am afraid, I put my trust in You. (Psalm 56:3 ESV)

When the cares of my heart are many, Your consolations cheer my soul. (Psalm 94:19 ESV)

7.       Keep a loose hand on everything you have (your possessions, your loved ones, and your own life)---and prepare to lose it all for Jesus.

“Whoever seeks to preserve his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life will keep it.”

(Luke 17:33 ESV)

"Whoever loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me."  

(Matthew 10:37 ESV)

If anyone is to be taken captive, to captivity he goes; if anyone is to be slain with the sword, with the sword must he be slain.

Here is a call for the endurance and faith of the saints. (Revelation 13:10 ESV)

----

“What no eye has seen, nor ear heard,

Nor the heart of man imagined,

what God has prepared for those

who love Him.”

(1 Corinthians 2:9 ESV)

----

For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro

throughout the whole earth,

to give strong support to those whose heart

is blameless toward Him.

(2 Chronicles 16:9 ESV)

You are under the wrong impression.

Here it is here:

Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house. And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes."

...But what is the abomination of desolation? Did He not tell us that "one stone shall not remain upon another" and that "all these things will come upon this generation", meaning THAT generation?

He also told us not to be deceived. But here you are among many who imagine that there is some greater abomination than the Son of God being flogged and condemned to die in His Father's house. But, I will tell you, there is no greater abomination - and it is long since passed.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

15 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

What and when is the wrath of Satan? He might be able to harass a person now on earth but he has very little power. The problem is that people give Satan way too much power. He needs to be ignored.

I would suggest you read Revelation Chapter 13...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  426
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  3

21 minutes ago, ScottA said:

You are under the wrong impression.

Here it is here:

Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house. And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes."

...But what is the abomination of desolation? Did He not tell us that "one stone shall not remain upon another" and that "all these things will come upon this generation", meaning THAT generation?

He also told us not to be deceived. But here you are among many who imagine that there is some greater abomination than the Son of God being flogged and condemned to die in His Father's house. But, I will tell you, there is no greater abomination - and it is long since passed.

Some prophetic scriptures (like the destruction of the Jewish temple and of Jerusalem which Jesus foretold) have a double fulfillment, some have one; some have already been fulfilled, some have been partially fulfilled, and some have yet to be fulfilled. Knowing which is which and what applies to whom requires God-given discernment.

The abomination of desolation is the worship of the antichrist taking place in God's temple---His Church: True Christians who fall away from Christ during the Tribulation and take the mark of the beast and worship his image, practically putting the antichrist in God's rightful place--the "holy place" where "he" (the antichrist) or "it" (his image) 'ought not to be', which is already full of other abominations. And those who do this will be left desolate for doing so, just as the temple of the Jews was left desolate for their rejection of Christ. The Holy Spirit will depart from them.

(Daniel 8:11-14; 9:26,27; 12:11. Revelation 14:9-12.)

Edited by LightShinesInTheDarkness
type-o
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

51 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I will not be on earth during the tribulation. 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 and 1 Corinthians 15: 50-54

Truth is I cant argue that entirely, due to many of us will be killed during it.

Sis,   when it begins , Lord willing of course ,   I will come find ya and we can sing songs even at the hour of our death.  FOR Whether we live or die WE THE LORDS.

You loved miss muffet. and YES the rapture is real.   IT IS,  but the timing of that rapture is what some miss.

Sis you loved .     Lord willing if you or I are still alive when it begins ,   I will try and come find you so as we and others can praise the LORD no matter what comes against us.

23 minutes ago, other one said:

I would suggest you read Revelation Chapter 13...

Yes, Satan will be given the power to torment those on Earth during the seven year tribulation. But like I said I will not be on earth at that time.

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

Truth is I cant argue that entirely, due to many of us will be killed during it.

Sis,   when it begins , Lord willing of course ,   I will come find ya and we can sing songs even at the hour of our death.  FOR Whether we live or die WE THE LORDS.

You loved miss muffet. and YES the rapture is real.   IT IS,  but the timing of that rapture is what some miss.

Sis you loved .     Lord willing if you or I are still alive when it begins ,   I will try and come find you so as we and others can praise the LORD no matter what comes against us.

Apparently you are not a pretribulation believer. You will not come find me during the tribulation because I will not be here.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

56 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

That tells us that the Church will not suffer the wrath of God during the Tribulation. We will be gone in the rapture.

No one who is OF CHRIST will suffer the wrath of GOD.

but satan will bring great wrath of his own against the church .

many will die , but truly they will only live forever with the LORD .  For though man has power to kill the body, he cant harm the soul.

Whether we live or die we the Lords.    Having great wrath for satan knows his time is short , and he will go after those who love Christ .

The whole world is being made ready for the worship of the beast in the final hour .   We right at that hour .

No need to fear for any of us.    To know JESUS is all that matters now .    The world crucified him, It will us too.

betrayed from within HE was, so too will his church be,  a pretender as one who is of us, is speaking poision right now as are many who are not truly of us.

to bring the whole world to come against the few true lambs.     We closing in on that final hour.  You loved sister.    you are .    and we are not alone

even at our end , JESUS IS and will be with us .      SO LORD willing sis , I will come and try and find you and others so at least we can go out praising the LORD as one .