• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  16

1 hour ago, Alive said:

What is a nation to do when another nation who doesn’t practice generally accepted war tactics, declares they want to see you destroyed? Add to this the fact that that nation stoops to strapping bombs onto women as suicide weapons and uses women and children as shields.

suicide bombings have long been a tool of the Palestinians, Al Quaeda and it's offshoots and ISIS in it's various manifestations.  I am not aware of any instances where Iran  has.  Can you point to one?

Yet we're the ones who somehow managed to support both Al Quaeda and ISIS affiliated militias with deadly weapons, medical  supplies and intelligence support. 

In 2014 the Iraqi government requested assistance in eradicating ISIS in Iraq...we refused.   Iran moved in and began supporting the various Iraqi militias which  resulted in formation of today's PMU's, now a recognized part of the Iraqi armed forces.  They are who turned the tide against ISIS.

Of course the MSM didn't bother to tell the American people about that.    And few were interested enough to dig just beneath the surface, when rah rah jingoism felt better than really understanding the truth.

• Well Said! 1

If I could plead with all those who know  Him to do just one thing.....consider the lesson He taught Joshua on the eve of battle, showing up as the Angel of the Lord, Commander of Armies.  He identified Himself as "The Lord of Hosts"  'tsaba Yehovah....a name He used of Himself ten  times more than any other in the Old Testament.

And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted his eyes and looked, and behold, a Man stood opposite him with His sword drawn in His hand. And Joshua went to Him and said to Him, “Are You for us or for our adversaries?”

So He said, “No, but as Commander of the army of the LORD I have now come.” And Joshua fell on his face to the earth and worshiped, and said to Him, “What does my Lord say to His servant?”

Then the Commander of the LORD’s army said to Joshua, “Take your sandal off your foot, for the place where you stand is holy.” And Joshua did so.

When He shows up in martial array, He does not come to take sides.  He comes to take over.   I'd suggest reading Isaiah Chapter one and asking Him about  it as well.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

We should view this as a good time to take out their Centrifuges......Iran must NOT get a Nuclear Bomb...If we lack the guts to do this, Let Israel do it......

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  0

I think Trump did this to take attention away from the Impeachment proceedings. Didn’t Clinton do something similar in the 1990s?

The fact that both Bush and Obama passed up the opportunity to assassinate  him when given the opportunity makes me wonder about  Trump’s motive.

And I just don’t understand the strategy behind this if it’s not about domestic politics. Obviously the next person in line will just pick up where that  general left off. Do we assassinate  people for what they “might” do when there are possibly grave consequences? And without providing any evidence to the American people nor Congress?I hope I’m misunderstanding something here.

28 minutes ago, ReneeIW said:

I think Trump did this to take attention away from the Impeachment proceedings. Didn’t Clinton do something similar in the 1990s?

The fact that both Bush and Obama passed up the opportunity to assassinate  him when given the opportunity makes me wonder about  Trump’s motive.

And I just don’t understand the strategy behind this if it’s not about domestic politics. Obviously the next person in line will just pick up where that  general left off. Do we assassinate  people for what they “might” do when there are possibly grave consequences? And without providing any evidence to the American people nor Congress?I hope I’m misunderstanding something here.

I have no doubt that thought crossed his mind.  The impeachment proceedings are a joke, but still quite a slap in the face to a narcissist.  And yes, Clinton did manage to launch a 70 hr bombing campaign on Iraq in 1998, at the  height of  his  impeachment proceedings.

There is also the fact that shale oil production in the Permian Basin is in huge trouble financially... higher oil prices will have a profound effect on producers there. 

But, there's a bigger game than even all that afoot too.  Most of what passes for politics in Washington the past three years is Kabuki theater designed to deepen the cultural divisions and keep the  masses fighting each other instead of the real enemy.   Trump has played the role he was appointed to play and played it well.

Soleimani will be buried tomorrow and the official three days of mourning over.  That will start the clock on the official "response" to his killing.  But I wouldn't be too  sure the response will be immediate.  Iranians are far more 'eastern' in thought  than western, patience, timing and well considered actions are highly valued. 

If they're smart, and they are, they'll wait  til current alert levels degrade somewhat, and depending  on just how severe a response they decide on, might require coordinating with Hezbollah in  Lebanon and other  proxies around the Shia Crescent.   Or in the US....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,115
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 1/5/2020 at 1:11 PM, Alive said:

What is a nation to do when another nation who doesn’t practice generally accepted war tactics, declares they want to see you destroyed? Add to this the fact that that nation stoops to strapping bombs onto women as suicide weapons and uses women and children as shields.

keep in mind that it is not their government doing that, but their religion.....   their sick government is only expressing the normal actions of Sharia Law.

• Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

12 hours ago, Jostler said:

If they're smart, and they are, they'll wait  til current alert levels degrade somewhat, and depending  on just how severe a response they decide on, might require coordinating with Hezbollah in  Lebanon and other  proxies around the Shia Crescent.   Or in the US....

Yep. We seem to be connected to the 19 second sound bite.

Our defence guys will be really working around the clock. We have to be 100 percent correct. They only have to succeed once.

There are ships all over the eastern seaboard. All it needs is an EMP blast to usher in more devastation while we focus on that.

We are in a dangerous situation and all should heed the Gov websites that give ideas for surviving a short term problem that may arise.

Edited by Justin Adams
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, ReneeIW said:

I don't think the president is concerned about the impeachment in the least...    certainly not enough to do something of this nature to change the subject....   he has dozens of ways and things to tweet that does that.        We declared this person as a terrorist some time ago and have been waiting for a chance to remove him from the battle field, and with him it had been a battle field for he is responsible for a lot of deaths both American and even Iran people who were protesting what he was doing.       Even when he traveled he did so on large commercial type planes with a lot of civilian people and family because he knew we would not kill innocent people to take him out...    but he did slip up and we were quick to pounce on him..

Remember when we were about to take out the people who shot down out expensive drone the president stopped it because innocent people would have been involved....   Iran certainly has not done things in that way...     I'm not sure we will be able to afford that always in the future....

Iran has been at war with the USA for 40+ years ever since they overthrew the Shaw.....  I have Iranian friends who fled Iran during that time to escape Sharia type law there and I can assure you that they are not unhappy with our president and I saw a good sized group of Iraqis that were doing a little jig of happiness in Bagdad also.

We'll see how it goes, but I can tell you that either us, the Israelis or God himself is going to have to deal with Iran before too much time goes by.

• Well Said! 1

Just a note to all that I watched what happened when it was announced that in the Federal Building bombing in Oklahoma City that witnesses had seen a middle eastern person working with McVey...    and what happened was a very large number of people caused a whole lot of people a whole lot of grief over it....   

Iran would be extremely stupid to start things here over this and they know it....    a whole lot of innocent people would pay a terrible price for things they don't like any more than we do...   and it would be a hugely tragic thing to happen.    They do not want to raise up the general American public against them in any way....   and the Muslim Brotherhood knows this and I would expect them to hold them in check from doing things in the US.....    but God help them should they do that.