• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

One last reminder ,    and may this sink in with joy .

So many accuse me of not trusting in JESUS ,  yet where are they when I am doing all out battle against this inclusive lie .

By grace I do  more than anyone else I know ,    continuously stating that JESUS ONLY saves and HE MUST be CONFESSED by MOUTH and believed from the heart .

Yet when these inclusive do gooders shows up ,   WHY are so many that falsely accuse me , NOT HELPING ME with this dire end time lie of satan about incluisvie false love .

Yall are accusing  the wrong man   SLEEP ON IT .

SLEEP ON IT .

Cause I will die before I go the way of that false satanic love unity dung ,  PEROID .

All sites will eventually be infected with it .    Thus I KNOW in time I will be banned .   Well do it .

But I am never gonna stop , nor even ease up on preaching against the false unity and pointing ONLY TO JESUS and UNITY ONLY with those who TRULY LOVE HIM above everthing .

The next time some lovey all inclusive man or woman shows up ,  HOW bout a lil help ,  EH .

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.87
  • Days Won:  5

26 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I will be very careful in what I say next , because I do not want this to seem mean spirited or that I hold any grudges against folks . I don't .

But yall gotta know by now , I know I am not liked ,  yet I change not and wont change .   I simply will continue reminding on ALL , not some , But all the holy scritpures

I will by Grace continue with the warnings and encouragments .   

NO matter if all end up despising me ,   I am , by Grace alone gonna keep on the same path and with all serious and grave reminders about GO and SIN NO MORE TOO .

O vey all day ,   I will only pray for all .     I love you all , but I refuse to go down the wrong path .  Instead I will continue on with the same encouragments and dire warnings too .

I expect most to put me on ignore .     Feel free to ,  but if you do , it only means you cant see what I am saying ,thus less interference

IF you don't ,  well at least be encouraged by what gets wrote .  But always test all things .     Be blessed now .    And be encouraged everyone .

I like you and I alway have liked you......we just see things differently......big deal....

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,280
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  2

18 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

One last reminder ,    and may this sink in with joy .

So many accuse me of not trusting in JESUS ,  yet where are they when I am doing all out battle against this inclusive lie .

By grace I do  more than anyone else I know ,    continuously stating that JESUS ONLY saves and HE MUST be CONFESSED by MOUTH and believed from the heart .

Yet when these inclusive do gooders shows up ,   WHY are so many that falsely accuse me , NOT HELPING ME with this dire end time lie of satan about incluisvie false love .

Yall are accusing  the wrong man   SLEEP ON IT .

SLEEP ON IT .

Cause I will die before I go the way of that false satanic love unity dung ,  PEROID .

All sites will eventually be infected with it .    Thus I KNOW in time I will be banned .   Well do it .

But I am never gonna stop , nor even ease up on preaching against the false unity and pointing ONLY TO JESUS and UNITY ONLY with those who TRULY LOVE HIM above everthing .

The next time some lovey all inclusive man or woman shows up ,  HOW bout a lil help ,  EH .

I don't know if all sites will be infected?  I hope not.  All we can do is stand for the truth, even through persecutions.

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

16 minutes ago, Firm Foundation said:

I don't know if all sites will be infected?  I hope not.  All we can do is stand for the truth, even through persecutions.

Thanks for that reminder .  I should say , if we don't make our last stand now , against this false unity , if we don't contend for the true faith , then that site will be lost .

We must only have true unity with those who truly do love JESUS , all else is false unity and wont bode well . 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

2 hours ago, DustyRoad said:

Omegaman, it's been pointed out elsewhere that "OSAS" is a straw man that very few actually believe or espouse (I don't). I do believe the phrase is the "perseverance of the saints" (POTS) as another member, @David1701, adeptly described in one of his posts on this forum. There's a scriptural basis for it so it's a matter for the scriptures and not "popularity" contests, right? Moves things more into perspective, I think.

Dusty, people can point out what they think are strawman arguments, all day. Even if they do that, that does not mean their conclusions are in error, it just means that they are guilty of using a tactic in debate, the philosophers have given a name to. Pointing out a straw man argument, is itself, a debate tactic that distracts from the real topic, and attacks the opponent, not his opinion or it's merits.

I don't know that it is really true that "very few" believe it. I would guess that no more that many millions of believers have held that view since the protestant reformation of the 16th century. I have never seen a survey, of what views people hold on that topic, broken down by how Bible literate people are, that would be interesting. As near as I can tell, most Christians do not read the Bible much, many or most, have never read it it it's entirety, and fewer still have done that several times. By the way, feel free to join the once a year Bible reading club here at Worthy!

Most "Christians" are more or less un-churched, and the churched ones tend to just believe what they understood the pastor to say at some point, and many pastors do not even address controversial doctrinal topics.  I certainly agree with you, as I have already stated, that correct doctrine is not a popularity contest. If it is, then God changes His mind a lot, from time to time, and denomination to denomination.

I have not even gotten involved in the debate in this thread, as there is nothing I could add that has not been said. Having said that, I would characterize this thread (and this betrays my prejudice) as a "fight"  between those who believe:

"It is by grace you have been saved and by works you are kept saved"

and those who believe:

"God does not save people to temporary eternal life"

Thanks for the comment/reply!

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

2 hours ago, Firm Foundation said:

By the way, I believe the elect are kept, but only God knows who they are because he knows who will endure till the end.  People can think they are saved when they are not.

Yes, that is what eternal security is, the saved are kept, who the saved really are, only God knows. In that admission, is once saved, always saved, and what is implied is that it is the saved, the chosen the elect, who persevere. There is no license to sin in eternal security, it is more of a working out (living) your salvation with fear and trembling.  A born again person, has a new nature, and lives to please and obey God, when he or she falls, they repent, and get back on the path of works, not to be saved, but because they are saved!

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,244
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

7 minutes ago, DustyRoad said:

In fact, no one who professes Christ is out here with me. It's just me and the Lord. 

There is one way we can be there for you and the lady. Let us know what to pray for. Especially when you are in danger. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,264
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, DustyRoad said:

In fact, no one who professes Christ is out here with me. It's just me and the Lord. 

1 hour ago, ayin jade said:

There is one way we can be there for you and the lady. Let us know what to pray for. Especially when you are in danger.

Good thinking, ayin jade

That's right Dusty.
Give us a heads up.

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.87
  • Days Won:  5

36 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Yes, that is what eternal security is, the saved are kept, who the saved really are, only God knows. In that admission, is once saved, always saved, and what is implied is that it is the saved, the chosen the elect, who persevere. There is no license to sin in eternal security, it is more of a working out (living) your salvation with fear and trembling.  A born again person, has a new nature, and lives to please and obey God, when he or she falls, they repent, and get back on the path of works, not to be saved, but because they are saved!

Amen!......... except for that “ fear and trembling part”...... lol......I live a life of Joy and Total Peace......I have the Total Assurance of my Salvation . It is because I do as ordered— I REST in the Gospel Of 1cor15:1-4.

Hebrews 4:11 is where God gives His stern warning—- “ Let us labor to enter into that rest, lest any man FALL after the same example of UNBELIEF” God has vowed not to give rest to those that refuse to rest in His Gospel. According to Paul , Faith in The Gospel Given to Him by Jesus, is the Way To Salvation.True Faith is synonymous with Rest.Joy and Peace will be elusive, if not impossible for those that doubt the Promises Of God.Rest in the Gospel Of Grace, being Assured that ALL of your sins are on the Cross— BELIEVE God when He says “ I will remember your sins NO MORE.” I believe that .That’s why I Rest.

• Well Said! 1
  • Thanks 1