Sign in to follow this  
thomas t

Talking about atheists here on Worthy

18 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Of course—- every sin was paid for on the Cross..... “ Behold the Lamb Of God, Who takes away the sins of the World.....”

What about the sin of not believing in Jesus? That’s what was really being asked. Will Jesus allow lifelong atheists into heaven on the basis that ‘every sin’ was forgiven on the cross? Or just the sins under the blood?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, silviawang said:

I know HIM far moooore than y

?

The Holy Spirit is our “helper” , not our “ doer”. We are free to ignore the promptings of the Holy  Spirit.If we choose to be unwise in that regard, WE are the ones that will pay the price. “Anything That begins in anger ,ends in shame”

Using your logic, a Believer could murder somebody and say , “ Hey, don’t blame me! The Holy Spirit had not seen fit to display to me that murder was a bad thing”. It’s ridiculous on its face.

27 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Of course—- every sin was paid for on the Cross..... “ Behold the Lamb Of God, Who takes away the sins of the World.....”

So Hitler, Stalin, Bin Laden........

Are all been forgiven???

6 minutes ago, pg4Him said:

What about the sin of not believing in Jesus? That’s what was really being asked. Will Jesus allow lifelong atheists into heaven on the basis that ‘every sin’ was forgiven on the cross? Or just the sins under the blood?

The sin of unbelief ,as is every other sin, is under the Blood.The unbeliever,by very definition will not turn to God in order to be a beneficiary of it.

2 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

The Holy Spirit is our “helper” , not our “ doer”. We are free to ignore the promptings of the Holy  Spirit.If we choose to be unwise in that regard, WE are the ones that will pay the price. “Anything That begins in anger ,ends in shame”

Using your logic, a Believer could murder somebody and say , “ Hey, don’t blame me! The Holy Spirit had not seen fit to display to me that murder was a bad thing”. It’s ridiculous on its face.

Wait, so now we have to choose to display good fruits in keeping with our faith? When did that happen? I thought good works were evidence of a change we have no power to control.

Do you suddenly believe Christians must endeavor to choose to obey the Holy Spirit?

2 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Our kids used to say when they were small that the wind made them do things which were not allowed ..

• Haha 1

Just now, pg4Him said:

Wait, so now we have to choose to display good fruits in keeping with our faith? When did that happen? I thought good works were evidence of a change we have no power to control.

Do you suddenly believe Christians must endeavor to choose to obey the Holy Spirit?

Please let’s not turn this thread in OSAS?

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

The sin of unbelief ,as is every other sin, is under the Blood.The unbeliever,by very definition will not turn to God in order to be a beneficiary of it.

If people are capable of dying in unforgiven sin because they didn’t turn to God, it means their sin was not forgiven, which means not “every sin of the world” is forgiven...

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Please let’s not turn this thread in OSAS?

OK sister I will let it go.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sign in to follow this