• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, yaussyp said:

It's just unbelievable how nothing can ever work out for me, even the smallest things. I can never keep friends, every time someone tries to be my friend, they start having these weird spiritual attacks when they get near me (I can see physical manifestations like eyes turning red, weird spasms/jerks, ect.) and before long I never hear from them again. I can't have a relationship because every woman God tries to put in my life gets attacked by Satan and/or instantly meets another guy. Even stupid little things, like I was trying to buy a car from someone recently, and the guy suddenly just hangs up on me and won't answer ever again. Find out 2 weeks later it was sold to someone else. The same stuff happens with anyone who tries to help me get deliverance or break this curse. They always have strange circumstances come up, like a relative will get deathly ill, they suddenly get extremely busy, or they just start ignoring me for no apparent reason. I feel like Satan hovers over me for the sole purpose of tormenting me in these ways just to spite me. I have no clue why or what I did. It happens every time. The latest one was I was trying to get deliverance at a church, and these are real people of God, but Satan got in their heads too. Convinced them that I just need to read the bible (like I never have before) and that I need to stop "worshiping other gods" (I never have!). It's driving me crazy to the point of wanting to kill myself. It just never ends. How do you break a curse that protects itself from being broken??

I know how you feel. At some point I would say welcome in my club. I am having "similar" experience. But even my colleague noticed that. For example one day I was having a very strange feeling. I knew I am under a kind of spiritual pressure which made me almost like paralysed. It happened on a Sunday and couldn't get out of the bed all day. It wasn't a natural tiredness at all. I was like a zombie. The next day I met two of my colleagues in the office (we worked three of us together) and they told me the exact same thing. It wasn't the only time it happened something like this but that was the point when they were telling me it's because of you. We were shocked and I was shocked as well.

I am having very strong spiritual attacks time to time (2-3 times a week at least) when the aura changes around me and whoever try to come close to me gets affected. It started almost 3 years ago when my life turned upside down. Like I got into a whirlwind or sort of...hard to describe it. Eventually I got very isolated from people....but to be honest I don't mind to be "antisocial"and it was my decision somewhere. 

Also, I had the same experience regarding the churches and other Christians when I tried to get help and answers why this happening. The usual answer was that I need to read the bible more often. Pray harder...you have sinned...bla bla bla. The way I see Christians like to think inside the box. Jesus died and was cursed in order to us to be blessed. And when something like this happen they have no answer. 

I am not sure about your situation but talking of mine and trying to give you an answer to why is this happening? Well....first of all I think it's not a curse. Curse is different. Curse is when God so angry with you that He puts a curse on you like He did with Adam and Eve, or Kain and many. 

So if it's not curse so what's then? I would like to bring an example from the Bible. There was a guy whose name was Job. Probably you have read his story. He lost all his children, all his possession and got sick. His so-called friends turned against him, even his wife. Was he cursed by God? No. 

I can't solve your problem out neither you can mine. The only thing I can do is to give you some encouragement. Even if I have to go all through this for reason unknown to me I will do my best to fight and to keep my heart clean until my last breath and won't give up. Nothing last forever. Why is this happening to me?? I don't really know but I don't really care. I will go through no matter what. At some point I do enjoy it. Some people having a nice life, nice family, nice everything. But I wouldn't change with them. During this 3 year I learned a lot and changed a lot in a good way through hardship.

I think the worst thing you can do in your situation if you put all your frustration on God blaming Him. Just stay strong and don't give up. Nothing last forever.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

You can fast and pray together with TB Joshua at the above link that i posted, he shares many blessings !

I am here this morning to encourage you as my son and my daughter in the Lord. Do not worry about what may be standing against you, the God I serve is with you. You will give birth to every promise He has put in your heart and you will become everything that God created you to be.
In Jesus name i pray father Lord
I decree into the life of anyone online right now & those that will
come online later, Every gathering of demon around your house to cover your glory will catch fire Before this month end God will give you a Heart Touching Testimony In Jesus name, quickly type Amen & share to claim it - AMEN

Edited by R. Hartono