Debp

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  1

I like Trump. Just to be clear. He is constantly hated by even members of my own family because his personality is very strong. 

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

4 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Not seeing folks listening to this admonition.

Well, I just took it upon myself to delete several post that were either negative, or had nothing what-so-ever to do with the topic. Those of you who may have noticed your posts missing, know that you might be on my shortlist for just being barred from the thread, find something better to do with your posting energy.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

8 hours ago, Debp said:

Dear brother, getting a little bit off topic makes things interesting but ....:rofl:any nice things about President Trump?

Our president opposes abortion.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  56
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, JustPassingThru said:

Ummm..., luv ya sister, but, ...the presumption is on your part, ...if you google the story you will see they invited the President, ...the Wedding Crashing headline of the press is, like always, their way to take something good the President is doing and make it look bad.

Lord bless

Brother, not sister.  And you are correct, I did find a different article that said they sent him multiple invitations.   The article also said that wedding had a MAGA theme, that just totally blows my mind, but each to their own I suppose. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98

3 hours ago, RTCarroll said:

Brother, not sister.  And you are correct, I did find a different article that said they sent him multiple invitations.   The article also said that wedding had a MAGA theme, that just totally blows my mind, but each to their own I suppose. 

Dear brother, I apologize for the faux pas, ...please don't be offended, but I have to ask this question, ...are you saying you don't want to see America return to her former status as a country we, the citizens, ...can be proud of?

Lord bless 

12 minutes ago, JustPassingThru said:

Dear brother, I apologize for the faux pas, ...please don't be offended, but I have to ask this question, ...are you saying you don't want to see America return to her former status as a country we, the citizens, ...can be proud of?

Lord bless 

I have never quit being proud of this country, not sure why some have.  

But, what I am saying is that is is, in my own opinion, a bad thing when politics are so much a part of our lives that people use a political slogan as a wedding theme.  Not Jesus, not God's love, not even each other, but a political slogan. 

I read a story this week about a Pastor in Tennessee that used his church's signboard to post "America, Love it or leave it".  What does that have to do with God or Jesus?  I was very happy to read that his congregation took his advise, and got up and left the church.   Had that been my Pastor, I never would step foot back in that building again.  

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Why shouldnt a couple have a wedding theme of their choice whether its tacky elvis wedding or trump wedding or an ocasio cortez wedding? Its their wedding. Not yours. If they are not saved why would they want a wedding centered on the Lord?

• Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Why shouldnt a couple have a wedding theme of their choice whether its tacky elvis wedding or trump wedding or an ocasio cortez wedding? Its their wedding. Not yours. If they are not saved why would they want a wedding centered on the Lord?

They can, and they did. 

I just personally see it as a symptom of the problems that plague this country.  Everything has become political, it was not always this way.  I think it is a bad thing, and I am expressing that opinion. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98

1 hour ago, RTCarroll said:

But, what I am saying is that is is, in my own opinion, a bad thing when politics are so much a part of our lives that people use a political slogan as a wedding theme.  Not Jesus, not God's love, not even each other, but a political slogan. 

Dear brother, I'm a citizen of three countries, I have three passports, ...one of them is American and one is French, the third hasn't been used yet but I anticipate using if very soon to go home.

So my response was not politically motivated, what made America the great nation it was is best explained by Frenchman  Alexis de Tocqueville:

I sought for the greatness and genius of America in her commodious harbors and her ample rivers—and it was not there. . . . . in her fertile fields and boundless forests—and it was not there. . . . .in her rich mines and her vast world commerce—and it was not there. . . . in her democratic Congress and her matchless Constitution—and it was not there.  Not until I went into the churches of America and heard her pulpits flame with righteousness did I understand the secret of her genius and power.  America is great because she is good, and if America ever ceases to be good, she will cease to be great.

We Make America Great Again by returning to the Judeo-Christian  ethics and morals this country was founded on and blessed by God.

Lord bless

1 hour ago, RTCarroll said:

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  2,280
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  2

Make Marriage Great Again.  Lol.

• Haha 1