Pencil24

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  86
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

I know this is not a biblical question but it a concern. Where can I go to get accurate information? I don't trust television media. I would like to have resources to refer to things going on.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Not sure what you are asking.

I guess you are asking for unbiased information about the Korean situation (north and south).

The only unbiased information you will ever have about anything is if you draw your own conclusions without your own bias

(which is an impossibility BTW).

From what I gather (meaning my bias included), the League of Nations essentially morphed into the United Nations, and the leader in the northern portion of the Korean peninsula  attacked the southern portion to dominate the entire peninsula. This was viewed as an act against the UN and America was sucked into defending this fledgling Globalist body of eventual governance.  The fight went well initially until the Chinese unleashed an assault across the northern most border of Korea.

You will find several places where ancient tribal and clan claims to land have been ignored by the UN / former League of Nations in the Middle East for example.

Iraq is essentially three warring nations within a nation. 

Jordan is a conundrum invented by antisemitic groups in the region and in London (specifically Winston Churchill).

According to the Balfour declaration 1917, Israel would be given autonomous statehood for the first time in over 2500 years) 

that included most of the Davidic land grant from God (including specifically what is now called Jordan). Hashem, a nomad, planted his flag in Amman and Churchill

recognized him as the King of Trans Jordan. 

The whittling away of the Balfour mandate to Israel ended up with a gnarly sliver of land barely enough for a Jewish toe hold in the region.  The modern State of Israel

is thanks only to God who granted the land back to them in impossibly outnumbered wars and sneak attacks by the arab and persian coalition surrounding them.

I suggest to the OP to stop listening to the liberal media since their extreme bias and denials of it are a matter of record long before Trump came onto the political scene.

You can prove empirically by back tracking the anti-Israeli bias in the media always making Israel out to be the bad guy even when surreptitiously attacked on Yom Kippur

when the greatest land loss to the other side took place and the bellyaching in the UN and media began in earnest. Yasser Arafat got a Nobel Peace prize, for pity sake.

A man who slew more of his own people for not comitting atrocities against Jews than he killed Jews. 

Even God's ways are biased... toward goodness, fairness, logic and uniformity (things making sense)... truth.

And his ways are the only pure ways. I recommend studying God's word with a passion (under the tutelage of the Holy Spirit who wrote it).

Then you will have the wisdom you seek and we all should seek.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

2 hours ago, Pencil24 said:

I know this is not a biblical question but it a concern. Where can I go to get accurate information? I don't trust television media. I would like to have resources to refer to things going on.

It is a Biblical question with life implications, serious ones, / ongoing concern , or rather when and what to not to be concerned.    Nothing in the media is trustworthy, nothing is as it seems.  There is practically no resources available that is trustworthy nor that should be trusted,  everything must be tested.  (worst of all, pastors and doctors and politicians and scientists and scholars - whatever men/society/mankind holds in high esteem,  God calls abhorrent).

Remember in the Bible it is written, and cannot be changed,  society is pernicious (all society , of the world, all aspects of it is attempting under the prince of the power of the air to destroy all knowledge of truth,  to prevent anyone from being saved, to drag everyone down , everywhere.

"Accurate information" ?   Basically,  no where is to be trusted, nor to be 'accepted' as true without testing-proving true by God's Word and Prayer (stay in prayer) ,   not even churches or forums, ..... only what Yahweh (God) reveals it to you.  

Not even ourselves, internally.   "Lean NOT on the flesh (our own understanding)"  at all. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,936
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

Kim is a brutal beast who killed his uncle n brother n many political prisoners, behind his smiling face

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,567
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

For a good history lesson go to Fredericksburg Texas and slowly walk through the Admiral Nimitz museum, taking note of the trail of history affecting the area. The Nation Museum of the  Pacific War has written on it's walls the story  of conflict affecting China, Korea, and Japan, as influenced by England dating back to 1885. It ends with the end of WWII but is the set up for what has transpired since.  Without  understanding the more distant past the present is just so much random chaos. 

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  16

I suspect North Korea will play a significant role in the judgement of the US.  All this pretense of negotiations  is just that...Kabuki theater designed to distract and buy time til the plan is in place and the  elite globalists are ready to pounce.  And the US is not the  only sovereign nation "they" have in their sights.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

59 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

For a good history lesson go to Fredericksburg Texas and slowly walk through the Admiral Nimitz museum, taking note of the trail of history affecting the area. The Nation Museum of the  Pacific War has written on it's walls the story  of conflict affecting China, Korea, and Japan, as influenced by England dating back to 1885. It ends with the end of WWII but is the set up for what has transpired since.  Without  understanding the more distant past the present is just so much random chaos. 

Peachville texas .    that is fredricksburg.    its less than an hour and a half away from where  I live .    

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

personally  I have found Aljazeera to be pretty much more reliable "just facts news" than other places.   You might give them a look.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

On 2/26/2019 at 6:07 AM, Pencil24 said:

I think Fox News is pretty good.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

54 minutes ago, PepperS said:

Foxnews is heavily biased,as is all network news.

The commentary tends to come from the right, perhaps, but the news shows I watch on Fox seem to be right down the middle. From my prospective, all the left wants to do is regain power, so I would prefer my commentary come from the right.