• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/20/2018 at 12:45 AM, Salty said:

You are confused.

Firstly, the Joel 2 verse you quoted is not the "day of the Lord" in that chapter. What you quoted is about the locust army which parallels Revelation 9 on the 5th & 6th trumpets.

Joel 2:1
2:1 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;
KJV

The Day of the Lord starts with the First Seal and ends with the 7th Vial, thus it lasts for 3.5 Years all all 1260 Days of the Beasts reign of 42 months, and that would cover your locusts theory, wouldn't it ? Nothing in Revelation or Daniel confuses me. 

That verse is just before the one you quoted. It is only warning about the coming... of the "day of the Lord". The locust's attack is NOT that day.

Joel 2:4-10
4 The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run.
5 Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array.
6 Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness.
7 They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks:
8 Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.
9 They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief.
10 The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:
KJV

All that Scripture right there above is still not... the "day of the Lord" event. It is the tribulation events, the locust army attacking God's people at the end of this world. The symbols given in it are to show that no man can stop them. They are in battle array and when one of them falls on a sword, they are not harmed. You know that ain't real, so those things about the locusts is about spiritual warfare against God's people. How do they come in through your windows? You let them in, through your radio, TV, books, music, which they control most of.

Again, you just do not understand what the Day of the Lord is, that is on you brother. You are maybe like one of 100 people that think the Day of the Lord is ONE DAY !! 

Here... is where the "day of the Lord" is actually happening per Joel 2:

Joel 2:11
11 And the LORD shall utter His voice before His army: for His camp is very great: for He is strong That executeth His word: for the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?
KJV

That locust army certainly will not... be able to "abide it"!!!

So you need more study in the Book of Joel before you throw out scarey verses and then just push falseness as if the "day of the Lord" can happen at any other time than the very last day of this world.

Your Amos 5 quote does not given any... indication as to its timing, so already you've been caught posting fodder in hopes others will think you know what you're talking about, when you do not.

There is really nothing to say, you don't even understand what the Day of the Lord is !! 

The Isaiah 13 Scripture you quoted is... about events on the "day of the Lord", but you bypassed the events which reveals its timing:

Isa 13:4-11
4 The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the LORD of hosts mustereth the host of the battle.

The nations gathered together by The LORD in prep for battle?

That above verse is 6th Vial timing where in Rev.16:16 it is said, "And He gathered them together into a place in the Hebrew tongue called Armageddon". And then the 7th Vial is poured out when the cities of the nations fall, and Babylon comes into remembrance before God. When that 7th Vial is poured out, THAT battle, is... when the "day of the Lord" happens. It ENDS the reign of the wicked upon this earth at that point. And it will come upon them "as a thief in the night" like Apostles Paul and Peter both taught.

So looks like you also need more Bible study in Isaiah there along with more in Revelation, instead of trying to pass yourself off as some Revelation expert with your moniker.

Again, there is no use in me taking this serious, you think the Day of the Lord is ONE DAY.......And I am supposed to take this serious ? 

Isa.13:5 They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of His indignation, to destroy the whole land.
6 Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.
7 Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:
8 And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.
9 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and He shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.
10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.
11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.
KJV

You should have notice especially those points there about The LORD destroying the whole land, and being a day of destruction upon the sinners and wicked on earth, causing their arrogancy to cease and laying low the haughtiness of the terrible. Obviously you don't understand the time of great tribulation Jesus taught, because it is they, the wicked, that will be arrogant and haughty during the tribulation, working against Christ's Church on earth. The majority of the unsaved Jews will be deceived, and will succumb to the Antichrist, thinking he is Messiah. So they won't be on the side of Christ's Church during the trib either. These verses here though in Isaiah 13 are of an event just OPPOSITE of all that tribulation against Christ's Church. These Isaiah 13 verses are about the "sudden destruction" Paul taught that will come upon the wicked on the "day of the Lord". And Paul taught it will come upon them "as a thief in the night". But what you are doing with following men's doctrines about the timing of that "day of the Lord" is to go against God's Holy Writ, as I have shown here.

And I cannot hold my peace against what you have done with God's Word. It is not a light thing.

I have been preaching over 30 years my friend, you do realize NOBODY AGREES with you but a few on the fringe,  right ? You don't actually think people see the Day of the Lord as ONE DAY do you ? 

Now all of that quoting scriptures via not even understanding the facts as pertaining to the event, did absolutely nothing to answer my previous post. Its called tunnel vision, you get bogged down on ONE ISSUE and just dodge all of the pertinent facts !!

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I have been preaching over 30 years my friend, you do realize NOBODY AGREE with you but a few on the fringe right ? You don't actually think people see the Day of the Lord as ONE DAY do you ? 

"The fringe right"?  Interesting.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

On 8/11/2018 at 10:44 PM, Marilyn C said:

z.4_Cal.jpg.d43a1eb66fe27006d0679faf5b33a5bb.jpg

49 Years // 70 Days and 7 Years (1290+1335) // 1260 Days (half a time)

Calculation the Extra Time Celebration (below)

2020 A.D. - 2300 Days = 2014 Flight 370

Calculation Theory ?

70 Days and 7 Years (1290 + 1335) // 49 Years // 1260 Days

2019 A.D. to 2020 A.D. (13 Month Lunar Cycle) // 49 years from 2017 // 2066 A.D.

Conclusion ?

I am the only one qualified to go to Mars, I am the only one that will be acknowledged by the Universe, so the rendezvous point is only significant when I am in play, so we'll have to talk about that later. (Maybe not here).

New York City will be hit by a Nuclear Bomb from North Korea and this will begin the war in 2019 .................. You make the mistake of cancelling the President Donald Trump's Military Parade in 2019, so you will have to answer for it with war.  That is your conclusion.

The Lunar Cycle against the Earth's Month (s), that is what Daniel Exclaims in the background.  The Process of the "True Unified Field" in the 4th Dimension, the Super Gravity Constant for "Dark Light", is initiated by the Earth's Moon, God has only used this mechanism.  The Initiation Period and Length is questionable.  Perhaps 13 Lunar Months, perhaps concluding with one lunar month of about 30 days.

The figures are, close, your date nearly matches the President's Choice, around 10 to 11 of 2019 to the 7000 day mark from 9/11/2001, is a approximate answer of to what is necessary, in the North Korean War.

If 9/11/2001, how unfortunate it was for Terrence Mckenna,  how unfortunate it was for Stephen Hawkings, resulted in the War on Terrorism, this will result in the War with North Korea.

Edited by Gibbus

11 hours ago, Last Daze said:

"The fringe right"?  Interesting.

LOL............As per,  these thoughts are on the Fringe.............RIGHT? Question........it did sound that way. Touché.

I had to take a nap, was getting tired.............Got up at like 3:00 AM. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

23 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

The Day of the Lord starts with the First Seal and ends with the 7th Vial, thus it lasts for 3.5 Years all all 1260 Days of the Beasts reign of 42 months, and that would cover your locusts theory, wouldn't it ? Nothing in Revelation or Daniel confuses me. 

Again, you just do not understand what the Day of the Lord is, that is on you brother. You are maybe like one of 100 people that think the Day of the Lord is ONE DAY !!

It's obviously the opposite of what you say. You're just following a tradition instead of looking deeper into God's Word of what that "day of the Lord" is about, and then using common sense. That "day of the Lord" is about the day of DESTRUCTION from GOD, it is what The LORD's cup of wrath on the final 7th vial is about.

Isa 13:6
6 Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.
KJV

Isa 13:9
9 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.
KJV

1 Thess 5:2-3
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
KJV

2 Peter 3:10
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night;
in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
KJV

How can anyone think the time of "great tribulation" can survive that burning on the "day of the Lord" when it comes "as a thief in the night"? Those who don't get that just aren't using common sense. They are letting someone else do their thinking for them, and thus have left God's Holy Writ.

23 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I have been preaching over 30 years my friend, you do realize NOBODY AGREES with you but a few on the fringe,  right ? You don't actually think people see the Day of the Lord as ONE DAY do you ? 

Now all of that quoting scriptures via not even understanding the facts as pertaining to the event, did absolutely nothing to answer my previous post. Its called tunnel vision, you get bogged down on ONE ISSUE and just dodge all of the pertinent facts !!

That requires a special response!

Do you really... think how long someone has been preaching gives them authority from God??? I tell you, God calls whom He will to preach His Truth, and it is not subject to man's will, but to His Will. You apparently have forgotten that and really think you're it.

And what a FALSEHOOD you have told with, "you do realize NOBODY AGREES with you but a few on the fringe...".

Don't you realize what you said there? You basically inferred that ONLY those in the majority are correct! That attitude actually better aligns with the scribes and Pharisees that hated Jesus! Our Lord Jesus and His Apostles definitely were not in the majority. So you definitely cannot prove anything with that kind of idea!

And when I quote Scripture, it is not difficult to read and understand, and I like to post more of the Scripture than 'one-verse Charlie types.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

On 8/11/2018 at 10:44 PM, Marilyn C said:

z.4_Cal.jpg.d43a1eb66fe27006d0679faf5b33a5bb.jpg

7777777777777777777777 - "Did You Just See That"

(The Theory - Revised ?)

70 years and 49 years (7x7) (1947 to 2017 to 2066)

2520 Days and 2300 Days (9/11/2001 to Flight 370 in 2014)

2300 THE 5TH KING FALLEN (Flight 370 in 2014 to 2020)

TIME TIMES HALF A TIME (ONE IS)

42 Years (or 1260) // 2520 (1260x2) // 1290

(2066 A.D. - 42 years = 2024 - 7 years = 2017 - 1290 Days = Flight 370 in 2014)

SHORT SPACE

1290 + 1335 (7 years and 70 days) - 2300 = 1 EARTH YEAR

(2019 to 2020 A.D.)

EIGHTH GOES INTO PERDITION

2520 (1260 x 2) x 2 + 2300 - 10000 Saints = 1 EARTH YEAR

10000 Saints and 1000 Kingdoms, individually divided by 365 DAY CYCLE = MABUS 27.................27 Years this should produce the same measurement we stated above in a simplified way, this way:

1993 Beginning of Sequence in MABUS = MASTER BUILDING IN NYC = 2020 A.D.

1997 Turin Shroud of Jesus/MABUS = 2024

God has to resolve the DECLARATION of his Coming you can call this the MID-TRIB, since we already had the PRE-TRIB on 9/11/2001, another declaration is necessary.  As to the time table, if we are infallible.

The Process from our better understanding of the LAW = 1290 of Daniel for 2019 A.D. Beginning of Sequence, with significance epoch in 2020. "A DAY FOR A YEAR/1000" (That Means: IF we cannot use the figures of Daniel in a Literal Date Declaration our, understanding of the information is wrong).

Edited by Gibbus

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  904
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,642
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

70x7.jpg.6aa7a88d1eafd7e69d6454895eb3727e.jpg

8 hours ago, Salty said:

It's obviously the opposite of what you say. You're just following a tradition instead of looking deeper into God's Word of what that "day of the Lord" is about, and then using common sense. That "day of the Lord" is about the day of DESTRUCTION from GOD, it is what The LORD's cup of wrath on the final 7th vial is about.

Isa 13:6
KJV

Isa 13:9
9 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.
KJV

1 Thess 5:2-3
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
KJV

2 Peter 3:10
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night;
in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
KJV

How can anyone think the time of "great tribulation" can survive that burning on the "day of the Lord" when it comes "as a thief in the night"? Those who don't get that just aren't using common sense. They are letting someone else do their thinking for them, and thus have left God's Holy Writ.

Wrong, I follow the Holy Spirit..........

The Day of the Lord is Gods Wrath, I can do an in depth analysis and destroy your theory here brother. It Lasts 3.5 Years.

8 hours ago, Salty said:

That requires a special response!

Do you really... think how long someone has been preaching gives them authority from God??? I tell you, God calls whom He will to preach His Truth, and it is not subject to man's will, but to His Will. You apparently have forgotten that and really think you're it.

I had the "AUTHORITY" from day one. Nevertheless my time as a man of God is a qualifier. Would you rather have a man working on your car that had been doing it one year or 30 years? It is what it is.............when you question my knowledge on things as "DID YOU KNOW....DO YOU KNOW etc. etc. etc. I have blogs, on the verge of writing a book on Revelation, preaching for 30 years is a good thing, of course some kooks have been preaching for 30 years, but I said that to let you know, I know all the bible from front to back brother. 

And if someone is constantly off base then I become weary of that person. Everything I have heard you chat about seems wrongheaded to me, that doesn't mean you are not a good guy or a Christian, it just means I don't see you as having an in depth understanding on these things. Some people aren't called to be preachers or to understand Prophecy, we are all different parts of the body. You and others seem to disdain anyone who is a preacher from what I have seen. A lot of people don't even go to Church on these sites, but they want to tell us who are a part of the Church that we are wrongheaded for being a part of the Church, well I disagree. Its been an honor for me to serve God for over 30 years brother,  instead of just talking about it, I go out and do it, live it, help those in need and that might just be with a Word of Knowledge or a warm friend encouraging them. 

8 hours ago, Salty said:

And what a FALSEHOOD you have told with, "you do realize NOBODY AGREES with you but a few on the fringe...".

There are a VERY FEW who thinks the Day of the Lord is ONE DAY.........Study it and you will find out. Its alarming you see it as ONE DAY, yet the 6th Seal is a Part of the Day of the Lord, as is all of the Judgments. Its THE DAY............JUDGMENT STARTS !! 

THE DAY...........OF GODS JUDGMENT...........Not his Return per se, although his return will be a part of the 3.5 Years of Judgment.

9 hours ago, Salty said:

Don't you realize what you said there? You basically inferred that ONLY those in the majority are correct! That attitude actually better aligns with the scribes and Pharisees that hated Jesus! Our Lord Jesus and His Apostles definitely were not in the majority. So you definitely cannot prove anything with that kind of idea!

And when I quote Scripture, it is not difficult to read and understand, and I like to post more of the Scripture than 'one-verse Charlie types.

Not always.....but most of the time. Sadly I see guys on here who are on the wrong side of eschatology 80 to 90 percent of the time. Its starts with the Rapture, and it just keeps going. 

You saying the Church aligns more with the Pharisees is the kind of false thinking I am speaking of. The Church thinking ONE WAY vs. a BLIND group of Pharisees is not even comparable. Its a nonsensical juxtaposition. 

That's another thing, when I see someone quoting scriptures over and over without saying much, it "SUPPOSED" to give the appearance, I guess that because one post a scripture it must mean he KNOWS ITS MEANING, but I see it just the opposite, explain your Christian walk and ideals in your own words, you posting a passage doesn't automatically mean you can comprehend it. 

16 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Wrong, I follow the Holy Spirit..........

The Day of the Lord is Gods Wrath, I can do an in depth analysis and destroy your theory here brother. It Lasts 3.5 Years.

I had the "AUTHORITY" from day one. Nevertheless my time as a man of God is a qualifier. Would you rather have a man working on your car that had been doing it one year or 30 years? It is what it is.............when you question my knowledge on things as "DID YOU KNOW....DO YOU KNOW etc. etc. etc. I have blogs, on the verge of writing a book on Revelation, preaching for 30 years is a good thing, of course some kooks have been preaching for 30 years, but I said that to let you know, I know all the bible from front to back brother. 

And if someone is constantly off base then I become weary of that person. Everything I have heard you chat about seems wrongheaded to me, that doesn't mean you are not a good guy or a Christian, it just means I don't see you as having an in depth understanding on these things. Some people aren't called to be preachers or to understand Prophecy, we are all different parts of the body. You and others seem to disdain anyone who is a preacher from what I have seen. A lot of people don't even go to Church on these sites, but they want to tell us who are a part of the Church that we are wrongheaded for being a part of the Church, well I disagree. Its been an honor for me to serve God for over 30 years brother,  instead of just talking about it, I go out and do it, live it, help those in need and that might just be with a Word of Knowledge or a warm friend encouraging them. 

There are a VERY FEW who thinks the Day of the Lord is ONE DAY.........Study it and you will find out. Its alarming you see it as ONE DAY, yet the 6th Seal is a Part of the Day of the Lord, as is all of the Judgments. Its THE DAY............JUDGMENT STARTS !! 

THE DAY...........OF GODS JUDGMENT...........Not his Return per se, although his return will be a part of the 3.5 Years of Judgment.

Not always.....but most of the time. Sadly I see guys on here who are on the wrong side of eschatology 80 to 90 percent of the time. Its starts with the Rapture, and it just keeps going. 

You saying the Church aligns more with the Pharisees is the kind of false thinking I am speaking of. The Church thinking ONE WAY vs. a BLIND group of Pharisees is not even comparable. Its a nonsensical juxtaposition. 

That's another thing, when I see someone quoting scriptures over and over without saying much, it "SUPPOSED" to give the appearance, I guess that because one post a scripture it must mean he KNOWS ITS MEANING, but I see it just the opposite, explain your Christian walk and ideals in your own words, you posting a passage doesn't automatically mean you can comprehend it. 

Such falseness doesn't deserve a response from me. You are not who you try to make others think you are here on this forum.