• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

1 minute ago, iamlamad said:

Yet, if we read ahead, we see the dead being judged at the great, white throne judgment...right? Therefore what we read in this verse is a prophecy given by the 24 elders.  WHAT? You cannot put the 7th trumpet with the 7th vial! That is nonsense! The 7th trumpet marks the midpoint and the 7th vial ENDS the week. Daze, you seem dazed. You really do amaze me.  

You are half right, the 7th trumpet does end the reign of Satan as the god or prince of this world.

Keep studying.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08

Just now, Last Daze said:

Keep studying.

My Plan exactly! You do the same! Btw, I am in Tulsa.

Just now, iamlamad said:

My Plan exactly! You do the same! Btw, I am in Tulsa.

You know I will.  I'll send you a pm.

15 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

You cannot put the 7th trumpet with the 7th vial! That is nonsense!

Have you ever compared the characteristics of the 7th trumpet with those of the 7th vial?  Very, very similar.  Coincidence?

There are only seven plagues.

• Then I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvelous, seven angels who had seven plagues, which are the last, because in them the wrath of God is finished.  Revelation 15:1
  • After these things I looked, and the temple of the tabernacle of testimony in heaven was opened, and the seven angels who had the seven plagues came out of the temple, clothed in linen, clean and bright, and girded around their chests with golden sashes.  Then one of the four living creatures gave to the seven angels seven golden bowls full of the wrath of God, who lives forever and ever.  Revelation 15:5-7

The seven angels who had the seven plagues were given the seven bowls.  What plagues did they already have?

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, iamlamad said:

For example, quoting some part of Daniel 8 as if showing it is for the future. 

For example, when you write something like this: "Do you all not understand?Christ cannot and will not return until after satan,period!!!!"

For example, when you insist that the MAN  -the Beast of Rev 13 is Satan himself. 

What part of that don't make sense to you?

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

As for the OP,how close has it ever been?

6 hours ago, Da Puppers said:

I will try to answer your question about accusing you of lying directly,  but the rest i will not be direct,  but give synopsis of things,  some i have already covered. 

Claiming that Satan is cast out of heaven is a clear distortion of two things that are not the same,  Rev 11:18 and Rev 12:10.  I guess you do not equate the stars of heaven in the 6th seal with Satan's angels being called the stars of heaven: 

*[[Rev 6:13]] KJV* And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

*[[Rev 12:4]] KJV* And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

"Claiming" that Satan is cast out of heaven? That would be claiming that God's word is truth. 

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Isn't being cast out of heaven EXACTLY what these verses tell us?  Therefore NO DISTORTION. 

Rev 11:18 and Rev 12:10Of course they are not the same! They are two different verses.

11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Why would ANYONE imagine these were the same thing? 11:18 is a prophecy given by the 24 elders of things soon to come. But 12:10 is NOT one of the things they prophesied. 12:10 is the affirmation that Satan is, indeed, cast down from heaven so he can no longer accuse the brethren. The word "slavation" comes from the Greek word "Soteria" which as a very broad spectrum of meaning from saving (from anything) to healing to deliverance. It this context, the Brethren are saved from any further accusing from the devil. The body of Christ is therefore strengthened.  The Kingdom of God is strengthened. 

No one knows what the "stars" falling at the 6th seal is about. It could be some of God's angels, it could be some of the devil's angels or it could just be a meteor shower.  Notice carefully that later on in John's narrative there are still stars in the sky. It is very clear that a REAL star cannot fall to earth. 

Most commentators believe Rev. 12:4 was when Satan was kicked out of heaven, before Adam was created.  If so, it tells us Satan was a very influential angel when he was in heaven.  We know very little about that because God has only told us a very little. 

In this discourse you have proved nothing. You have not proven that I lied. 

6 hours ago, Da Puppers said:

I will try to answer your question about accusing you of lying directly,  but the rest i will not be direct,  but give synopsis of things,  some i have already covered. 

But that's okay.   That's not what makes Rev 11:15 and 12:10 different.

*[[Rev 11:15]] KJV* And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

In this verse,  which actually takes place after the next one,  this one involves ALL of the kingdoms of this world,  and essentially presents his coronation to all of the world. 

*[[Rev 12:10]] KJV* And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

whereas here,  we have these important elements

1.Salvation,  for the righteous:

*[[Heb 9:28]] KJV* So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

2.Kingdom of God,  singular: 

*[[Rom 14:17]] KJV* For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

3. Power, Christ will come with great power: 

*[[Mat 24:30]] KJV* And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

*[[Phi 3:10]] KJV* That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

With the noticeable difference in what constitutes THE kingdom of God,  the kingdoms of this world will not possess the attributes of THE kingdom until after the 1000 years.   Salvation is a unique attribute of THE KINGDOM,  and not the kingdoms of the world. 

I'll say no more here. 

Blessings

The PuP 

That's not what makes Rev 11:15 and 12:10 different. They are different simply because they are not talking about the same things! 

In this verse,  which actually takes place after the next one  Why would anyone make such a statement? It would be impossible to prove.  And it is absolutely not true. 

When the 7th trumpet sounds, it will mark the end of 6000 years of man's rule. Adam's 6000 year lease will end and suddenly Satan will have no more legal hold on earth. That is why he gets kicked down from the heavenly realms. That is why the rulership of earth is taken from Satan and given to Jesus Christ. But make no mistake: Jesus does not come down and immediately take possession: God has promised the Beast 42 months of authority on earth. 

In 12:10, as you pointed out it is Kingdom of God - singular - which finally includes planet earth. Before the 7th trumpet, it did NOT include earth.  There is no mystery here. There are MANY scriptures about "the Kingdom of God." You chose only one. Jesus said if He casts out a devil, then the Kingdom of God has come to that person.  When Jesus came, HE brought "the kingdom of God" with Him He mentioned in many times.  OF COURSE we get Righteousness, peace and joy in His Kingdom: those are some of His attributes. 

1: salvation for the righteous.    Believers have had salvation long before this time. IN CONTEXT this is salvation  - being saved from something - in this case NO MORE ACCUSATIONS from Satan.  In Hebrews 9:28 the bride of Christ will be saved from God's wrath and the entire 70th week - for He will take us to heaven. 

Yes, POWER - because now Jesus has rule over the earth, and will do His will.  As we all pray, "thy will be done on earth..." FINALLY His will WILL be done on earth. 

the kingdoms of this world will not possess the attributes of THE kingdom until after the 1000 years.  I disagree. I think the curse will be lifted DURING the 1000 year reign. 

15 minutes ago, Da Puppers said:

you are basically saying that it is just a rehashing of what was said about the 7th trumpet.   Go ahead and believe that,  but this conversation is over. 

The PuP 

Finally! The way you read and understand scripture is FAR from the way I read and understand it.

10 hours ago, n2thelight said:

What part of that don't make sense to you?

None of these things is truth.