• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

2 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Amen.....all who are His.  To know the Lord and the fellowship of His sufferings..........tribulation will perfect and mature His flock.

Hi Heleadethme,

We need to remember ... `though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.` (1 Cor. 13: 3)

The `sufferings` of Christ that we enter in to are - being rejected by family & friends, being misunderstood, and finally dying daily, ie. repenting of that attitude or that action etc. Physical sufferings do not mature us, it is the heart that needs to bow to the Lordship of Christ in everything.

Marilyn.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

3 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

IT destroyed the evil and those who were in the ark were safe .

I do believe their is going to be refining all right .    And it aint coming like many think.    Let us remember what GOD told the lukewarm church.

I counsel thee to buy of me....................GOLD TRIED IN THE FIRE .  and what had peter said about the fiery trials of our faith.

YEP be zealous and repent , FOR all whom GOD LOVES OH HE DOES CHASTEN AND SCOURGE .    A BIG TRIBULATOIN is a COMING

Watch what happens in those days...................it will bring us to our knees........................And though many will have , what was it paul said

WE had the sentence of death ,   THAT OUR TRUST WOULD BE SOLEY IN HE .........................oh yeah GOD WORKS all things together for the good of those who love him.

And since we KNOW what JESUS said and follow not what men say...........................WE KNOW in this world YOU WILL HAVE TRIBULATION

or as paul said..............................through much tribulation do we enter ........................................

or as paul said...........................THE MANIFEST TOKEN of his righteous judgement thatwe be counted worthy for the kingdom of which we suffer.

YEAH too many been sitting under the gospel of WHO GODS LOVES HE MAKES LIFE REAL EASY AND GIVES MONEY TOO.........................

WRONG those who GOD loves HE CHASTENS and corrects FOR OUR PROFIT .  FOR OURS

Too many sat under the blessed are you when GOD FILLS YA POCKETS WITH MONEY

instead of BLESSED are you when you are PERSECUTED.    But by grace sister we don't seek that false prosperity.................we seek THE TRUE RICHES , CHRIST THE KING

the riches THAT do profit in the day of wrath 

Amen........it is going to be terrible and glorious at the same time......yes the chastening is necessary.  On the glorious side, just think, the two witnesses have fire come out of their mouths to devour the enemies, and then they lost their heads.......but then called up hither in the sight of all, their enemies beheld them!!  Wow, what days it is going to be!

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, Heleadethme said:

Amen........it is going to be terrible and glorious at the same time......yes the chastening is necessary.  On the glorious side, just think, the two witnesses have fire come out of their mouths to devour the enemies, and then they lost their heads.......but then called up hither in the sight of all, their enemies beheld them!!  Wow, what days it is going to be!

Their is something l learned a bit back.  that fire that comes out they mouth and devours their enemys

an example can be found in one of the old prophets.........................GOD says it to that prophet .   I have made this people as wood and your mouth , words

as fire .        This is an spiritual example .  

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Just now, Heleadethme said:

Hi Heleadethme,

And I`m glad that I will be where the Lord has prepared me for - judging the fallen angels and judging the world system - from the third heaven.

Marilyn.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

29 minutes ago, OneLight said:

The rain has not started yet.  Do you see an outpouring of the Holy Spirit these days? 

I know where you are coming from. The analogy the Bible itself uses, in Joel for example, is of the former and later rain. The former rains in Israel was that rain that was taken advantage of in the sowing of the crops. The latter rain was that which ripened the fruit. Spring, and Autumn. So to with Pentecost. That was the former rain of the Holy Spirit which watered the word of the gospel, the latter rain to come, I believe, in our time will ripen the fruit for harvest. (Revelation 14). In between times there are light showers, sufficient to bring individuals to repentance and point them to their Savior. But the great work of the gospel in these last days (to all the world then the end will come) will not finish with any less manifestation of the power of God than marked its opening.

But OneLight, I do think it has begun to fall, in isolated places there is a manifestation of power of God...we do not see it so much in the west, but in China, Africa, Papua New Guinea, even in the Middle East among Muslims, there are dreams, visions, people speaking in languages they have never learned but understood by thousands in meetings...people being baptised into Christ hundreds at a time. Thousands coming to Christ with simple child-like faith. As we consecrate our lives in love for mankind and devote all our energies ad means to the gospel, then God will pour out His Spirit upon all men, decisions will finally be made for or against, and Christ will come.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

34 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

But I guess it was a one time event , the baptizing of the SPIRIT .

It is obvious you have been baptized in the Holy Spirit. And to make things clear, not all people who are baptized will speak in tongues, as many and many people seem to think.

Glory to God! Amen.

• Thumbs Up 1

Praise the LORD people , just praise the LORD

I am rejoiced by truth .   ONWARD the LORD knows those who are HIS and let all who name the name of CHRIST depart from inquity

and let us rejoice in HIS salvation and the JOY of the LORD is our strength .    Praise the Lord one and all, just praise the Lord.

I am lit up like an ant on a hot skillet .   praise the LORD peoples .  

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

10 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Physical sufferings do not mature us, it is the heart that needs to bow to the Lordship of Christ in everything.

Rather , it may quite a bit.  Just as foolishness is bound up in a child, and the (physical) rod of discipline drives it from him... 

Again, as in Hebrews,  the painful physical discipline/ chastisement we suffer is not comfortable at the moment but YHVH uses it to produce the end result of righteousness (, etc et al/   patience,  self control,  peace.... ) ....

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

3 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

It is obvious you have been baptized in the Holy Spirit. And to make things clear, not all people who are baptized will speak in tongues, as many and many people seem to think.

Glory to God! Amen.

I agree with you.  Their are some teaching that all can speak in tongues , and having some feel condemned if they don't .

BUT PAUL said do all speak with tongues are all apostels are all propehts .  NOPE the gift is the gift .  

And that really bothers me when folks try and act like people aint saved if they never spoke with tongues.   it angers me to be honest , cause that aint right to do .

• This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

I agree with you.  Their are some teaching that all can speak in tongues , and having some feel condemned if they don't .

I know, and how much I suffered for this. Being highly introvert, I do not speak. Even when alone, I speak more inwardly than outwardly.

And after hearing and hearing about that so much, but I believed and decided to ask the Lord an answer about this.

And He showed it to me, he showed it to me. Then let's stop condemning people who do not speak in tongues.

"Do all have gifts of healings? Do all speak with tongues? Do all interpret?" - 1 Corinthians 12:30

Glory to God! Amen.

• Praise God! 2