• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.50
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

4 minutes ago, other one said:

just got back from the "Y" and my morning swim....   sounds like a lot going on this morning.

He is supposed to speak in a few minutes.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,221
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

7 minutes ago, Alive said:

He is supposed to speak in a few minutes.

His redline has been the death of Americans, so it would not surprise me if he just let it go.   Don't know about the plane that crashed.....

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.50
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

It seems so...most are opining this.

I suspect strong language and threats. That if Iran doesn’t stop their nuclear program and terror sponsoring, they will be sorry.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,221
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

http://www.thetruthvoice.net/2020/01/shock-as-female-afghan-mp-praises.html?fbclid=IwAR0AUpkgyPWqoVrwmUz2MH1ukybCyfF8YNq-Qfk6t7_zbUfJYZTcJx8e134

Shock as Female Afghan MP praises President Trump: "Soleimani Was Responsible for the Death of Thousands of Afghan Youth"

video120503269163339622253845028.jpg

Fearless Afghan MP Belquis Roshan sparked outrage among Shia Muslims during a speech in Parliament in which she condemned the Afghan government for not backing President Trump who eliminated the senior terrorist of the Iranian Quds Force responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocent people in Afghanistan.
The Iranian terrorist regime finances and arms terrorist organizations in Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Gaza, Yemen, Afghanistan, etc.
The Iranian terror regime exploits Iran's wealth to fund terrorist organizations in the Middle East while children in the suburbs of the country are starving.
It was Obama who gave Iran BILLIONS of dollars. His inaction emboldened Iran to become the problem we have to deal with today.
Obama’s Iran Deal was a disaster: It allowed Iran to keep their nuclear infrastructure. It relieved sanctions and delivered billions in cash to a rogue regime. It all but guaranteed a nuclear Iran in less than a decade.
On the other hand The Trump administration has designated Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps as a foreign terrorist organization.
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  0

There’s a confirmed video showing that a missile shot down the plane in Iran. Any thoughts on whether that was deliberate or not?

Edited by ReneeIW

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.38
  • Days Won:  16

I can't see any gain for Iran purposely  shooting down a plane full of  mostly  Ukrainians, Iranians and Canadians.

Iran instantly identified the cause  of the crash as 'technical  error'.....impossible to ever determine just minutes  or hours after a crash.

If it were a CIA or  Mossad false flag, Iran would have no reason to cover for them by producing a knee-jerk explanation of  "technical error"

Given the above, it seems most likely to me that a nervous Iranian air defense made a horrific, tragic mistake.

Reports are saying  the debris  has been bulldozed into  a pile.  If that's true, a true forensic investigation will be just about impossible. 

Looking at the  videos  and pictures  of the  crash  site, it appears to me that plane was in pieces before it  hit the ground.

I'm guessing Iran accidently  shot it down.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

1 hour ago, ReneeIW said:

There’s a confirmed video showing that a missile shot down the plane in Iran. Any thoughts on whether that was deliberate or not?

I highly suspect it was intentional. Our nation's leaders are making the most wise decisions they can. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  0

14 hours ago, Jostler said:

I can't see any gain for Iran purposely  shooting down a plane full of  mostly  Ukrainians, Iranians and Canadians.

Iran instantly identified the cause  of the crash as 'technical  error'.....impossible to ever determine just minutes  or hours after a crash.

If it were a CIA or  Mossad false flag, Iran would have no reason to cover for them by producing a knee-jerk explanation of  "technical error"

Given the above, it seems most likely to me that a nervous Iranian air defense made a horrific, tragic mistake.

Reports are saying  the debris  has been bulldozed into  a pile.  If that's true, a true forensic investigation will be just about impossible. 

Looking at the  videos  and pictures  of the  crash  site, it appears to me that plane was in pieces before it  hit the ground.

I'm guessing Iran accidently  shot it down.

Has this ever happened before in recent history? A mistake like that. I always assumed  a lot of planning and thought  went into firing off a missile. I wonder what they were aiming at and why they wouldn’t take steps to ensure all planes were grounded. 

Conspiracy theory: either the US did it or somebody was on that plane 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

16 minutes ago, ReneeIW said:

Has this ever happened before in recent history?

Yes. Both recent and past history. A little odd, isn't it? 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.38
  • Days Won:  16

1 minute ago, ReneeIW said:

Has this ever happened before in recent history? A mistake like that. I always assumed  a lot of planning and thought  went into firing off a missile. I wonder what they were aiming at and why they wouldn’t take steps to ensure all planes were grounded. 

Conspiracy theory: either the US did it or somebody was on that plane 

Oh there are a number of historical examples of civilian airliner shootdowns....mistaken or not.

1.  Soviet shootdown of Korean Airlines flight 007 in 1983 (conclusively shot  down by a Soviet interceptor aircraft over Soviet restricted airspace)

2.  Iran Air flight 655 shot down by the USS Vincennes over the Persian Gulf, 1988 (supposedly an accidental shootdown...involving the  very sophisticated AEGIS air defense system)

3.  Malaysia  Airlines MH-17 shot  down over Ukraine in 2014

4.  Ukraine International Airlines 752 shot down near Tehran two days ago

In addition to those are Egyptair 804 that crashed into  the  Mediterranean sea (2016) and Malaysia Airlines MH370 that just disappeared somewhere over the Indian Ocean (2014).  Both of those stories had very odd elements, a lot  of scrambling and the only thing that's obvious about either is  that some know a lot more than they're telling.