LadyKay

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

All I do is argue with you people on here. Even post that I make that are meant to be funny or lighthearted end in an argument from someone. I guess I come from a different world then you all do. From a galaxy far far away. Seems fitting that I put that down as my home.  I love Jesus and feel this deep connection with God.  I seek his will for my life and I start everyday in prayer with him.  But I don't feel like this is the right fit for me right now. I say right now because I do not want to leave for good.  My name will show up on the online list  from time to time and anyone who wants too is welcome to PM me. But I am going  to for at less for the time being not  be posting threads or replying to them.  So for now. I need to just step away from it all.  Goodnight. And God Bless. :)

Edited by LadyKay
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I understand and have done the same thing three times over the past 15 years....   

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

2 hours ago, LadyKay said:

All I do is argue with you people on here. Even post that I make that are meant to be funny or lighthearted end in an argument from someone. I guess I come from a different world then you all do. From a galaxy far far away. Seems fitting that I put that down as my home.  I love Jesus and feel this deep connection with God.  I seek his will for my life and I start everyday in prayer with him.  But I don't feel like this is the right fit for me right now. I say right now because I do not want to leave for good.  My name will show up on the online list  from time to time and anyone who wants too is welcome to PM me. But I am going  to for at less for the time being not  be posting threads or replying to them.  So for now. I need to just step away from it all.  Goodnight. And God Bless. :)

Hey LadyKay, 

I respect your decision. My only advice as Jedi Master of olden days is don’t let the Dark Side (Bogan) drive you far away. Soon enough the Emperor (Antichrist) will excute Order 606 (666) and we Jedi (Je-sus Di-sciples) will be perecuted (Revelation 13:7, Revelation 14:12) and we all will be living like Obi-Wan on the outskirts of Tattooine. 

May the Lord be with you, always. :) 

Edited by Fidei Defensor
  • Haha 1

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,021
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,321
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

6 hours ago, LadyKay said:

LadyKay, I'm sorry you have been driven away again.   I believe you have a loving heart and the arguing that sometimes goes on here is not pleasant.    I usually keep quiet when that happens.  I only hope no new believers  or someone searching will be badly affected by the arguments here.  God bless you.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  513
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,193
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

Keep pressing into Christ and feeding your personal relationship with Him and that relationship will teach you all things. 

Knowing this;

that when Christ died, you died, that you might be a new creation, created in righteousness, by  righteousness, for righteousness. Prayers and a increase in Christ in your inmost being LadyKay 

Much love in Christ, Not me 

Edited by Not me
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,589
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Arguing?

Really? Arguing, why I never noticed such a thing, arguing hmm.

Well take care...

....Arguing? Okay, Hey maybe  Proverbs 27:17 and some of it's commentators might be of an aid:.

Proverbs 27:17 ESV is worded differently from the KJV

One version emphasizes in an uplifting manner, the other does not. Seems to me the idea is to be uplifting in giving  a clean shave one man of another changing their countenance. It is  a shame when the shave nicks the skin of the other rather than trim stubble. Perhaps it is harder for some women to stand in the "barber shop". Plus I do wonder just what were their "shaving" with if that is the truest understanding of the proverb.

Of the various commentaries  Matthew Henry takes in the nearest verses too. I think that helps greatly in understanding the caution..

Proverbs27:

15,16. The contentions of a neighbour may be like a sharp shower, troublesome for a time; the contentions of a wife are like constant rain. 17. We are cautioned to take heed whom we converse with. And directed to have in view, in conversation, to make one another wiser and better. 18. Though a calling be laborious and despised, yet those who keep to it, will find there is something to be got by it. God is a Master who has engaged to honour those who serve him faithfully. 19. One corrupt heart is like another; so are sanctified hearts: the former bear the same image of the earthly, the latter the same image of the heavenly. Let us carefully watch our own hearts, comparing them with the word of God. 20. Two things are here said to be never satisfied, death and sin. The appetites of the carnal mind for profit or pleasure are always desiring more. Those whose eyes are ever toward the Lord, are satisfied in him, and shall for ever be so. 21. Silver and gold are tried by putting them into the furnace and fining-pot; so is a man tried by praising him. 22. Some are so bad, that even severe methods do not answer the end; what remains but that they should be rejected? The new-creating power of God's grace alone is able to make a change. 23-27. We ought to have some business to do in this world, and not to live in idleness, and not to meddle with what we do not understand. We must be diligent and take pains. Let us do what we can, still the world cannot be secured to us, therefore we must choose a more lasting portion; but by the blessing of God upon our honest labours, we may expect to enjoy as much of earthly blessings as is good for us.

Edited by Neighbor

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

4 hours ago, Debp said:

LadyKay, I'm sorry you have been driven away again.   I believe you have a loving heart and the arguing that sometimes goes on here is not pleasant.    I usually keep quiet when that happens.  I only hope no new believers  or someone searching will be badly affected by the arguments here.  God bless you.

No one drove her away. She chose to leave. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357
5 hours ago, Debp said:

LadyKay, I'm sorry you have been driven away again.   

No one has driven her away.  She does this all the time.  And this won't last long.  About once a month she posts a thread like this and is going to "leave" and then comes right back. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

11 hours ago, other one said:

I understand and have done the same thing three times over the past 15 years....   

Wow 15 years!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

11 hours ago, LadyKay said:

If this helps then it is good to step away for a time. Ive done that too few times myself. Besides, it is much more refreshg taking a deep breathe out of the 4 walls n away from the computer.