• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  712
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/24/1970

John 5:24-30 (KJV)

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto lifeVerily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of : and they that hear shall liveFor as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;  And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnationI can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Edited by Novus
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member

John 5:24-30 (NLT)

“I tell you the truth, those who listen to my message and believe in God who sent me have eternal life. They will never be condemned for their sins, but they have already passed from death into life“And I assure you that the time is coming, indeed it’s here now, when the dead will hear my voice—the voice of the Son of God. And those who listen will liveThe Father has life in himself, and he has granted that same life-giving power to his Son. And he has given him authority to judge everyone because he is the Son of Man. Don’t be so surprised! Indeed, the time is coming when all the dead in their graves will hear the voice of God’s Son, and they will rise again. Those who have done good will rise to experience eternal life, and those who have continued in evil will rise to experience judgment. I can do nothing on my own. I judge as God tells me. Therefore, my judgment is just, because I carry out the will of the one who sent me, not my own will.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Praise God! 1

John 11:25 parallel with Romans 14:9 and Revelation 1:18 and Revelation 2:8

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.

I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  30
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/22/1986

Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect.  For through the grace given to me I say to everyone among you not to think more highly of himself than he ought to think; but to think so as to have sound judgment, as God has allotted to each a measure of faith. For just as we have many members in one body and all the members do not have the same function, so we, who are many, are one body in Christ, and individually members one of another.
Romans 12:1‭-‬5 NASB

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.95
  • Days Won:  21

Ephesians 2 .4. "But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved."

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 3

Proverbs 16: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6-7, 9, 10, 12, 13, 17, 20, 25, 29, 32, 33

We can make our own plans, but the Lord gives the right answer.

People may be pure in their own eyesbut the Lord examines their motives.

Commit your actions to the Lord, and your plans will succeed.

The Lord has made everything for his own purposeseven the wicked for a day of disaster.

Unfailing love and faithfulness make atonement for sinBy fearing the Lord, people avoid evilWhen people’s lives please the Lord, even their enemies are at peace with them.

We can make our plans, but the Lord determines our steps.

The king speaks with divine wisdomhe must never judge unfairly.

A king detests wrongdoingfor his rule is built on justice.

The king is pleased with words from righteous lipshe loves those who speak honestly.

The path of the virtuous leads away from evilwhoever follows that path is safe.

Those who listen to instruction will prosperthose who trust the Lord will be joyful.

There is a path before each person that seems right, but it ends in death.

Violent people mislead their companionsleading them down a harmful path.

Better to be patient than powerfulbetter to have self-control than to conquer a city.

We may throw the dice, but the Lord determines how they fall.

Edited by Novus
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  1,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.09
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/15/1973

Isaiah 61:10 

10 I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

Isaiah 62:5 

For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee

Revelation 19:7-9 

Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 2