• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

20 minutes ago, other one said:

So are you saying that everything bad that happens to people today is God's doing?

God's people is accused day and night before God, dont be upset if God would allow tribulation to see your true heart, whether you will be faithful in the Lord during bad times so we may rcv the kingdom of heaven.

Rev 10:12 ......for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Let people shot me or kill me i dont own weaponry cause if i kill them while God still give them a chance to repent how will i be able to answer to God ? dont fear death, i will die anyway sooner or later but if we die will die bravely in the Lord Jesus.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,587
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Also: had a seventh grade "friend" limp on into homeroom and share with me he had shot himself. It hurt  he said and he had tried salt on it which really hurt. He was afraid to tell his parents. We soon shared of the "issue" with  the school and eventually all was well.

I also burned myself making a "defensive" zip gun at age 11 when we lived in the awful Massachusetts ghetto. Was using the end of a rasp, heating it in the basement furnace to carve a barrel holding groove in a piece of stock wood. That ended my gun making career. I had my heal  just barely clipped by someone's bullet in that ghetto, and saw a few a pin guns fired, or really  "snapped".

I don't know if all of us being armed would had deterred any violence. I know the fixed bayonets of the national guard that the State governor called out and enforced a curfew  helped for awhile.

What really helped though was my parents up and moved out of the ghetto to under the mouse ears of Disneyland. About the worse thing that happened there was to get hit by an overripe incoming orange fresh picked off a tree in the orchards at the school bus stop..

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I've been involved in three muggings in my life....   the first one I and the six friends with me were not armed and lost all of our cash and several credit cards....     the second two I was armed and once the muggers understood I was armed they fled....  

• Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,587
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

5 minutes ago, other one said:

I've been involved in three muggings in my life....   the first one I and the six friends with me were not armed and lost all of our cash and several credit cards....     the second two I was armed and once the muggers understood I was armed they fled....  

Wonder why they didn't just shoot you, once they "understood"?  ???  Maybe God is sovereign? That must be it. Three attempts at mugging wow. Need to get you a Muggers Magnet Tshirt.

• Haha 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

23 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Barney.jpg

Now here is an picture of a true marksman if ever I've seen one. AKA: "Fast-Gun-Fife"  :24:

Edited by BeauJangles

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

Gun control is being a very good shot :red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,469
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

12 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Now here is an picture of a true marksman if ever I've seen one. AKA: "Fast-Gun-Fife"  :24:

Or... It's the look on our faces if the Democrat's and liberals get their way abolishing the Second Amendment or taxing ammunition beyond affordability. See that pretty 'tax stamp' on every box of ammunition?

• Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

5 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Or... It's the look on our faces if the Democrat's and liberals get their way abolishing the Second Amendment or taxing ammunition beyond affordability. See that pretty 'tax stamp' on every box of ammunition?

As many a time that Barney accidentally discharged his revolver upon holstering it, notice his index finger in the correct position of the sidearm. Amazing. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

On 7/30/2019 at 5:30 PM, Figure of eighty said:

I've always been against guns (Personally, I don't care if the next person owns them) they've always rubbed me the wrong way personally...

However, since I'm gonna have a little one I feel I need to not only be able to protect him but myself as well.  If and when I get a gun it'll be a small one I'm comfy with

like a pistol or something.

Just wondering what are some steps in becoming a gun owner. 

Thanks

Just Google Desert Eagle. Get one of those and you should be fine. :)

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, Neighbor said:

I still remember how great the potential danger of even a single bit of ammunition might be. As a 5 year old I found a single bullet in my parents bureau tray. I took it outside to show my friends. We soon decided we could make a military mortar just like the ones in John Wayne Saturday movies.

I had a broken  plastic and light metal pingpong ball shooting toy rifle. So we broke the barrel off of it and started dropping the bullet down the barrel we we then holding upright on the asphalt sidewalk. We kept dropping that bullet down the barrel and dropping it, but nothing would happen. So  we figured, hey we need to strike the back of the bullet with something. Ah a big pointy rock might do... Then someone thought hey how strong is that barrel? Might the bullet come out the side and kill us? We pondered that awhile. Maybe, maybe it might, that and how do I put a used bullet back  in the tray? So we stopped. Kids as well as adults can get pretty stupid. No sense giving most of us  that extra opportunity to prove it.

Like you, I'm amazed I survived childhood. :D

• Thumbs Up 1