• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

13 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Anyone can search the word "babylon" and paste scriptures. But what was the intent of Isaiah here?

Right.  But you saw I posted the right scripture referring to the destruction of Babylon during the end times? .... and didn't just post any scripture, starting with Isaiah chapter 13.

He was greatly burdened to write about Babylon, which was then even before the Babylon captivity. Here God is looking ahead in time, knowing that He would use Babylon (the old Empire) to destroy Assyria, then use the Medes and Persians to destroy Babylon. This is a prophecy of the destruction of the Babylonian Empire long before it happened. However, as in many Old Testament prophecies, all that was prophesied was not fulled back then. God (using Isaiah) was looking again to the end of time, where again, "Babylon" is mentioned, but in Revelation, it is not the ancient empire, it is the destruction of Jerusalem as "mystery Babylon," "that Great City." 

Correct.  God knows everything that is going to happen, and everything is taken into account.  So the kingdom of Babylon back then, which was just an empire, and not the whole world, is different from the kingdom of Babylon today right? 

God said He would be Jerusalem a "cup of trembling" and a "burdensome stone." He sends the armies of the world against Jerusalem, not vice versa. The world will be destroyed, as the Old Testament prophecies of the day of the Lord tell us, but God in Revelation concentrates on what relates to ISRAEL. 

That's right.  God will use Jerusalem to shape what happens.  All the signs of what's to come is centred around there, ....but the after effect of what happens there does not only concern Jerusalem, but the whole world.  It will affect what happens here in my country, and in yours, and in every single nation, city, town and suburb on this earth. 

Did you not understand that all the religions of the world will sort of fold into the big LIE religion? All Buddhists who don't refuse to bow will BELIEVE the lie: that the Beast is God  - so finally the God of creation is visible. Buddhism then will cease to exist. They all know Buddha is dead and gone, but here is God in front of them! It will be the same for Hindus, and for every other false religion: they all will MORPH into the one world religion: the worship of the BEAST and False Prophet. They will all bow to the image and take the mark, and be doomed: all whose name is not written in the book of life. So "babylon" is NOT all the false religions of the world. It is not even "the world." 

Anything that makes an abomination comes out of Babylon - out of this world.  Babylon the great is the abominations of the earth.  This is Satan's city with all his kingdoms, nations and cities of the earth combined.  All are serving him, and in captivity.  But Babylon specifically is the buying and selling side of things, the material things that the merchants of the earth provide, and everybody wants their goods.   If you are rich, you get the best of her goods, if you are poor, don't worry, Babylon will provide cheap things for you also.  All can have, and want, and desire the things made with man's hands.  Don't worry, Babylon will provide us with all the temptations.  Turn on the t.v.  they are always selling something and convincing us we need it.  All the adds, all the pamphlets, all the fashion, and the electrical stuff, all the nice delicate things, anything and everything, just buy buy buy.  It's the material world, what makes the world go around.  The exchanging of money.

But all other abominations are found in her also, even false religion.  All comes out of this city.  Anything that makes a lie or who loves a lie.

14 hours ago, iamlamad said:

You wrote, "If we don't come out of Babylon, we get all the plagues also"

imalamad

You read it yourself. 

Revelation 18:4   And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

If we, God's people don't come out of Babylon, then what are we going to receive?

Sister, if you wish to remain behind and see those plagues, I believe God will arrange it. But the CHURCH will be in heaven. the church came out of the world one by one as each was born again. the Bride of Christ is not IN babylon. 

What did Paul write?  "And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God." (1 Cor. 6)

I don't want those plagues, and nor do I want you or anyone to receive them, which is why I am repeating myself over and over what the Lord has warned us.

Come out of her.  Understand the mystery.  The material things we keep acquiring, to make our lives more comfortable.  Sometimes we don't need anything, but we go looking for something to spend our money on.  Shop around, see what attracts us, then buy it.  We are all guilty, and we all do it at some time.  This to God is sin.  It's for self pleasure.  The world are drunk on doing this, and sometimes we get snared also.  There are many Christians who care for all the nice things in this world.  We should be doing something better with our money and our time.  And it's not only buying, it's going to events for entertainment. Getting caught up in the world in anything that is popular.  We buy this entertainment. Whatever is popular in the world is not popular with God.  Do you talk about sports?  do you have your hero's?  Well it's time to come out of her, because all your hero's have been corrupted also, and you don't know what they did to get there, or what they sold?  What about your favourite bands?  Does not the world love them and treat them like gods?   What did they do to get there, and who rewarded them for their efforts?  All are making money, and merchandise of us.  It goes on and on.  The movies, the cinemas, the outtings, the travel, we all enjoy for personal gratification.  We are all guilty.  This is Babylon, and she is coming down. 

Read Rev 18.  There will be no stage for glory anymore and slowly all that we have been used to will be taken away.  God is going to make sure of that when he puts it into the 10 kings hearts to strip the harlot bare, and change her system by taking it all away from us.  All will be serving this beast, and the nice things - God will make sure they are not available anymore.  Men will wail.  You watch.  There won't be so many choices anymore, all the manufacturers will disappear one by one until there's only a few left and all will be wearing the same plain clothes from the same stores, with the same bare necessities.  None will want to throw out what they have, because they cannot get again.  They will hold on tight to all their possessions.  All the adds will go, and men will be turned into slaves working just to keep a roof over their heads, and for food on the table.  This is what Satan gives you in the end, once he's got you.  He will take it all back because it belongs to him, but by then it's too late.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, Sister said:

imalamad

You read it yourself. 

Revelation 18:4   And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

If we, God's people don't come out of Babylon, then what are we going to receive?

I don't want those plagues, and nor do I want you or anyone to receive them, which is why I am repeating myself over and over what the Lord has warned us.

Come out of her.  Understand the mystery.  The material things we keep acquiring, to make our lives more comfortable.  Sometimes we don't need anything, but we go looking for something to spend our money on.  Shop around, see what attracts us, then buy it.  We are all guilty, and we all do it at some time.  This to God is sin.  It's for self pleasure.  The world are drunk on doing this, and sometimes we get snared also.  There are many Christians who care for all the nice things in this world.  We should be doing something better with our money and our time.  And it's not only buying, it's going to events for entertainment. Getting caught up in the world in anything that is popular.  We buy this entertainment. Whatever is popular in the world is not popular with God.  Do you talk about sports?  do you have your hero's?  Well it's time to come out of her, because all your hero's have been corrupted also, and you don't know what they did to get there, or what they sold?  What about your favourite bands?  Does not the world love them and treat them like gods?   What did they do to get there, and who rewarded them for their efforts?  All are making money, and merchandise of us.  It goes on and on.  The movies, the cinemas, the outtings, the travel, we all enjoy for personal gratification.  We are all guilty.  This is Babylon, and she is coming down. 

Read Rev 18.  There will be no stage for glory anymore and slowly all that we have been used to will be taken away.  God is going to make sure of that when he puts it into the 10 kings hearts to strip the harlot bare, and change her system by taking it all away from us.  All will be serving this beast, and the nice things - God will make sure they are not available anymore.  Men will wail.  You watch.  There won't be so many choices anymore, all the manufacturers will disappear one by one until there's only a few left and all will be wearing the same plain clothes from the same stores, with the same bare necessities.  None will want to throw out what they have, because they cannot get again.  They will hold on tight to all their possessions.  All the adds will go, and men will be turned into slaves working just to keep a roof over their heads, and for food on the table.  This is what Satan gives you in the end, once he's got you.  He will take it all back because it belongs to him, but by then it's too late.

If you choose to make Revelation 18 about you, of course you are free to do that. Do you not understand, this is after the days of GT, and the saints that love Jesus will have been overcome and beheaded. Who then is left? What I have been saying all along is that it is not for the church. We won't be here. Did you not notice in Rev. 19 that the church is already in heaven for the marriage and supper? You should figure out how the church got there and when. Why say "us" when Paul says "us" and "we" are caught up before any of these things. Do you just WANT to live through God's wrath? Think about it: no water to drink - its all turned into blood - can't buy or sell- people hunting you down with one thing on your mind: force you to take the mark or take off your head, intense heat, unbearable thirst, not to mention from the trumpets, the stinging locusts that torture you. Why would ANYONE desire these things? God has designed all these things for those that hate Him, not for His kids. 

3 hours ago, Sister said:

Right.  But you saw I posted the right scripture referring to the destruction of Babylon during the end times? .... and didn't just post any scripture, starting with Isaiah chapter 13.

Correct.  God knows everything that is going to happen, and everything is taken into account.  So the kingdom of Babylon back then, which was just an empire, and not the whole world, is different from the kingdom of Babylon today right? 

That's right.  God will use Jerusalem to shape what happens.  All the signs of what's to come is centred around there, ....but the after effect of what happens there does not only concern Jerusalem, but the whole world.  It will affect what happens here in my country, and in yours, and in every single nation, city, town and suburb on this earth. 

Anything that makes an abomination comes out of Babylon - out of this world.  Babylon the great is the abominations of the earth.  This is Satan's city with all his kingdoms, nations and cities of the earth combined.  All are serving him, and in captivity.  But Babylon specifically is the buying and selling side of things, the material things that the merchants of the earth provide, and everybody wants their goods.   If you are rich, you get the best of her goods, if you are poor, don't worry, Babylon will provide cheap things for you also.  All can have, and want, and desire the things made with man's hands.  Don't worry, Babylon will provide us with all the temptations.  Turn on the t.v.  they are always selling something and convincing us we need it.  All the adds, all the pamphlets, all the fashion, and the electrical stuff, all the nice delicate things, anything and everything, just buy buy buy.  It's the material world, what makes the world go around.  The exchanging of money.

But all other abominations are found in her also, even false religion.  All comes out of this city.  Anything that makes a lie or who loves a lie.

If you wish to remain behind and face all these things, I believe God will leave you behind. I think He will leave any and all behind that want to stay behind. If you wish to live through Rev. 17 & 18 (not to mention everything from chapter 8 to chapter 16 - the 70th week) of course you can. All this time I have wondered WHY? All the terrible things in those chapters  God has designed for those that hate Him. You don't fit into that category.  You can escape from "all these things." Not by becoming a  hermit that lives in a cave away from everyone, but by just believing Christ can come tonight and be expecting Him.

Look, God does not mind us having THINGS, or STUFF. God does not mind us having money. He just don't want THINGS of STUFF or MONEY to have us. It is easy to tell: If you just bought something new, could you give it away and feel good about it? If you could, then that something new does not have you. If you notice someone in Walmart with only a few cans of vegetables in their cart, and you notice they are checking the price of everything - could you slip them some money and feel good about it? If you have an extra dryer or washing machine that works, could you just offer it free rather than try to sell it?

As I said before, at the end of the 70th week there is only going to be ONE false religion: that of the Beast. All other false religions will disappear. The whole world will be worshiping the Beast and Satan behind the Beast. No one then will be a "Buddhist," or a "Hindu," or any other false religion. They will all take the mark. That is, all whose names are not written in heaven. 

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

If you choose to make Revelation 18 about you, of course you are free to do that.

iamlamad

Revelation 18:19   And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

Revelation is not about me.  The bringing down of Babylon is God's revenge.  He is going to use the beast to do it.  Babylon will be torn down piece by piece until it is no more.  It will take ONE HOUR. 

Remember this verse?

Revelation 17:12   And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

That one hour is 3.5 yrs.

Daniel 7:25   And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Do you see businesses going bust already because of Corona Virus?  This is nothing, and only a warm up.  We are going to witness, Babylon, the system of the world where we can shop and buy whatever our heart desires come to a complete halt.  This system will be no more.  Stripped bare.  All the merchants will be howling because no one will buy their merchandise anymore.  Their businesses are torn down.  Their pride is taken away.  Time to drink God's wrath and spew out what they have taken in.  It will take 3.5 yrs to totally dissolve.

Revelation 18:11   And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

Revelation 18:12   The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,

Revelation 18:13   And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

Revelation 18:17   For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,

Revelation 18:18   And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!

It is not going to happen after the Great Tribulation, but will start at the beginning of it.

Revelation 18:19   And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

At the end, there is nothing left of her.

Revelation 18:20   Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.

If we are not in her, we won't be crying.

So her system is going down, and then at the 6th trumpet/6th vial, God will send in the Mede's, just like he sent them before to overtake Babylon, to destroy all her strongholds.  The Mede's are the kings of the East.  These are the terrible ones who care not for silver or gold.  I think this is the Islamic nations all coming together to attack the beast's system.  They are not happy.  They will not just be going into Israel, but are spread out throughout the earth to bring destruction in every nation.  They will burn the gates of Babylon.  Destroy what's left of her.

Isaiah 13:2   Lift ye up a banner upon the high mountain, exalt the voice unto them, shake the hand, that they may go into the gates of the nobles.

Isaiah 13:17   Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it.

Jeremiah 51:11   Make bright the arrows; gather the shields: the LORD hath raised up the spirit of the kings of the Medes: for his device is against Babylon, to destroy it; because it is the vengeance of the LORD, the vengeance of his temple.

And then Christ will destroy the Medes, and finish Babylon off completely.  You have not seen the full picture yet.

3 hours ago, iamlamad said:

What I have been saying all along is that it is not for the church. We won't be here.

You must be one of the 144,000 then?

They are the only ones who are sealed, and who have followed the Lamb wheresoever he goes.  They are not resurrected by the way, before the tribulation, but are escaped of the wrath of God.  They will not receive the plagues, nor will they be killed.

Edited by Sister

3 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Did you not notice in Rev. 19 that the church is already in heaven for the marriage and supper?

Did you notice that there is only one Coming?

Maybe you didn't notice that the Coming is at the End of the tribulation?  Maybe you missed what Jesus said in Matthew 24.

Maybe you also did not notice that the 144,000 are the small flock, and the great multitude are not the firstfruits?

Revelation 7:9   After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Revelation 7:13   And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

Revelation 7:14   And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Revelation 7:16   They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

Revelation 7:17   For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

You should ask questions from this?  The large multitude came out of GREAT TRIBULATION, but you say the church will not be here?

Why is the Lamb going to feed them after they are resurrected?  Shouldn't they have already been fed?

Why is the Lamb going to LEAD them to living fountains of waters?  Were they not already drinking of that water?

The answer is obviously no and no.

They passed the test in the end, and that was to give up their lives, or go through what they went through, going without for Christ's sake.  This is what redeemed them, and this is how they made their robes white.  They have not been fed iamlamad, but they received mercy.  Now they will be fed.

You should figure out how the church got there and when. Why say "us" when Paul says "us" and "we" are caught up before any of these things. Do you just WANT to live through God's wrath? Think about it: no water to drink - its all turned into blood - can't buy or sell- people hunting you down with one thing on your mind: force you to take the mark or take off your head, intense heat, unbearable thirst, not to mention from the trumpets, the stinging locusts that torture you. Why would ANYONE desire these things? God has designed all these things for those that hate Him, not for His kids. 

It must be terrible to think that we must suffer for Christ's sake?  You must think that it's us who chooses who goes through what?  Who does the separating of the two groups, the small flock and the large flock?  Is it not Christ who decides?

All we can do is try and worship to the best of our ability by keeping all of Christ's commandments, lest we be put through a fire and forced to wash our robes white...because they should already be found white at the time of the sealing.   Christ opened the door to us, so that we could change for him, and become holy, not hypocrites, and arguing against everything that the Word spoke.

Edited by Sister
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Sister said:

Did you notice that there is only one Coming?

Maybe you didn't notice that the Coming is at the End of the tribulation?  Maybe you missed what Jesus said in Matthew 24.

Maybe you also did not notice that the 144,000 are the small flock, and the great multitude are not the firstfruits?

Revelation 7:9   After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Revelation 7:13   And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

Revelation 7:14   And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Revelation 7:16   They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

Revelation 7:17   For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

You should ask questions from this?  The large multitude came out of GREAT TRIBULATION, but you say the church will not be here?

Why is the Lamb going to feed them after they are resurrected?  Shouldn't they have already been fed?

Why is the Lamb going to LEAD them to living fountains of waters?  Were they not already drinking of that water?

The answer is obviously no and no.

They passed the test in the end, and that was to give up their lives, or go through what they went through, going without for Christ's sake.  This is what redeemed them, and this is how they made their robes white.  They have not been fed iamlamad, but they received mercy.  Now they will be fed.

It must be terrible to think that we must suffer for Christ's sake?  You must think that it's us who chooses who goes through what?  Who does the separating of the two groups, the small flock and the large flock?  Is it not Christ who decides?

All we can do is try and worship to the best of our ability by keeping all of Christ's commandments, lest we be put through a fire and forced to wash our robes white...because they should already be found white at the time of the sealing.   Christ opened the door to us, so that we could change for him, and become holy, not hypocrites, and arguing against everything that the Word spoke.

Did you notice that there is only one Coming?  No, I noticed there are TWO more comings: one shown in 1 thes. 4, and another shown in Matthew 24 and in Rev. 19.  Different events happen at these different comings. Did you notice that you can't get to the marriage and supper if there is only one coming?

Maybe you didn't notice that the Coming is at the End of the tribulation?  That would be His third coming - to Armageddon.  Didn't you notice there is a second coming at the 6th seal start of the Day of the Lord, shown in 1 thes. 4 - and the effects of this coming shown in the great crowd in chapter 7? Also shown as the 'departing" as in "taken out of the way" in 2 thes.? 

Maybe you also did not notice that the 144,000 are the small flock, and the great multitude are not the firstfruits? I certainly did  notice that it is the 144,000 that are called the firstfruits. I also noticed that the huge crowd seen in heaven are seen there before the 70th week begins. They are the raptured church  - who came one by one of the great (Long, extended) time of the church age by hearing the gospel and being born again. 

The large multitude came out of GREAT TRIBULATION  This takes more than just reading; it takes understanding. John has not yet even started the 70th week or "tribulation" in chapter 7, MUCH LESS arrived at the second half we the days of GT Jesus spoke of will take place. (John saw the beheaded just beginning to show up in heaven in chapter 15). God is not pulling the martyrs of the Beast and False Prophet  out of the future and showing them here before week. These are raptured, not martyred. The Greek word for  "came" is present tense.  Notice the wording in several translations:

CSB  I said to him, “Sir, you know.” Then he told me: These are the ones coming out of the great tribulation. They washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

DLNT  And I have said to him, “My lord, you know”. And he said to me, “These are the ones coming out of the great affliction. And they washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

EHV  And he said to me: These are the ones who are coming out of the great tribulation. They have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

ESV  I said to him, “Sir, you know.” And he said to me, “These are the ones coming out of the great tribulation. They have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

GW  I answered him, “Sir, you know.” Then he told me, “These are the people who are coming out of the terrible suffering. They have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the lamb.

HCSB  I said to him, “Sir, you know.” Then he told me: These are the ones coming out of the great tribulation. They washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

ISV  I told him, “Sir, you know.” Then he told me, “These are the people who are coming out of the terrible suffering. They have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the lamb.

TLB  “No, sir,” I replied. “Please tell me.” “These are the ones coming out of the Great Tribulation,” he said; “they washed their robes and whitened them by the blood of the Lamb.

OJB  And I said to him, Adoni, you have da’as. And he said to me, These are the ones coming out of HaTzarah HaGedolah (The Great Tribulation, Mt. 24:29) and each washed his kittel and whitened it in the dahm of the SEH (Lamb, SHEMOT 12:3; YESHAYAH 53:7 Moshiach).

TLV  Then he said to me, “These are the ones coming out of the great tribulation. They have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

YLT  and I have said to him, `Sir, thou hast known;' and he said to me, `These are those who are coming out of the great tribulation, and they did wash their robes, and they made their robes white in the blood of the Lamb;

Someone who knew Greek told me that these could not possibly be the raptured church, for in the Greek they are continually coming, one by one.  i have not be able to verify that "one by one," part. I went home and ask the Lord about that. I did not hear a voice or words, but I got the answer: when I woke on the next morning, I knew it: God was not telling us how they suddenly got from earth to the throne room: He was telling us how they happened, each one, one by one, to be in this group wearing white robes: they all came one by one out of the world by being born again and joining the body of Christ on earth. They keep coming continually. It is present tense and ongoing. So who are these? These are the born again ones. 

Next, think of the size of the raptured church: it is going to be perhaps 45 to 50 generations of believers, PLUS all the children at the time of the rapture. It will be MANY billion people! (It would take a person over 30 years to count to one billion.) The raptured church will be BY FAR the biggest group mentioned in Revelation. 

You should ask questions from this?  The large multitude came out of GREAT TRIBULATION, but you say the church will not be here?  Right. For the previous reasons. God is only telling us that HE is calling the church age "great tribulation." It is great in that it covers so many years, and it is tribulation because Satan hates Jesus so hates us.

WHO will cause the days of GT Jesus spoke of? ANSWER: the Beast and False Prophet.
WHAT will cause the days of GT? The enforced worship of the image and forced mark.

Did you notice that John does not get to these things until chapter 13? This great crowd in chapter 7 was seen LONG before the Beast abominates and divides the week. 

Why is the Lamb going to feed them after they are resurrected?  Shouldn't they have already been fed?  The church will be in heaven for 7 years! OF COURSE He will feed them. Did you not remember, it will be resurrected saints at the marriage supper?

Why is the Lamb going to LEAD them to living fountains of waters?   The living fountains are in heaven. Many have seen them and told us about them. Ever heard of the River of Life?

They passed the test in the end, and that was to give up their lives  Sorry, there is not ONE HINT they are dead.

7 hours ago, Sister said:

You must be one of the 144,000 then?

They are the only ones who are sealed, and who have followed the Lamb wheresoever he goes.  They are not resurrected by the way, before the tribulation, but are escaped of the wrath of God.  They will not receive the plagues, nor will they be killed.

The first time we see them they are being sealed in their forehead with their Father's name. the next time we see them then are in heaven. Without any doubt, they have resurrection bodies. I think they are raptured to get there. How do you think they get there?

I am not Jewish or from any other tribe. I am grafted in as a Gentile. 

Edited by iamlamad

7 hours ago, Sister said:

iamlamad

Revelation is not about me.  The bringing down of Babylon is God's revenge.  He is going to use the beast to do it.  Babylon will be torn down piece by piece until it is no more.  It will take ONE HOUR. 

Remember this verse?

Revelation 17:12   And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

That one hour is 3.5 yrs.

Daniel 7:25   And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Do you see businesses going bust already because of Corona Virus?  This is nothing, and only a warm up.  We are going to witness, Babylon, the system of the world where we can shop and buy whatever our heart desires come to a complete halt.  This system will be no more.  Stripped bare.  All the merchants will be howling because no one will buy their merchandise anymore.  Their businesses are torn down.  Their pride is taken away.  Time to drink God's wrath and spew out what they have taken in.  It will take 3.5 yrs to totally dissolve.

Revelation 18:11   And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

Revelation 18:12   The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,

Revelation 18:13   And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

Revelation 18:17   For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,

Revelation 18:18   And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!

It is not going to happen after the Great Tribulation, but will start at the beginning of it.

At the end, there is nothing left of her.

Revelation 18:20   Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.

If we are not in her, we won't be crying.

So her system is going down, and then at the 6th trumpet/6th vial, God will send in the Mede's, just like he sent them before to overtake Babylon, to destroy all her strongholds.  The Mede's are the kings of the East.  These are the terrible ones who care not for silver or gold.  I think this is the Islamic nations all coming together to attack the beast's system.  They are not happy.  They will not just be going into Israel, but are spread out throughout the earth to bring destruction in every nation.  They will burn the gates of Babylon.  Destroy what's left of her.

Isaiah 13:2   Lift ye up a banner upon the high mountain, exalt the voice unto them, shake the hand, that they may go into the gates of the nobles.

Isaiah 13:17   Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it.

Jeremiah 51:11   Make bright the arrows; gather the shields: the LORD hath raised up the spirit of the kings of the Medes: for his device is against Babylon, to destroy it; because it is the vengeance of the LORD, the vengeance of his temple.

And then Christ will destroy the Medes, and finish Babylon off completely.  You have not seen the full picture yet.

You have a great imagination: I will give you that.  It appears like you just grab any verse that seems to say what you want, and run with it, whether it was for Ancient Babylon or not makes no difference. It was Darius the Mede and His army that diverted the river that ran under the great city of Babylon, and his army entered the city at night through the empty river bed and took the city.  Will the Medes had ANYTHING to do with our future? I doubt it seriously. The Medes as a people have not existed for centuries. Those verses were for the ancient Babylonian Empire. It has not existed for centuries. 

By the way, when you write "6th trumpet/6th vial" I automatically know your theory is faulty: NO vial will be poured out until all seven trumpets (which in the first half of the week) are sounded.  What is sad is, you think you know, when in fact, you don't. 

You said, Revelation 18 is not about you. Did you change your mind overnight? Here is what you wrote before:

Quote:
Revelation 18:4   And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Revelation 18:5   For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

If we don't come out of Babylon, we get all the plagues also, ....punished with Babylon, having a share in her sins.  Don't be found in her and you wont receive THE PLAGUES. End Quote

notice your words, IF WE... Yet today you say it is not about you. 

You are more true today than you was then, for the church will not be here for chapter 18. The church  will be in heaven. Again, if you wish to remain behind...

That one hour is 3.5 yrs.  This is just more myth. "One hour" may will be exactly that. The vials will come late in the second 1260 days and will shorten those days of GT.  It may well be the first 6 will be poured out in one earth hour's time. 

I hope you understand, as the 42 months of authority begin, the Beast may be at war: Daniel tells us he will take down 3 kings. Some UNKNOWN time into the second half of the week, the False Prophet will show up, then the image will be created, then the mark will be created. Finally, late in chapter 14, the days of GT will begin. then God will wait until Satan's wrath is at its peak, meaning the beheadings at their peak, when God will decide enough is enough, and will pour out the vials. 

The vials will STOP the days of GT - they will be shortened: they won't last the full 42 months. The days will continue until the 42 months ends, but they will not be days of GT. God will stop the beheading, and the pressure by pouring out the vials of His wrath. 

Sister, it seems there is very little we agree on.