IGNORED

Is Violence Coming To Christians in America?

Hidden In Him

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  449
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/16/1964

Greetings in Christ! And blessings to everyone who reads this thread.

In the last month or so I have come across three separate dreams that all point in the same direction: Violence may be coming to Christians in the United States in the foreseeable future. These three dreams I will post in succession in this thread. I am not necessarily seeking responses so much as simply posting it as a type of prophetic warning for those who might be effected. This will be something the church in the West is not accustomed to, so the more those who will be involved are warned in advance, the more they will be prepared to deal with it without losing faith or hope in Christ in the midst of it.

Should anyone have any questions, they can post me here or privately.

Dream #1 (posted three weeks ago, at another Forum I occasionally frequent):

"I woke up this morning to this very vivid dream - as if I was right there.  It was dreary (either dawn or dusk in a snowy/freezing rain/wet and potentially icy roads scene).  I can't remember seeing anything so clearly in person and I don't watch scary movies for thrills and didn't have a late night snack that might make me have a dream like this.  I am asking you for any insights God may give you.  The young man appeared in color, though I really only noticed his head and the amputated left arm with freshly exposed flesh in color.

DREAM:  I am driving down the road. I forget where I was going - maybe home - but it certainly felt like it was something that was a regular routine.  An alert came on my phone about BLOOD in the area.  I had never seen a warning like that before on my phone.  Then, a map popped up and the "blood" was on the entry ramp to the highway that I was about to get on.  I pulled over and got out of the car.  Others had pulled over, too, and some were ahead of me on the scene trying to help.  Yet, I yelled "I'm calling 911." three times as I was dialing.  Then this young man came to me (all of the sudden and out of seemingly out of nowhere) with his left arm completely chopped off about a few inches below the shoulder.and said in an eerily calm voice: "You need to take me to the hospital now."  It didn't even appear that he was dripping blood (like it would need a torniquet), it was just open flesh.  I didn't even notice a bone just open flesh.  So, I yelled down the road I had been on "Does anyone know how to put a torniquet on?"  three times I yelled the same thing with no reply.  Then, I was going to be taking him and wondering  how I was going to get a policeman's attention on the way since I was in an insufficient vehicle to drive as fast as I felt I needed to in order to get the young man to the hospital.  The reason I felt that was it had recently snowed and the roads were wet and potentially icey and I was driving our rear-wheel drive car (which is not very safe to drive fast in icey conditions).

I woke up to that dream at shortly after 5 AM this morning.

Thoughts?"

My interpretation for him was as follows:

"Greetings...

I believe your dream is a serious one, and a warning that violence may be coming to Christians in America in the foreseeable future. The symbolism breaks down piece by piece as follows:

- Dreary, potentially icy roads/ unsafe traveling conditions = The road some Christians and Christians ministries in the US will be traveling in the future will be a violent one, “unsafe” for the flesh.
- You feel you are “driving home” = Sufferings are the path Christians have traditionally taken to get “home,” i.e. to Heaven, and it will be so again here.
- “It felt like a regular routine” = This suggests the regular routine of the modern church is going to be broken. The modern church has had it easy (at least in the West) until relatively recently, making the violent attacks that will be coming seem like something “new.” But the fact is, persecution and affliction have always been a part of life for believers since New Testament times. As Paul once told Timothy, “all who live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution.” (2 Timothy 3:12)
- Phone = Messages coming through a phone usually represent receiving prophetic warnings from God, and this is the case here as well. This entire dream is essentially a message to you that violent attacks are going to be coming to believers. You “received” this message on your “phone” when you received this dream.
- “Blood in the Area” = “in the area” here is taken to mean the US, though it may also refer to attacks in your area specifically. But keep in mind, the early stages of this dream’s fulfillment might start happening soon, but the greater likelihood is that this will take place in coming years and decades, not weeks or months.
- Highway = An expression for taking the “highway” to Heaven, which involves “suffering unto blood” (Hebrews 12:4). The “ramp” leading to this highway is afflictions, as indicated by the blood in that area specifically.
- Cars “pull over” and try to help = Cars refer to ministries in dreams, and that they will “pull over” (i.e. from their normal ministry functions) means that they will be redirecting their efforts towards helping the afflicted once this phenomenon starts becoming more common.
- No answer from 911 = These attacks will no longer be stopped by human authority. This is rather frightening, but it is what appears to be represented here. But again, understand that this will be ordained of God, since believers are ultimately appointed to it (1 Thessalonians 3:3).
- A man says, “You need to take me to the hospital now” in eerily calm voice = Suggests he will be resigned to it. This may be due to a certain feeling of helplessness among believers in coming years. It appears they will feel there is no way to stop it, which again would make sense if the authorities are turning more of a blind eye. The “hospital” here would be deliverance from such conditions.
- Man appears suddenly, with his arm chopped off = Islamic terrorism... While the attacks will probably come from a variety of sources, Islam may in all likelihood become the dominant one eventually. Islam is a religion of the sword, and an arm being "chopped off" is indicative of a sword wound. But now please don’t misunderstand. This should not be taken as literally describing the types of weapons that will use; only the source behind where these attacks will in all likelihood be coming from: Islamic terrorist cells operating within the US. This may seem like a reach on such a scanty symbolic reference, but I know of other prophecies that suggest Islam is going to bring terrorism to US shores eventually. And again, what makes terrorism so frightening is that it comes “out of nowhere.”
- Arm not dripping blood = Tricky, but after prayer I sensed this points to how the man’s blood had already fallen “in the area,” i.e. into the ground. Scripture says that the martyrdom of the saints often results in their blood “calling out from the ground,” meaning that the area itself will call out to God for judgment against the oppressors. This would make it yet another suggestion that those who appeal to the authorities and get little help from them, and have no choice but to turn to God for deliverance.
- No reply to “Does anyone know how to put on a tourniquet?” = Tourniquets prevent blood flow, with the suggestion here that the church will be helpless to prevent blood loss from occurring. It will have already occurred, and trying to stop the coming persecution will be futile.
- Not able to get to a hospital fast = This means that this coming time of persecution and affliction is going to last for a good while, before anything resembling “healing” comes.

... Let me know if you have any thoughts on this interpretation.

The other two dreams I received were from members here at Worthy; one posted publicly, and the other sent to me in private. The one in private suggests one of the reasons why authorities may increasingly fail to come to the aid of persecuted Christians in this country is that the next two Presidential terms following Trump's stay in office may usher in wicked people who secretly serve the kingdom of darkness (as Hillary Clinton does). This, combined with an increased social climate of hatred towards Christians in general will be what eventually leads to an entirely different spiritual climate in this country in coming years.

I will post the other two dreams at a later time.*

In Christ,

Hidden

*Please note: The other two dreams are posted on pages 2 and 3 respectively.

Edited by Hidden In Him

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  2

That is a pretty intense dream....well we are warned in the Bible that Christians will be hated and martyred for their belief. Already happening in other countries....my friend from Pakistan said there was another attack on a church there......as the people were leaving 2 men drove by and began shooting them....sad.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,981
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, Heart2Soul said:

That is a pretty intense dream....well we are warned in the Bible that Christians will be hated and martyred for their belief.

That's true, and we shouldn't become complacent in our western "freedom of religion."  That will evaporate quickly when the birth-pangs of war are followed by the "worship or die" ultimatum. 

• Thumbs Up 4

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,015
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  3

In all seriousness, I believe that the "Christianity hating" left will regain power again, and this time it will be no holds barred. It could be in 2020, or 2024. But I believe it will almost be like an "unlocking of the gates of hell" type of thing. 

The almost "opposite world" that was being created by the left, that is utterly fizzling out under the voices of sanity today (enabled by the election of Trump, which created an environment of free speech in which they may at least temporarily rise to the surface, this includes people like Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson, and others like them), is only on hold. When these people and others like them are again silenced, I believe the left will return, this time with a vengeance in a sort of, "they know their time is short" sort of way. 

To be clear, I'm really not talking about the political battles going on. I'm talking about the spiritual battles fueling them.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

I read some of the posts on this forum and other forums and their focus is on such trivial stuff that they are missing the very events going on before our very eyes......I posted a thread Blowing of the Rams Horn and it is about the sounds people all over the world are hearing and recording that are coming from the sky....the trumpet sound they are hearing sounds just like a shofar (rams horn) and in the OT the blowing of the rams horn had numerous meanings but one of them was to sound the battle cry. 

Myself and others have had dreams and visions of war for 2018....the beginning of sorrows.....I am keeping my eye on Israel and Syria because if they enter into full blown war it will drag all allies from both sides into it.....But God is definitely doing something and He is calling for His Warriors to rise up and fight.....it is the Gog and Magog war.....and the battle against Satan and the sins of the nations is about to commence.

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, Still Alive said:

In all seriousness, I believe that the "Christianity hating" left will regain power again, and this time it will be no holds barred. It could be in 2020, or 2024. But I believe it will almost be like an "unlocking of the gates of hell" type of thing. 

The almost "opposite world" that was being created by the left, that is utterly fizzling out under the voices of sanity today (enabled by the election of Trump, which created an environment of free speech in which they may at least temporarily rise to the surface, this includes people like Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson, and others like them), is only on hold. When these people and others like them are again silenced, I believe the left will return, this time with a vengeance in a sort of, "they know their time is short" sort of way. 

To be clear, I'm really not talking about the political battles going on. I'm talking about the spiritual battles fueling them.

I agree, when the Left, at some point take back the White House and the levers of power in Congress, they will come back with a vengeance and it will be all out war on Christians.   

6 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I agree, when the Left, at some point take back the White House and the levers of power in Congress, they will come back with a vengeance and it will be all out war on Christians.   

I read that article where California is looking to pass a bill that could ban the Bible due to how it is written......and California is a major left wing state....someone said last night that what starts in California becomes practice worldwide.

• Thumbs Up 2

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, Heart2Soul said:

I read that article where California is looking to pass a bill that could ban the Bible due to how it is written......and California is a major left wing state....someone said last night that what starts in California becomes practice worldwide.

I believe that.   I also saw that on Facebook and it is real.  Stuff like this starts at the bottom on local levels out of the general public spotlight. If the fed. gov't tried to issue something like that, it will go  down in flames.  They have to start local and then it spreads from one city to another.

The younger generations are so liberal and progressive, things like this will happen unhindered, until a time comes when two or three generations down the road, if the Lord tarries, no one will remember what freedom and liberty looked like.

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

I believe that.   I also saw that on Facebook and it is real.  Stuff like this starts at the bottom on local levels out of the general public spotlight. If the fed. gov't tried to issue something like that, it will go  down in flames.  They have to start local and then it spreads from one city to another.

The younger generations are so liberal and progressive, things like this will happen unhindered, until a time comes when two or three generations down the road, if the Lord tarries, no one will remember what freedom and liberty looked like.

The younger generation wants to live by the concept of acceptance....of everyone and everything...

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

There are already Christian speakers and media (e.g. Brannon House) being harassed and having speaking engagements being shut down by such groups as Antifa and the Southern Poverty Law Center.

And freedom of speech is becoming free only to those inciting left wing agendas