• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  269
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/25/2019 at 3:40 PM, JoeCanada said:

Gabriel said God decreed only 70 Weeks (10 Jubilee cycles). He then defines what a “week” is. Some claim Gabriel was saying 70 more Jubilee cycles (of 49 years each) were decreed, but Gabriel clearly defines what a week is: a single Shabua, not a complete  cycle. This period (7 x 70) decreed by God and communicated by Gabriel only contains 10 Jubilees and 70 Shmitah (sabbatical) years. That is all that was decreed for Daniel’s people.

Let’s look at the graphic of the 70 Weeks 

70 7s (click on it to see the graphic)

This graphic clearly shows how the final Shabua, the 70th Week of Daniel, was violently separated from its Jubilee cycle. This violent interruption of the ongoing flow of “weeks” ended the fulfillment of Jubilees and Shmitahs.  God’s design was that Israel would accept Jesus as Messiah and King and the final Jubilee would be celebrated in the first century.   Jesus himself told us that if the Jews would have accepted him, it would have led to peace (the Final Jubilee):

When He approached Jerusalem, He (Jesus) saw the city and wept over it, saying, If you had known in this day, even you, the things which make for peace! But now they have been hidden from your eyes.  For the days will come upon you when your enemies will throw up a barricade against you, and surround you and hem you in on every side, and they will level you to the ground and your children within you, and they will not leave in you one stone upon another, because you did not recognize the time of your visitation. (Luke 19:41-44)

The destruction of Jerusalem mentioned in this passage is a reference to Dan, 9:26 which occurs AFTER the 62 Weeks: “Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary.” In Luke 19, Jesus tells us this destruction occurs because the Jews did not recognize the time of their visitation by God (Jesus) and did not know what would bring them peace (faith in him as King and Messiah). This rejection of Jesus is the cause of the violent interruption of the 70 Weeks and the “gap of time.”

We see great similarities in Dan. 4. Look closer at Nebuchadnezzar’s dream of the tree. Daniel’s interpretation to the king has numerous references to end times:

You be driven away from mankind and your dwelling place be with the beasts of the field, and you be given grass to eat like cattle and be drenched with the dew of heaven; and seven periods of time will pass over you, until you recognize that the Most High is ruler over the realm of mankind and bestows it on whomever He wishes. And in that it was commanded to leave the stump with the roots of the tree, your kingdom will be assured to you after you recognize that it is Heaven that rules. (Dan. 4: 25-26)

This interpretation was given to King Nebuchadnezzar about King Nebuchadnezzar and this is the primary meaning. But notice how perfectly this interpretation can also apply to Israel.  They will endure the entire 70th Week of Daniel (7 periods of time), a remnant will be driven into hiding (away from mankind) during the Great Tribulation, they will have the heart of a beast (a heart of stone) until they repent, and the issue that causes their tribulation and will solve it is recognizing Jesus as King and Messiah! (“after you recognize that the Most High is ruler of the realm of mankind.”) The bands of iron and bronze around the “stump” (Dan. 4:15) also implies the final week of Daniel as we are told the Beast has iron teeth and bronze nails (Dan. 7:19). The Beast (the Islamic Caliphate) will encircle Israel like a “band of iron and bronze.”

The dream in Dan. 4 then, is a picture of the gap being formed. Israel is cut down until they “recognize that the Most High is ruler of the realm of mankind.” This only will happen after the seven periods of time pass over them (after the completion of the 70th Week) and they look upon the one they have pierced (Jesus) and repent.

Right, I too believe the focus you put on the Jubilee year is very important. The END of the 69th week (START of the 70th week) occurred on a Jubilee year (the baptism of Christ which coincided with the confirmation of a covenant with God (27ad). This falls right into place just as you are describing, BUT you fail to recognize that it is the 70th week which "gets violently interrupted". The Jewish people rejected Jesus for the first HALF of the week. THEN, after 40 years of rejecting the FINAL sacrifice by CONTINUING TO OFFER SACRIFICES (abominations), the city AND the temple were destroyed and LEFT DESOLATE "until the consummation" (end of the 70th week). 

The inclusion of Dan. 4 is unfortunate and has NOTHING to do with Israel. The dream was interpreted by Daniel AND FULFILLED in Nebuchadnezzar. Total misinterpretation.

However, you do touch on important distinctions regarding the overlap of prophecy here and the inclusion of the Church Age WITHIN the 70 weeks. The first half of Jesus' ministry was just as much directed at the Jews as it was the Christians. The Christians AND the Jews BOTH MUST include this 3.5 year period in their respective 'prophetic history' (so to speak). The Jews for the purpose of bringing redemption to the entire world by having the partial blindness (which initiates the Church Age), and the Christians as the logical offshoot of that. What you and everyone else that supports a full 7 year "future" unfulfilled time frame fail to see is that there is an overlap here (just like in much of Revelation). Verse 27 is NOT a complete separate week, but rather a continuation of thought which refers BACK to the START of the 70th week, which aside from the LAST half of the week is the MOST prophesied time frame in the Bible; it first speaks to the Jews, THEN speaks to the future Holy Spirit driven Church, THEN gives a glimpse to the last half of the 70th week. The next two chapters focus on historical prophecy that has for the most part been fulfilled up to the diaspora of the end of the first century. 11:31 is the LAST mention of the AoD and this occurs in 70ad. Verse 40 is the "time of the end" right before the events of Chapter 12 commence.

Your interpretations still LACK Biblical support for a 7 year tribulation and/or some sort of covenant like the one you insist in Daniel 9 is with the A/C. 

What causes the 70 Weeks to begin again? The prophecy tells us directly:

And he (the Antichrist?) will make a firm covenant with the many for one week. (Dan. 9:27)

Israel will enter into the Covenant with Death and Sheol. They will trust Antichrist rather than the Most High. As we just saw in Dan. 4, “seven periods of time will pass over you, until you recognize that the Most High (Jesus) is ruler over the realm of mankind.” Let’s look at this famous Covenant with Death and Sheol and see why it is the ultimate rejection of Jesus.

Because you have said, “We have made a covenant with death, and with Sheol (the Grave) we have made a pact. The overwhelming scourge will not reach us when it passes by, for we have made falsehood our refuge and we have concealed ourselves with deception.” Therefore thus says the Lord God, “Behold, I am laying in Zion a stone, a tested stone, A costly cornerstone (Jesus)for the foundation, firmly placed. He who believes in it will not be disturbed. (Isa. 28:15-16)

Why is this Covenant such a lack of trust in the provision of God? There are two reasons. The first is obvious, the Jews will trust the Antichrist’s false peace treaty. But there have been many false peace treaties in the past; why is this one different? I believe it’s different because this one will involve the return of the sacrificial system! The Jews will trust the sacrifice of a lamb to cause the angel of death (the overwhelming scourge) to pass over them (a picture of Passover). God has provided the true Passover Lamb, Jesus, as our only means of salvation. In AD 70, God allowed the destruction of the Temple to eliminate the opportunity of Jews to rely on the old system. He built a new system on the cornerstone of Jesus; a new temple in our hearts. When the Jews rebuild what God has torn down, they will in essence say that they can provide their own salvation, both in terms of physical peace and in terms of spiritual peace with God. It will be a great sacrilege. Why is this the “Covenant with Death?” Because it is trusting in the old covenant not the New Covenant in Jesus’s blood! This is an incredibly important new understanding for the Church! Most readers focus on the Antichrist “peace treaty” aspect of this covenant, whereas it is the trusting in the Mosaic Covenant that is the true sacrilege.

Amazing, that you focus so much on insisting it is MAKING a covenant when the actual words used specify a strengthening or confirming. The arrival of Jesus as the promised Messiah still fits far better here than anything else.

You mention Isa 28 which is within the context of (as you say) misinterpretation of Scripture or false teachings specifically surrounding the arrival of the Messiah (1st coming). Chapter 29 continues with that thought and even outlines similar ideas that are seen in the Daniel 9 verses pertaining to the first century.

10 For the Lord hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered.

11 And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:

12 And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.

13 Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:

14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

15 Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the Lord, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?

16 Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

I can agree with your assessment of false teachings being the "A/C covenant" in that OT prophecy continually extorts the Jewish leadership for thinking that just because they are children of God they believe no harm will come to them and that even in the direst situations (impending slaughter by an enemy) they say God will overthrow their enemies. Again, you mention the Jews rebuilding a temple, but the actions surrounding that have already taken place in the first century RIGHT AFTER the cross. Their 'blindness' and continued abominations caused their eventual destruction and desolation in 70ad. You are putting fulfilled prophecy into the future.

More on this in the next post.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,588
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

9 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

I see One can of 70 ounces, which is not the same as two cans of 35 ounces. You have two cans to dispose of, I have one can. When looking at Prophecy, the dominate Prophecy always supersedes the subordinate verses.  The subordinate verses cannot in anyway change the dominate Prophecy.  If it does, the subordinate Prophecy is being used in the wrong way and thus becomes invalid.  Your narrative changes the original Prophecy.  A Seven is seven continuous years.  70 Sevens are decreed. The One Seven in v. 27 follows the Messiah being cut off in v. 26.

"A Seven is seven continuous years"? Rubbish. You just desperately NEED for this to be true! After all, it's the only way that you can take the whole Seven into the future! (Never mind that you STILL don't have any Scripturally legitimate reason for doing so!)

So did those in Judea flee at the death of the Messiah according to Matt 24:15-16?   

YES! They DID! Not "at" the death of the Messiah but within 40 years AFTER His death! They fled when they saw Jerusalem being surrounded by the Roman troops in 66 A.D.:

Luke 21:20-24 (KJV)

20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh. 21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto. 22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. 23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people. 24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

You need to remember that the Olivet Discourse is found in ALL THREE of the "Synoptic Gospels."

Jesus will not be the King of Israel and sit on David's Throne until he has subjects, and they must anoint Him as their King

That's what I've been saying! Yeshua` had HUNDREDS (I believe, it was THOUSANDS) of followers before His statement about "eating His flesh" and "drinking His blood" weeded them out. However, He didn't have the P'rushiym, the Ts'duqiym, or the Cohaniym (the Pharisees, the Sadducees, or the Priests) as followers, but THEY were the political leaders of Yhudah - the Sanhedrin! Without their endorsement, the common people would not be able to accept Yeshua` as their Messiah to be King! Instead, these leaders encouraged the people to call out "Crucify Him!" just a few days after His "triumphal entry" into Jerusalem!

He HAD "subjects!" However, the elders of Yhudah did NOT anoint Yeshua` as their King!

When, at the onset of the Mill, thus fulfilling Dan 9:24.  He did not leave them desolate.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Oops! Wrong. Are you SERIOUSLY going to CONTRADICT the Messiah Yeshua`?!!!! Lightning rods up!

Matthew 23:37-39 (KJV)

37 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! 38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate! 39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, 'Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord!'"

10 hours ago, pinacled said:

A covenant in blood,..murderous intent.

For the blood testifies.

They have already committed to the unforgivable.

Shalom, pinacled.

I'm not sure what you are trying to say. However, remember what Yeshua` prayed during His crucifixion:

Luke 23:33-34 (KJV)

33 And when they were come to the place, which is called Calvary, there they crucified him, and the malefactors, one on the right hand, and the other on the left. 34 Then said Jesus,

"Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do."

And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.

I'm sure that God His Father forgave them for His Son's sake, just as He asked.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

16 minutes ago, Retrobyter said:

Oops! Wrong. Are you SERIOUSLY going to CONTRADICT the Messiah Yeshua`?!!!! Lightning rods up!

Matthew 23:37-39 (KJV)

37 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! 38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate! 39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, 'Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord!'"

Well, Well

It was the Pharisees house in Jerusalem (their regulations) which was left desolate.  The audience were the teachers of the Law and the Pharisees.  They were desolate for hundreds of years.  Look at Matt 23:13-36;  Seven woes to the teachers of the Law and the Pharisees.  There house of cards.

Acts 1:4,5 - Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about.  For John baptized with water, but in a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.   I like this promise to some of the House of Israel.

32 minutes ago, Retrobyter said:

That's what I've been saying! Yeshua` had HUNDREDS (I believe, it was THOUSANDS) of followers before His statement about "eating His flesh" and "drinking His blood" weeded them out. However, He didn't have the P'rushiym, the Ts'duqiym, or the Cohaniym (the Pharisees, the Sadducees, or the Priests) as followers, but THEY were the political leaders of Yhudah - the Sanhedrin! Without their endorsement, the common people would not be able to accept Yeshua` as their Messiah to be King! Instead, these leaders encouraged the people to call out "Crucify Him!" just a few days after His "triumphal entry" into Jerusalem!

He HAD "subjects!" However, the elders of Yhudah did NOT anoint Yeshua` as their King!

True,  that is why Daniels people and Daniels holy city must anoint the Most Holy or the Most Holy One according to Dan 9:24.  These six task are all for Israel to fulfill and or receive.

35 minutes ago, Retrobyter said:

"A Seven is seven continuous years"? Rubbish. You just desperately NEED for this to be true! After all, it's the only way that you can take the whole Seven into the future! (Never mind that you STILL don't have any Scripturally legitimate reason for doing so!)

Go back to the Original dominant Prophecy.  70 Sevens have been decreed, or 70 Weeks of years has been decreed.  Don't go any further, for this is it.  Any supportive subordinate verses cannot change this Prophecy, and that is what you are trying to do.  There are no half split years there.  70 Sevens are decreed, not 69 Sevens and two split half weeks.  It is not there.

51 minutes ago, Retrobyter said:

YES! They DID! Not "at" the death of the Messiah but within 40 years AFTER His death! They fled when they saw Jerusalem being surrounded by the Roman troops in 66 A.D.:

Luke 21:20-24 (KJV)

20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh. 21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto. 22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. 23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people. 24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

Wow, For then there will be great distress.... v.22 - If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect, those days will be shortened.  So this also happened in around 70 AD.

Just a few things for you to consider.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Interestingly the covenant is with Death and Sheol (Hades.) These two characters are clearly referenced in Rev. 6. Death is the rider of the fourth Horse; the Green Horse and Hades follows him.

I looked, and behold, an ashen (Gk: CHLOROS, meaning “bright green”) horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him. Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth.

We know that this horse rides at the Midpoint of the 70th Week. This reference ties all these ideas together. Israel makes a pact with Death and Hades at the beginning of the 70th Week, then at the Midpoint Death and Hades break the pact and ride their Green Horse into Jerusalem and being their reign of death during the Great Tribulation. The pieces fit like a perfect puzzle. This reference to Death and Hades in Revelation clearly shows it is the Covenant with Death and Shoel that is being referenced in Dan. 9:27.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"And he (the Antichrist) will make (Gabar)a firm covenant with the many for one week. (Dan. 9:27)

Gabar is more of “strengthen”, or more of “prevail over”? I believe it is more of “prevail over”…..in other words, a forced deal, imposed by a stronger party upon a weaker party

Dan. 11:22-23 implies this. “The overflowing forces will be flooded away before him and shattered, and also the prince of the covenant. After an alliance is made with him he will practice deception, and he will go up and gain power with a small force of people.” It is after the overflowing forces (probably including Israeli forces) are shattered that the Alliance is made.

Now, you are grabbing stuff out of assumptions, but let's look at these anyway. There is no reference to death and hades in Daniel 9:27.

Sorry, the false assumption of the fourth horse riding out at the midpoint of a 7 year tribulation is completely unfounded. I believe it to be released as a "spirit" of false teaching way back just a few hundred years after the cross. However, there is a connection with this "spiritual leader" with the previous posts concerning false teachings and the people who say they are "children of God". People within these "churches/synagogues" won't like hearing that what they believe is actually false teaching just like the Jews in the first century who rejected the truth. But, they too will say that "no harm will come upon them because they are the children of God". They will say they also have a "covenant with death", so to speak. 

Very interesting about "Gabar"... thank you for proving my point further.

Who prevails over, or is stronger than ALL? Does not Jesus fit this as well when He arrives to prevail over all of creation. As I look closer, I see this word is associated with "binding" (thus the use of 'strengthening'). It is also used this way in the following...

Zech 10:6 And I will strengthen H1396 the house of Judah, and I will save the house of Joseph,

Zech 10:12 And I will strengthen H1396 them in the LORD; and they shall walk up and down in his name

The reference to Dan 11:22-23 DOES indeed imply Jesus as the "prince of the covenant"...

22 And with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him, and shall be broken; yea, also the prince (Strong's 5057) of the covenant. (Jesus dies on the cross)

The word here for Prince is "Nagid" ... (underlined in the following passages)

Isa 55:2

Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.

Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.

Behold, I have given him for a witness to the people, a leader (Nagid) and commander to the people.

2 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Jesus will not be the King of Israel and sit on David's Throne until he has subjects, and they must anoint Him as their King

Acts 10: 

37 That word, I say, ye know, which was published throughout all Judaea, and began from Galilee, after the baptism which John preached;

38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power

As you have said... These six task are all for Israel to fulfill and or receive. 

Although it is actually the "people" and/or the city of Jerusalem that are to "accomplish" them. Jesus is Jewish and even though it happened outside the city (and the Jewish nation still rejects Him), it still counts as fulfillment of "anoint the most holy".

On 3/24/2019 at 9:08 PM, pinacled said:

וְהִגְבִּ֥יר בְּרִ֛ית לָרַבִּ֖ים שָׁב֣וּעַ אֶחָ֑ד וַחֲצִ֨י הַשָּׁב֜וּעַ יַשְׁבִּ֣ית ׀ זֶ֣בַח וּמִנְחָ֗ה וְעַ֨ל כְּנַ֤ף שִׁקּוּצִים֙ מְשֹׁמֵ֔ם וְעַד־כָּלָה֙ וְנֶ֣חֱרָצָ֔ה תִּתַּ֖ךְ עַל־שֹׁמֵֽם׃ (פ)

During one week he will make a firm covenant with many. For half a week he will put a stop to the sacrifice and the meal offering. At the corner [of the altar] will be an appalling abomination until the decreed destruction will be poured down upon the appalling thing.”

וְעַד־כָּלָה֙

committee of the bride

7 hours ago, DonkeySpeaksAgain said:

Acts 10: 

37 That word, I say, ye know, which was published throughout all Judaea, and began from Galilee, after the baptism which John preached;

38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power

As you have said... These six task are all for Israel to fulfill and or receive. 

Although it is actually the "people" and/or the city of Jerusalem that are to "accomplish" them. Jesus is Jewish and even though it happened outside the city (and the Jewish nation still rejects Him), it still counts as fulfillment of "anoint the most holy".

Shalom, DonkeySpeaksAgain.

Um. No. It doesn't count.

1 Samuel 16:6-13 (KJV)

6 And it came to pass, when they were come, that he looked on Eliab, and said,

"Surely the LORD'S anointed is before him."

7 But the LORD said unto Samuel,

"Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart."

8 Then Jesse called Abinadab, and made him pass before Samuel. And he said,

"Neither hath the LORD chosen this."

9 Then Jesse made Shammah to pass by. And he said,

"Neither hath the LORD chosen this."

10 Again, Jesse made seven of his sons to pass before Samuel. And Samuel said unto Jesse,

"The LORD hath not chosen these."

11 And Samuel said unto Jesse,

"Are here all thy children?"

And he said,

"There remaineth yet the youngest, and, behold, he keepeth the sheep."

And Samuel said unto Jesse,

"Send and fetch him: for we will not sit down till he come hither."

12 And he sent, and brought him in. Now he was ruddy, and withal of a beautiful countenance, and goodly to look to. And the LORD said,

"Arise, anoint him: for this is he."

13 Then Samuel took the horn of oil, and anointed him in the midst of his brethren: and the Spirit of the LORD came upon David from that day forward. So Samuel rose up, and went to Ramah.

And then, we read this:

2 Samuel 2:1-4 (KJV)

1 And it came to pass after this, that David inquired of the LORD, saying,

"Shall I go up into any of the cities of Judah?"

And the LORD said unto him,

"Go up."

And David said,

"Whither shall I go up?"

And he said,

"Unto Hebron."

2 So David went up thither, and his two wives also, Ahinoam the Jezreelitess, and Abigail Nabal's wife the Carmelite. 3 And his men that were with him did David bring up, every man with his household: and they dwelt in the cities of Hebron. 4 And the men of Judah came, and there they anointed David king over the house of Judah.

And,

2 Samuel 5:1-3 (KJV)

1 Then came all the tribes of Israel to David unto Hebron, and spake, saying,

"Behold, we are thy bone and thy flesh. 2 Also in time past, when Saul was king over us, thou wast he that leddest out and broughtest in Israel: and the LORD said to thee, 'Thou shalt feed my people Israel, and thou shalt be a captain over Israel.'" 

3 So all the elders of Israel came to the king to Hebron; and king David made a league with them in Hebron before the LORD: and they anointed David king over Israel.

God's choosing is important and is necessary for the designation of whom He has chosen to be the king, but the people ALSO had to accept him as their king. This they did NOT do for Yeshua` God's Christos - God's Messiah - God's Anointed One.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

On 3/26/2019 at 8:46 PM, DonkeySpeaksAgain said:

It cannot be:  For anoint the Most Holy is number six on the list, not number one on the list.  They are in their order for a reason.  To anoint the Most Holy follows to bring in everlasting righteousness.  The nation and city of Daniel must first rid them self of transgression, sin and wickedness, then they end vision and prophecy (all according to Zech 13).  Then they are ushered into a time of everlasting righteousness, which is followed by Anointing Jesus Christ as their Messiah so He can be King over them forever.

In Christ

Montana Marv