• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

On 9/3/2018 at 11:31 PM, Da Puppers said:

so what was it a SIGN of?  The rapture?  So when 5 years goes by and no rapture takes place,  will it still mean the same thing? What is a sign for if you don't know for what it was given? 

The PuP 

Some took it to extremes and said it was a sign of the removal of the righteous.  It was just a cosmological alignment that mirrored the description of the woman in Revelation 12.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

On 9/5/2018 at 11:32 PM, Da Puppers said:

I just hope you are getting my point that the great tribulation is God's wrath on the Jews, and not on the church. 

Blessings

The PuP 

Hey!  We can agree on something!   The GT is not on the Ekklesia!!  The Ekklesia will be watching it from the mezzanine.  Jeremiah says that the time will be the time of Jacob's trouble, but it will be world wide.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

On 7/25/2018 at 5:47 AM, DavidFilm said:

I would like to know if anyone can help me:
1-September 23, 2017 was the 70th anniversary of Israel as a state.

(Hebrew Year 5777.)  

2-Matthew 24:34 says: "Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled."  He is referring to the entire chapter 24.

3-A generation in the Bible is 70 years. 

4-On September 23, 2017, Jupiter (The King planet) was in retrograde in Virgo for nine months.  Leo had twelve  stars.  All of these fulfilled Revelation 12:1 for the first timeRev. 12:1 ¶ And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:   

5-All of this occurred exactly the same day!  September 23, 2017.  Does anyone feel that this is significant?  If so, explain it to me.

David Film

AltURL.com/ioiz6

Just so you know, Rev. 12 is about the Dragon, and in particular, what the dragon will be doing during the last half of the week. He is mentioned 32 times in this chapter! However, Jesus, showing John this vision chose to show John what the dragon did when He was a young child - how the dragon tried to kill him. Remember King Herod? The Dragon was behind that! So that picture given of VIRGO is what Virgo looked like in the year Jesus was born.  It was different than what we saw in 2017. 

If someone wants to add a second meaning to those first 5 verses, that is up to them. I personally don't see a second meaning for our future. 

12 hours ago, OldCoot said:

Hey!  We can agree on something!   The GT is not on the Ekklesia!!  The Ekklesia will be watching it from the mezzanine.  Jeremiah says that the time will be the time of Jacob's trouble, but it will be world wide.

Good post! Something I can agree with!

23 hours ago, ENOCH2010 said:

more nonsense from gibbus

Wow! Another post I can agree with!

On 9/5/2018 at 11:47 PM, Heb 13:8 said:
  On 9/5/2018 at 11:42 PM, Da Puppers said:

I guess you don't get my point.   The opening of the seals is the day of the Lord,  which is the great tribulation on the Jews, Which is the day of the righteous revelation of God. 

No, your timing is off. The opening of the seals begins the 70th week. The great trib doesn't begin until the middle of the 70th week. Also, the day of the Lord spans from the first seal all the way to the end of the 1000 yr reign. God bless.

You are both mistaken! You are pulling the first seals OUT of their 1st century CONTEXT.  Anyone can make the bible say anything if they are willing to pull verses out of their context. But for a serious bible student, that is a HUGE no no!

What is the context of the first seals? It is chapters 4 & 5, which CLEARLY show an early church timing. Don't take my word for it, go back and study it! Chapter 5 shows us the very moment Jesus ascended into heaven and sent the Holy Spirit down. 

NO ONE can find 2000 years hidden in any of those verses, or even between the verses - it is just not there, because God did not intend for it to be there: HIS timing is that the first seal was opened the moment Jesus arrived back in heaven. He went straight to the Father, got the book, and began opening the seals. That was 32 AD, not some time in our future! 

It is the 6th seal that is still on our future.

On 9/5/2018 at 11:42 PM, Da Puppers said:

I guess you don't get my point.   The opening of the seals is the day of the Lord,  which is the great tribulation on the Jews, Which is the day of the righteous revelation of God. 

Blessings

The PuP 

Why do you disagree with John? He wrote that THE DAY begins at the 6th seal. Therefore, seals 1-5 are BEFORE the day of the Lord.

On 9/5/2018 at 9:24 PM, Da Puppers said:

You didn't get the point.   That is exactly what i said.   This is not a prayer to miss these things, via the rapture.   The word for stand used here:

*[[Luk 21:36]] KJV* Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to STAND  before the Son of man. 

Is the root word used in aphistemi, apostasy.   Meaning to keep on standing where you are at.   It means to endure "all these things".  It is referring to the same things that we will see (if we endure)  that precedes our day of redemption: 

*[[Luk 21:28]] KJV* And when THESE THINGS begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

To which Jesus exhorts the following 2 verses: 

*[[Luk 21:34]] KJV* And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.[35] For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

Do you see that when Jesus told of this "snare" that he is talking about those times,  that day,  THE DAY OF THE LORD,  coming unawares upon the people?  Which is to say that it will come like a thief in the night to all those who are not expecting it.   This will include all of those who are expecting to miss these things.   Many,  who are expecting to be removed via a pretrib rapture,  will be among those not expecting to be here when it comes.   That is why you need to be praying to be accounted worthy to keep standing in his presence when "all these things"takes place,  when the fiery trials shall try every man's work,  whether it be of God. 

Jesus didn't just say "pray that ye will be accounted worthy", but he said to Watch and pray...  To watch,  means to be looking for and NOT be in an unexpecting attitude about those events. 

*[[Luk 21:36]] KJV* WATCH ye therefore, AND PRAY always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

I am just trying to help you see that the "day of righteous judgment of God" comes in conjunction simultaneously with the day of wrath upon the Jews and that [the righteous judgment of God] will be accomplished in us who are seeking for glory and honor, endure with patient continuance,  g5281, hupomone.

Blessings

The PuP 

I think the translation "escape" fits the context much better. After all, Paul tells us the same thing: while those living in Christ get raptured, those living in the darkness get the sudden destruction of the start of the Day of the Lord. They cannot escape, for the sudden destruction will be world wide. 

If anyone wishes to be left behind, I believe God will honor their desires and leave them behind. My question to them is, WHY? When the bride of Christ is headed for heaven, why would any believer wish to be left behind? 

On 9/5/2018 at 7:41 PM, Heb 13:8 said:

Pupp, this is why our eternal security is not based on works, it's based on belief in the finished work of the cross, Jhn 3:3, Jhn 3:16, Rom 10:9. The rapture is the escape.

Our eternity will be "secure" once we have our resurrection body. Until then, anyone can CHOOSE to leave. God will never force someone to live with Him of they choose not to! After all, we got in by choice.