• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

36 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

You're exactly right,but the problem is you rapturist think you all gonna be gone when this takes place.

The world is already deceived, Christ expects a virgin bride when He returns.

Only a Christian can go from a virgin to a whore,as the rest of the world already are,that's why He warns them to come out of her.

Unless you die first there's no escaping the coming tribulation, and if you don't have the seal,knowledge of his Word,you will take the mark.

Who do you think He's going to send the strong delusion on,for as I said above ,the world is already deceived. 

You can be mistaken if you choose, and you have chosen. I don't THINK I am going to be gone, I KNOW the church will be gone. You can stay behind and lose your head of you want.  I think God will give you your desire. 

When someone accepts Jesus as Lord, they are so thoroughly forgiven it is as if they never sinned. They are "virgin" as far as God is concerned and because then are "in Christ" AND are not practicing sin, they will be qualified for the rapture. 

The world IS already deceived in as much as they have not accepted Jesus. But deception can be in degrees: the world is going to be far MORE deceived when they believe that the Beast is the God they had heard about but never received as their Lord.  They will receive the mark and doom themselves to the lake of fire.  And they will do this after hearing the angels tell them that to take the mark will doom them. 

Yes, there IS an escape: it is the pretrib rapture. You just don't know it yet. But you will when you wake up one morning and find half the world is missing and you are left behind. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12

Talk about ripe for the pickin'.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

6 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

You can be mistaken if you choose, and you have chosen. I don't THINK I am going to be gone, I KNOW the church will be gone. You can stay behind and lose your head of you want.  I think God will give you your desire. 

When someone accepts Jesus as Lord, they are so thoroughly forgiven it is as if they never sinned. They are "virgin" as far as God is concerned and because then are "in Christ" AND are not practicing sin, they will be qualified for the rapture. 

The world IS already deceived in as much as they have not accepted Jesus. But deception can be in degrees: the world is going to be far MORE deceived when they believe that the Beast is the God they had heard about but never received as their Lord.  They will receive the mark and doom themselves to the lake of fire.  And they will do this after hearing the angels tell them that to take the mark will doom them. 

Yes, there IS an escape: it is the pretrib rapture. You just don't know it yet. But you will when you wake up one morning and find half the world is missing and you are left behind. 

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Think I'm worried?Wonder how you gonna feel when you're still here 

49 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Think I'm worried?Wonder how you gonna feel when you're still here 

Dream on! Those of the church who are ready will escape what is coming. I am not worried either - but for a different reason. 

59 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

Talk about ripe for the pickin'.

There are going to be a lot of people wondering why they were left behind. 

The pride of the cocksure compels them to double down on an error rather that admit it.  They are usually the last to see it, if they ever do.  The question is, what will it take?

The humble will inherit the earth.

1 hour ago, Last Daze said:

The pride of the cocksure compels them to double down on an error rather that admit it.  They are usually the last to see it, if they ever do.  The question is, what will it take?

The humble will inherit the earth.

In truth it should be the one without error who writes this. I guess you have decided to step into that position. 

3 hours ago, Da Puppers said:

The answer that things will continue for time, timesand a half,  for the express purpose of breaking the hard hearted will of the people.   That is a point not included in the opening 4 verses of Daniel 12.  Beyond the resurrecting of the righteous [on day 1335] no events are revealed to, [or at least by] Daniel,  concerning the events that follow.   I dare you to present any events that are to follow after the 7th trumpet resurrection,  found anywhere in the book of Daniel.   John reveals to us those times,  but Daniel does not.   

Continuing on with my thought: one response to the [time, times, and half] answer,  Daniel says "i don't understand [your answer], when shall these things [found in verses 1-4] end".  The answer?   Sacrifices cease after Day 1290.  The blessing of the resurrection comes at day 1335.

*[[Dan 12:13]] KJV* But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of THE DAYS.

What days?  Those that he was just told about... The last of which is day 1335.

Blessings

The PuP 

PuP, did you consider that this 1290 verse is NOT a "from /to" kind of sentence?  The "from" goes back to verse one and the start of the days of GT. It was the "to" that Daniel was questioning. In other words "to the end of these wonders" Daniel had seen in his vision.  "How long shall it be to the end of these wonders?"

The first answer given: (the from understood as the start of the wonders as in when Michael stands up and the days of GT begin) to the end of the wonders would be 3 1/2 years - and "all these things shall be finished." From Revelation we understand this is the end of the 70th week of Daniel - but also from Revelation we see that the Beast and False prophet have not yet been captured. 

Daniel did not understand, and ask again the time "to the end of these things." He is told to go away, for the words are sealed until the time of the end. 

The angel continues:  from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

The "from" is now from when the daily sacrifices are taken away. (the "to" is still to the end of these wonders.) It is a more accurate "from" We know from Daniel 7 that the even that causes the sacrifices to cease will also divide the week into two equal halves. 

However, Daniel has a "and" so something else is included when the sacrifices are stopped: at the same time the abomination is set up. So from the exact midpoint of the week to the end will be 1290. Now, did the starting point move or did the ending point move? I think the end moved to an extra 30 days past the 1260 days to the 7th vial that ends the week.  I suspect that the 1290th day could well be the day Jesus returns to Armageddon, and the day the Beast and False prophet are taken. 

Sorry, but IN CONTEXT of the 1290 days, Daniel is asking "to the end of these wonders. You are suggesting the end is the beginning.  The angel did not say to the start but rather to the end.  The 70th week will end with the 7th vial. So that is ONE "end." The 1290 must be another "end."

Keep in mind there will be 5 parallel paths down the last half of the week: the 42 months of trampling, the 1260 days of testifying, the 1260 days of fleeing, the 3.5 years of protection, and the 42 months of authority.  The 1290 is probably the end of one of these counts of time. I think it will be the end of the 42 months of authority. John does not tell us so it is only a guess.  This is what I guess will happen on the 1290th day from the midpoint of the week. 

God knows how to divide by half! The sacrifices will stop exactly half way through the week - marked by the 7th trumpet. The 1290 count will begin right there and extend 30 days past the END of the week. 

The 1235 is another day 45 days past the 1290th day. 

52 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

In truth it should be the one without error who writes this. I guess you have decided to step into that position. 

That doesn't make any sense.  Truth is truth, and error is error, regardless of who says it.

Edited by Last Daze