• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

You are wrong about the "rapture" event N2 

It is going to happen .... and then the Lord will bring His wrath and destruction upon all that are left who do not believe

There will be a few who will repent for their salvation, but not many

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

1 hour ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

You are wrong about the "rapture" event N2 

It is going to happen .... and then the Lord will bring His wrath and destruction upon all that are left who do not believe

There will be a few who will repent for their salvation, but not many

I have to say there was a video link posted on about page 4 or 5 regarding interpretation of end times.

I watched it last night (13 mins long), and it was fascinating.  I didn't want to speak to it until I had a 2nd viewing because it's a treasure trove of information but I think it eloquently explains one man's view (which seems logical and justified) and seemingly touches on some of the themes presented in the last few posts.

Give it a look, at the very least I don't think anyone who watches will be disappointed.

Guest BacKaran

I wouldnt take it either.
However, the AC will make it known as the Bible says, that one needs to pledge to worship the AC in order to get the mark. You will have to make a final decision, either die for Christ or live and die later for the devil.

since many young people are adopting the liberal leftist pc immorality, i am sure the devil will find plenty of sheeple to take his mark and be proud of it....tragic...

Guest BacKaran

This happened to me twice in my employment jobs....

I was a phone operator and my hubby called me on break...he could hear people cursing behind me and he said who is that?
I said the sales and tech team....I said you know what, I need to tell my boss as she’s the biggest curser of all.

SO...Do I let my boss know that staff needs to not curse during work hours as customers on the phones can hear or do I risk losing my job because my boss is the main curser?

I let her know and she said OH! I AM thee biggest curser, I will tell everyone right away it is offensive and you shouldn’t have to hear that at work let alone the customers on the phone. She apologized saying she swears without knowing as its habit...
The sales tech team rebelled walking by my cube saying loudly OH JEEZ I cant take this madness anymore
OH GOLLY Hope I dont offend anyone today....

God needed me to take care of my dying aunt so I left, nuff said.

My last job I was there 7 plus years and the presidents secretary wanted me to lie on the telephone so they, the company, could find out if someone was working for the competition or not. I said, Im not comfortable calling and lying and that’s not my job, its like spying and again, thats not my job.
As life would go, I decided a few months later to ask for a raise since my hubby died three years before and I am cross trained blah blah blah....lots of things happened and I was already cleaned out of my desk as I was the next Oldest person to be let go.....longest admin in the cos history and only one raise in 7 years but I’m doing the job of three people.....so as my boss and the hr lady were crying, my boss left the conf room and the hr lady says, you seem to be taking this well...meaning I’m not crying...I said well, 7 is Gods perfect number, its time for me to move on.
And I retired myself.

Sheeple wont stand up for themselves if they dont know Jesus as their Lord and Savior and have no idea what the Bible really says to believers.

I went to witness at ANoka’s Halloween party, the biggest Halloween party in the USA...
I felt like I was in a “B” movie...i could just feel the evil in the air, I was shocked, it was not just a block party but like 5-10k people, it was like a mini fair all for the devil....who do I see? My boss with two of her small children while she was on maternity leave. This is the same one who left the room above after letting me as my services were no longer needed...I said Becky? Why would you bring your kids here? Here, take a couple bible tracts to take home for you and your hubby....

So, as a born again believer, will you stand up now for whats right in Jesus eyes? For morals and true ethics and not micromanaging outcomes and results and let people know where you stand, today?

WHEN that day comes and they want to behead me, I will be praising Jesus all the way and asking God to forgive them, what would you do?

Edited by BacKaran

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

17 minutes ago, BacKaran said:

However, the AC will make it known as the Bible says, that one needs to pledge to worship the AC in order to get the mark. You will have to make a final decision, either die for Christ or live and die later for the devil.

since many young people are adopting the liberal leftist pc immorality, i am sure the devil will find plenty of sheeple to take his mark and be proud of it....tragic...

You're so right, it IS tragic.  We're watching future history unfold right before our eyes.

If you know what I'm saying?

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, BacKaran said:

Thing is,most of the world won't know he's the AC.

They will think he's the true Christ 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

On 4/6/2018 at 9:51 AM, n2thelight said:

The number one warning Christ gave was,don't be deceived, and satan pretending to be Christ will deceive the majority of the world. And they won't realize it until the true Christ returns. 

23 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Thing is,most of the world won't know he's the AC.

They will think he's the true Christ

I've been thinking a bit on this and I don't think the AC will claim to be "Jesus" specifically.  He will come in his own name.  He will be perceived as savior though, a Christ of sorts who performs great signs and wonders and ends the global conflict. 

I expect that he will discredit new testament teaching entirely.   I could see where he'd piggy-back off of the Pope's view that Jesus death on the cross was a failure and that he's sent here from a more advanced race/planet to rescue us humans.  Some narrative like that combined with his spectacular supernatural deceptions will appeal to all people regardless of religion.

Time will tell I guess.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Last Daze said:

I've been thinking a bit on this and I don't think the AC will claim to be "Jesus" specifically.  He will come in his own name.  He will be perceived as savior though, a Christ of sorts who performs great signs and wonders and ends the global conflict. 

I expect that he will discredit new testament teaching entirely.   I could see where he'd piggy-back off of the Pope's view that Jesus death on the cross was a failure and that he's sent here from a more advanced race/planet to rescue us humans.  Some narrative like that combined with his spectacular supernatural deceptions will appeal to all people regardless of religion.

Time will tell I guess.

2Thess 2:4

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

22 hours ago, n2thelight said:

2Thess 2:4

His claiming to be God doesn't necessarily mean that he is going to claim to be Jesus.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

No claim to be Jesus at all [Revelation 13:6-13:9]