• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,181
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

30 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

Thanks for your answer,it's just that this rapture theory has to many variations,as I can't talk to you what I say to another.

Example ,some(rapturist)claim the supper will be in Heaven while all hell breaking loose on earth.

So are you saying the supper is not for the Church?

Hi n2thelight,

That`s it, not for us. You can ask Shiloh for he believes the same.

regards, Marilyn.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi n2thelight,

That`s it, not for us. You can ask Shiloh for he believes the same.

regards, Marilyn.

So the Church dosn't partake in the wedding supper?

And when is the supper?

Again this topic is not right,what makes it closer now than whenever before?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,556
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

The body of christ is the bride the way i see it. Cbrist is one with the church and paul said that is a mystery. He compare it to a husband and wife being one.

14 hours ago, n2thelight said:

So the Church dosn't partake in the wedding supper?

And when is the supper?

Hi n2thelight,

The church, the BODY of Christ will be in the third heaven while the Lord connects (wedding supper) with Israel on earth. All purposes are in/through Christ, but all do not have the same inheritance. God has a great kingdom, and each realm will be ruled under Christ with those He has prepared.

The word `bride,` `wedding supper` are all symbolic of a relationship and what the Lord is doing.

regards, Marilyn.

4 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi n2thelight,

The church, the BODY of Christ will be in the third heaven while the Lord connects (wedding supper) with Israel on earth. All purposes are in/through Christ, but all do not have the same inheritance. God has a great kingdom, and each realm will be ruled under Christ with those He has prepared.

The word `bride,` `wedding supper` are all symbolic of a relationship and what the Lord is doing.

regards, Marilyn.

Okay,so what is He doing?

Does He have two brides?

We disagree on a lot,yet I wanna thank you for communicating with me the way Christians should

29 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

Okay,so what is He doing?

Does He have two brides?

We disagree on a lot,yet I wanna thank you for communicating with me the way Christians should

Hi n2thelight,

And I appreciate your good attitude too, bro.

Long story short - God is called Israel`s husband in the OT, and Israel, His wife. They rebelled so God divorced them, (for a time). Then when Christ comes and delivers them from their enemies they are reconnected to God through Christ. This is termed `the wife has made herself ready,` by righteous acts which OT saints had to do, (pre-cross). Thus Israel is again in right relationship with God - their master (husband). They serve God on earth.

The Body of Christ has a closer relationship. Head (Christ) & His Body, (believers). We serve God in heaven.

Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  401
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

On 3/5/2018 at 5:17 PM, Dennis1209 said:

No debate about that, no one knows the day nor the hour. But we are commanded to watch for the Lord's return and given many things to look for to determine the 'season'. 

Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ,

Dennis1209, so, I take it that you are not the typical pre-tribber. Pre-tribbers typically believe in the imminent (any moment) return of Christ. They believe it will be without sign and that it will be secret, Christ will only be revealed to the church at His coming. The fact that you are looking for signs of the season of His coming tells us that there always were certain conditions that needed to be met before Christ would come and we would be gathered to Him. That is much closer to the Biblical doctrine of watchful expectancy than the false teaching of imminency (an any moment rapture).

Paul makes it very clear that the day of Christ will not come until at least two conditions are met. The day of Christ is defined in verse 1. It is the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together unto Him.

2Th 2:1  Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming (parousia) of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2Th 2:2  That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
2Th 2:3  Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Until there is a notable departure from the faith (like that described by Jesus in Matt 24) and the revelation of the man of sin (as described in the next few verses of the text), there will be no parousia or rapture.

1Th 4:15  For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming (parousia) of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

Mat 24:27  For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming (parousia) of the Son of man be.

All praise, honour, and glory be unto the Lord of Lords and King of Kings, our Saviour Jesus Christ.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 3/31/2018 at 12:55 AM, Marilyn C said:

Hi n2thelight,

And I appreciate your good attitude too, bro.

Long story short - God is called Israel`s husband in the OT, and Israel, His wife. They rebelled so God divorced them, (for a time). Then when Christ comes and delivers them from their enemies they are reconnected to God through Christ. This is termed `the wife has made herself ready,` by righteous acts which OT saints had to do, (pre-cross). Thus Israel is again in right relationship with God - their master (husband). They serve God on earth.

The Body of Christ has a closer relationship. Head (Christ) & His Body, (believers). We serve God in heaven.

Marilyn.

So what about Judah,as per the below verses

Jeremiah  3:6   "The LORD said also unto me in the days of Josiah the king, Hast thou seen that which backsliding Israel hath done? she is gone up upon every high mountain and under every green tree, and there hath played the harlot."

Jeremiah  3:7  "And I said after she had done all these things, Turn thou unto me. But she returned not. And her treacherous sister Judah saw it."  

Jeremiah  3:8   "And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also."

Jeremiah  3:11   "And the LORD said unto me, The backsliding Israel hath justified herself more than treacherous Judah."  

It is no doubt that Israel and Judah are treated separately  ,as the two houses have yet to joined back together ,where is Israel's sister,Judah?

13 hours ago, n2thelight said:

It is no doubt that Israel and Judah are treated separately  ,as the two houses have yet to joined back together ,where is Israel's sister,Judah?

Hi n2thelight,

That is God`s responsibility and not man`s to sort out `who`s who.` Our concern is to build up the Body of Christ till it comes to the maturity of faith and knowledge of the Son of God. (Eph. 4: 13)

Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 1