Sign in to follow this  
Shilohsfoal

Who can invade Israel?

15 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Anti Christ.

Antichrist will be a satanic universal religious Empire, by the way, an ephemeral Empire, which will be built from now on through TWO strong Beasts - Rev. 13 - the FIRST Beast will rule the first period of 42 months or 1260 days -Rev.13:v.5 -  through his strong universal structures established by the ESOTERIC CATHOLICISM, with support of ANOTHER Beast -Rev.13:v.11 to 18 - which is the ruler of the ESOTERIC JUDAISM who  will manifest himself very soon, then both will build the Antichrist's Empire in whole earth.  They both have strong structures and political and religious systems able to materialize their satanic plans in that way.

By the way, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. They went out from us, but they were not of us. 1John2:v.18.   These are the TAIL of the Red Dragon, the Beast that will rise up out of the earth - Israel: Revelation 13:11-18 - and they will be linked with the 7 heads and 10 horns of the Beast.

Be prepared. Be careful.

On 6/2/2019 at 12:35 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

Sounds like he favors those in Israel who deny Christ.

Mr. Trump from USA, and Mr. Bolsonaro, president from Brazil, and the guide of the Universal Church of the Kingdom of God, Bishop Edir Macedo, among others, are leading the first great movements to acclaim the appearance of the messiah, in fact a false messiah, AN IMPOSTOR, as was prophetized by JESUS - John 5:v.43-47 - , whose messiah will make great and amazing signs in Israel , for he is an expert in esotericism, by the way he is one of the chief rabbis of Judaism, and he will be acclaimed by the people as if he were Christ, then he will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God will sit in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 

Let no man deceive you by any means, for the present time is running under a strong apostasy, and this man of sin must be revealed, the son of perdition, a former Cherub, the own Satan encarnated.

2 Thes. 2: 6&9-12
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Be ready. Be careful

On 6/2/2019 at 9:57 AM, Last Daze said:

And how exactly is anyone deceived by the use of known technology?

• He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men.  And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast. Revelation 13:13-14a

The man of sin will perform supernatural signs and wonders that will deceive the world.

Did you notice that the false prophet can only call fire down when He is in close proximity to the Beast? What does this tell us?

20 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Did you notice that the false prophet can only call fire down when He is in close proximity to the Beast? What does this tell us?

The beast is an evil spirit being.  The false prophet is human.  They work together to deceive the world.  The beast is present to provides the supernatural whizz-bang.

13 hours ago, Last Daze said:

The beast is an evil spirit being.  The false prophet is human.  They work together to deceive the world.  The beast is present to provides the supernatural whizz-bang.

I disagree: both are human beings, but the Beast will have been possessed by Satan Himself. The False prophet has to be close to the Beast for Satan to work his false miracles - because Satan is IN the Beast. In my opinion.

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

I disagree: both are human beings, but the Beast will have been possessed by Satan Himself. The False prophet has to be close to the Beast for Satan to work his false miracles - because Satan is IN the Beast. In my opinion.

The beast comes up out of the abyss (Rev 17:8).  The abyss is only used in the context of evil spirit beings and is a place of restraint (Luke 8:31, Rev 20:1-3,7).  There is no precedent for a human going into or coming out of the abyss.

It is the false prophet who speaks like a dragon.  Satan gives his power, throne and great authority to the evil spirit beast and then enters the false prophet in order to deceive the world.  As I see it.

On 6/7/2019 at 10:00 AM, Last Daze said:

The beast comes up out of the abyss (Rev 17:8).  The abyss is only used in the context of evil spirit beings and is a place of restraint (Luke 8:31, Rev 20:1-3,7).  There is no precedent for a human going into or coming out of the abyss.

It is the false prophet who speaks like a dragon.  Satan gives his power, throne and great authority to the evil spirit beast and then enters the false prophet in order to deceive the world.  As I see it.

I agree in part: the Beast that comes up out of the abyss will possess the Antichrist Beast. The False Prophet will probably be possessed also. However, both will be MEN being controlled by evil spirits or by the devil. 

10 hours ago, iamlamad said:

I agree in part: the Beast that comes up out of the abyss will possess the Antichrist Beast. The False Prophet will probably be possessed also. However, both will be MEN being controlled by evil spirits or by the devil. 

The Antichrist Beast?  Why don't we just stick to the terminology used in scripture.

• And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits like frogs.  Revelation 16:13
  • And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.  Revelation 20:10

These three are the main players.

1. The dragon who is Satan or the devil - an evil angel
  2. The beast - comes up out of the abyss - an evil angel
  3. The false prophet - the only human of the three.

40 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

The Antichrist Beast?  Why don't we just stick to the terminology used in scripture.

• And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits like frogs.  Revelation 16:13
  • And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.  Revelation 20:10

These three are the main players.

1. The dragon who is Satan or the devil - an evil angel
  2. The beast - comes up out of the abyss - an evil angel
  3. The false prophet - the only human of the three.

The Beast - the devil or an evil angel. 

If you wish to imagine the Beast - the being the church calls the Antichrist - is spirit, of course you can; but the majority of the church believes he is a man. I can convinced he will be the MAN of sin possessed by this being that comes up out of the Abyss - probably the devil himself.  I think John was just emphasizing the spiritual aspect of the Beast. 

Sign in to follow this