• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

I meant only for a moment .    DID YOU PONDER those things this wee lil thing wrote.   

Old school.    .   .     .     .   

No, I'm still pondering what pope kiwi is referring to since he can't give me his name.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.28
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, OldSchool2 said:

No, I'm still pondering what pope kiwi is referring to since he can't give me his name.

What did he say the pope said  .    I will at least go and try and look it up.  as much as I disagree with them popes

we always have to be honest .  not saying kiwi wasn't .  but if this pope said that ,  he should give that name .

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, OneLight said:

While I appreciate you providing the information to confirm the statements the OP made, please realize that requesting the OP to provide the proof themselves was to teach the OP that he has to be accountable for his own statements and accusation toward others, no matter who or what it is.

It is very important if anyone accuses someone, be it one person or a group, to provide the factual evidence.  Far too often people say things about others and believe it is OK to say it without providing the facts.  It's not. 

They should.  that is why I can just point to interfaith and say what an abomination.  and LOOK WHO LEADS THE CHARGE OF THAT    ,  ROME DOES

has for years,  Its easier to just POINT OUT THE ERROR so simply.   One LIGHT ,   you seen that video I assume.

I will send more and written info too.      We got one heck of a monster all inclusive interfaith religion building and man IT NO LIKEY the statement JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY. 

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

They should.  that is why I can just point to interfaith and say what an abomination.  and LOOK WHO LEADS THE CHARGE OF THAT    ,  ROME DOES

has for years,  Its easier to just POINT OUT THE ERROR so simply.   One LIGHT ,   you seen that video I assume.

I will send more and written info too.      We got one heck of a monster all inclusive interfaith religion building and man IT NO LIKEY the statement JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY. 

OH I know you already KNOW THIS .    but, their may be more detailed info you don't and how far and fast its growing .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.21
  • Days Won:  115

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I appreciate your offer, but as I said, I have kept my eye on this for years, so not need really.

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

OH I know you already KNOW THIS .    but, their may be more detailed info you don't and how far and fast its growing .

Again, no need.  I spend my time telling people about God, not His enemies.   When the truth is known, a lie is easily discovered. 

The harvest truly is plentiful, but the laborers are few.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

5 minutes ago, OneLight said:

When the truth is known, a lie is easily discovered. 

Where and when ?   Remember Scripture Says the TRUTH came into the world, and the world(all society) rejected it, because their deeds (and hearts) are evil.   The TRUTH is known, but only to a few.   This is so in every occupation and field of politics and science and education and pharmacy/medicine.   The devil has the power and control over all society for now, until Jesus returns.   Only a few escape his power and his control until then.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,275
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

7 minutes ago, simplejeff said:
16 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Where and when ?   Remember Scripture Says the TRUTH came into the world, and the world(all society) rejected it, because their deeds (and hearts) are evil.   The TRUTH is known, but only to a few.   This is so in every occupation and field of politics and science and education and pharmacy/medicine.   The devil has the power and control over all society for now, until Jesus returns.   Only a few escape his power and his control until then.

2Co 4:3,4  But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost,  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

9 minutes ago, simplejeff said:
18 minutes ago, OneLight said:

You are comparing the world to those who follow Christ, who are not of this world.  Those who are His have His Spirit, whom teaches us the truth. 

John 14:15-18

If you love Me, keep My commandments. And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever— the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.  I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.

John 14:26

But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

Again, when you know the truth, a lie is easily revealed.  Learn of Him as much as you can and when someone tries to give you a false word or teaching, you will know it.  When anyone calls someone or something false, what do they use as a measuring stick?  Scripture!  Focus on scripture and the truth.  When you hear something, compare it to scripture, as those in Berea did.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

6 minutes ago, OneLight said:

You are comparing the world to those who follow Christ, who are not of this world.  Those who are His have His Spirit, whom teaches us the truth. 

Just pointing out that few know the truth - as written, and as seen throughout history, and as seen throughout the usa and as seen throughout this forum.  Even though the truth is known,  it is rejected by most here/ on earth/ in the usa.  It is not known by those who reject it, or if they know it, they still reject it frequently, daily.

• Thumbs Up 1