• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,021
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,321
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

13 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

My friends were anything but dogmatic. Did you read those words of the their prophet? Holy war (Jihad Akbar) is obligatory and Muslims arnt even suppose to make friends with us unless it’s Taqiyya, a form of infiltration to either gain funds and fund their holy wars back home or to infiltrate and destroy the Dar al Hareb (House of chaos, us, infidels) from within. 

My friends aren't going to go by those words of their prophet to kill us.    I understand Muslims aren't supposed to have dogs either.   My friends are dog lovers....their older dog died after they spent alot of money on his heart condition.  They loved that dog and took him on vacations.   Now they got a new dog and are considering adopting another dog.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  334
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

9 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

I maybe going off topic with this but please bear with me if I do.  There are certain Christians who believe that women should only wear dresses, have long hair, no make up ect ect. Then there are Christians who do not believe in such things. My point it is that if Christians differing views on stuff, is it so hard to consider that Muslims do as well? 

Perhaps this may be of use.  I will post a recipe (not for the sake of the recipe, but as an instruction, and then make a comment):

Pumpkin Bread Recipe

"Ingredients

1 1/2 flax eggs
    1 cup pumpkin puree
    1/3 cup maple syrup or agave (sub honey if not vegan)
    1/4 cup brown sugar
    3 Tbsp grapeseed or olive oil
    1 tsp baking soda
    1/2 tsp baking powder
    1 tsp ground cinnamon
    1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
    1/4 teaspoon sea salt
    1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
    1 cup whole-wheat pastry flour (or sub 1/2 all-purpose 1/2 whole wheat)
    1/3 cup oat flour
    1/4 cup dried currants, cranberries, or cherries (or carob chips or nuts)

Instructions

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (176 C). Spray a 9x5-inch loaf pan with non-stick spray.
    In a large bowl, prepare the flax egg by mixing water and flaxseed meal and letting it rest for 5 minutes. Then add maple syrup, pumpkin puree, brown sugar, oil and stir. Next add baking soda, baking powder, spices, salt and whisk again. Then add almond milk and whisk again.
    Add oat and whole wheat flour and stir until just combined. If it appears too thick, add a little more almond milk.
    Lastly add dried fruit or nuts and fold until just incorporated.
    Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake until the top is browned and a knife or toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean - about 50 - 60 minutes.
    Allow to cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer the bread to a wire rack to cool completely before slicing. Leftovers will keep fresh in an airtight container or bag for several days."

Now there were two women who had this same recipe and desired to prepare this recipe for their guests, to bless them.

Each read the recipe.

The first woman distrustuful of her own ability, but relying upon the masterchefs recipe, gathered all that was required to make this recipe as was called for, and prepared the ingredients as specified.

The second woman thinking herself capable of her own ability, and thinking she may disregard or add to the recipe as she decided, gathered what she desired, and so likewise prepared her gathered ingredients, for her guests.  She added some lemon for more zest, and removed the salt, and did as she pleased with this or that instruction.

After the time for cooking was exact for the first woman, and a little longer for the second woman, both pulled out their bread, and served to their guests.

The guests of the first, enjoyed very much the bread, and ate the whole of it in gladness, for the recipe was perfect for what was needful.  The guests of the second, though eating the their first piece of bread, asked what the ingredients went into the bread, and upon receiving answer, politely declined any more.

This was a parable.

There are differing women.  Some follow the recipe as given by the masterchef.  Some do not, thinking they may do as they please with the recipe.  The recipe did not change, but the result will always be different.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

7 minutes ago, John Robinson said:

Deleted.

I'm taking my monkeys and going home. ?

Need to learn to keep them there I guess. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

16 minutes ago, Debp said:

My friends aren't going to go by those words of their prophet to kill us.    I understand Muslims aren't supposed to have dogs either.   My friends are dog lovers....their older dog died after they spent alot of money on his heart condition.  They loved that dog and took him on vacations.   Now they got a new dog and are considering adopting another dog.

Under Taqiyya they can do anything but two things, “they must say God is One and Muhammad is his prophet.” Aside from this they are free under Taqiyya to infiltrate and act normal. Most of the terroists who have killed people in recent years the neighbors say, “he was such a nice guy, helped carry my groceries.” 

Taqiyya is so they can fund their communities, Wars, and expansion of the Ummah and Dar-al Islam. Some do it out of idealism, others because of threats that their family will be killed, or for monetary reasons that they will be promised $600,000 or $30,000 for their family if they infiltrate and then kill infidels. Of course fear holds the entire operation together. Sleeper cells exist. America helped Osama Bin Laden and the rebels route the Russians only to get attacked on 9/11 and subsequent attacks that were ordered at the time by Bin Laden. So much for friendship. 

The Muslims are also now partnering with the cartels. Iran’s great ally is Mexico and last year a Iranian fleet went to Mexico. 

• This is Worthy 1

23 minutes ago, Davida said:

I heard testimonies of people who lived with muslim neighbors in peace for decades and suddenly they came in a mob to kill them, when they were called to . The christians were shocked because they had eaten together & their children played together as peaceful neighbors & shared their food many times, they never expected it. The indoctrination is deep. 

Yep, since post 9/11 there has been propaganda that “Islam is a religion of peace.” Even though it has been religion founded in war; Muhammad waged war of Mecca and all the Arab tribes he made submit to Islam (Submit) by the sword. Muslims invaded Europe, South Africa, and lower Italy in the 600’s to 700 A.D. only to get a response from Catholics in 1095 A.D.  

There is concentrated effort to make our brothers and sisters in Christ believe most Muslims are peaceful, but if you Study their book, the Koran, it is anything but Peace. The source of your religious teaching shapes you, ours says love your enemy (Matthew 5:45), theirs says kill the infidel (Surah 66:9, and 47:4) . How can that not effect their souls? 

Edited by Fidei Defensor
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,021
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,321
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

On 8/7/2018 at 2:26 AM, Debp said:

I get prayer reports/letters including Muslim countries.  Many Muslims are now turning to Christ.   Christians help them in the overcrowded refugee camps and are kind to them, so they are touched and want to know about our Christian faith.   They accept Bibles and read them.  They look forward to the missionaries' visits.  Also, some Muslims from war-torn countries are disillusioned with Islam because of Muslim terrorists destroying their homes, towns, countries, bombing mosques, suicide bombers, etc.

So don't forget to reach out if you have a Muslim neighbor.   You never know if that person will be open to hearing about Christ.

Also, I've heard that Muslims are taught wrongly about what Christians are like.   So meeting real Christians and seeing what we are like... perhaps then they will question if they have been taught wrongly in other matters, like about the Christian faith.   Just some thoughts...

Also, there are many Muslims having visions of Jesus and then becoming Christians.

The above is my original post when I first started started this topic.

I know someone in Saudi Arabia who became a Christian after he studied here because he saw that Christians were kind and compassionate.  He had been taught differently about Christians.   Although only one elderly lady reached out to him about Jesus while he was in the USA...he later became a Christian in Saudi Arabia after talking with Christians on the internet.

Most of us wouldn't be rude to our actual neighbors so we should take care not to be rude to people on the internet....always speaking the truth in love (Ephesians 4:15).   Sometimes topics seem to disintegrate into something that wouldn't draw a seeker to Christ, sorry to say.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

52 minutes ago, Davida said:

I heard testimonies of people who lived with muslim neighbors in peace for decades and suddenly they came in a mob to kill them, when they were called to . The christians were shocked because they had eaten together & their children played together as peaceful neighbors & shared their food many times, they never expected it. The indoctrination is deep. 

And no marvel .   for if one is truly NOT OF CHRIST ,  their is no telling what they will do or can do .   

The problem is folks are teaching folks to evangelize ALL the wrong way now .   Just come together and find common ground .   That line of stink .

folks don't realize ,   It don't matter what religion or mindset one is of ,  IF its not OF JESUS , then its of satan .   

AND JESUS said go and preach THE GOSPLE to all ,  whoever believes is saved and whoever believes NOT is damned .    FACT .

TRUTH .  and no liberal evangelizing pc way is going to win squat to JESUS .   Folks it don't matter how kind and friendly and loaded with good works one is ,

NO JESUS , NO ETERNAL LIFE .  NO JESUS IS DAMANATION .   its real though not Politcially correct , BUT IT IS TRUTH   .   NO JESUS no LIFE , NO JESUS only death and the second death .

• Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, Davida said:

Yes there is a real concentrated effort to pull the wool over Christian people's eyes to believe the teachings are peaceful  when Islam is a religious militant totalitarian ideology .  When weak in numbers they need help of the Christians now, but when they get the numbers it will be too late for the Christians and other religions. There is no individual freedoms in islam.  With cunning Islam seeps into Universities, into government, into transportation etc....The sharia law it applies on all non-muslims.   Islam originates from the middle east and these countries express the root & heart of the teachings. Everywhere it spreads & has power it is not peaceful but totalitarian oppression with dictatorships and  0 tolerance for other religions & the killing of homosexuals & other harsh penalties for other "crimes". When weak it is gentle.  

Yes there is a real concentrated effort to pull the wool over Christian people's eyes to believe the teachings are peaceful 

YOU KNOW WHY that is .    THEY TRYING to get us to HAVE COMMON GROUND .    this is AN AGENDA .   they want to get us all together as one .

THE FIRST step is start showing the common things .     THIS IS WHY this move is so big now .      BUT I bet YOU already KNOW THAT .

Why we think ricky warren was doing what he has been doing and many others too .   THEY Trying to break down and soften us TOWARDS that religion and other religions too .

SO we can just all hug and have and find common GROUND .      And that is HOW folks fall away .

Ever notice how those churches , DONT FOCUS ON JESUS ONLY SAVES , but instead says ,  it aint even or may not even be necessary for them to repent of being a muslim .

YEAH ,  They preach that TRASH and expect me to fall for it .  NOPE , NOPE , NOPE .   NO JESUS , NO LIFE .  NO JESUS only WRATH .

we need to armour back up and start saying JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY and you NEED TO REPENT AND BELIEVE .   Sure it wont be tolerated ,  BUT IF WE LOVE FOLKS we WARN FOLKS .

• Oy Vey! 1

1 hour ago, Davida said:

This is going to tick a whole lot of folks off .  BUT ITS TRUE .     any muslim WHO IS NOT LUKEWARM ,  WHO FOLLOWS and believes wholeheartedly their text .

THIS IS WHAT they were TUAGHT TO DO .    DECIEVE .   THEY will play as though you they best friend ,  and given the oppturnity ,  WILL STRIKE as a snake .

folks don't realize that .    They will act like they ya best friend and yet in secrete REPORT christains to their LEADERS to have the Christians KILLED .

Just because most muslims are not true muslims but are like most christains , not true Christians .   BUT THE TRUE MUSLIM , the true follower of that BOOK

THEY KNOW SOMETHING .   THEY Know it depends on doing more good works than bad .     AND THEY KNOW the one sure way to heavens gates ,  IS JIHAD .

Yep , THAT IS FACT .   I aint talking about the sold out muslims who are as lukewarm as many christains are in their faith . 

I AM TALKING about the ones who really study their KORAN and take it serious .     The thing is , a true christain who loves OUR BIBLE , knows

THEY SAVED BY CHRIST .  and they wont harm a fly and truly will pray even for those who would kill them . TALK ABOUT POLAR OPPOSITES .     ISLAM is of satan as any other

mindset NOT OF CHRIST ,  is also OF SATAN .   TIME FOR TRUE EVANGELIZING , as in REPENT and BELIEVE .

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Davida said:

Yes there is a real concentrated effort to pull the wool over Christian people's eyes to believe the teachings are peaceful  when Islam is a religious militant totalitarian ideology .  When weak in numbers they need help of the Christians now, but when they get the numbers it will be too late for the Christians and other religions. There is no individual freedoms in islam.  With cunning Islam seeps into Universities, into government, into transportation etc....The sharia law it applies on all non-muslims.   Islam originates from the middle east and these countries express the root & heart of the teachings. Everywhere it spreads & has power it is not peaceful but totalitarian oppression with dictatorships and  0 tolerance for other religions & the killing of homosexuals & other harsh penalties for other "crimes". When weak it is gentle.  

Indeed, it is the Empire. The Unmah seeks to spread until takes the entire world and makes it submit (Islam).

Already Muslims have bought into entertainment industry, they own 70% of Disney (a wahabist Sunni own most of Disney shares, William Wagner), Fox News co-owner is Saudi who owns 50% of the company, Megan Kelley documented meeting him in her book “Settle For More,” (there is pic of her and Saudi owner) when she worked for Fox.

Dearborn Michigan is 90% Muslim and has Sharia law.

Saudis are dumping their oil and buying up land and properties all over the USA, they have plans for Dubai 2.0. City. 

France has 16-26 no go zones where Sharia rules.

In Germany I witnessed a Turkish uprising and fled out of the country.

Much of the produce and food in America is managed by Muslim companies like Panther systems. 

In California, San Jose there is 100,000 Muslims attending a mosque who ready to wage holy war, Jihad at the Ayotallah’s command. 

At local college near me the history book teaches Jesus was Arab, and Islam is same God as Judaism and Christianity.

In Christian film industry there is Arabizing of Jesus (examples, Roma Downey’s A. D. The Bible Continues, Risen, Ben Hur 2016, Killing Jesus) to make more people comfortable with Islam and the Mahdi. Jesus was a Jew not an Arab (Matthew 1:1-17, Luke 3:23-38, Romans 1:1-7). 

And etc and etc.. 

Sources: 

1. How Islam Plans to Change the World by William Wagner 

2. Settle For More, Megan Kelley 

3. News Sources: BBC News, CBN News, CNN, FOX News, NPR, Christianity Today, 

4. A Sheik that was evangelized that revealed he brought 100,000 to San Jose for Jihad. 

5. Western Civilization Histoey Book, local college. 

• This is Worthy 1
  • Brilliant! 1