• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

What it is is not relevant, whoever take the Mark of the Beast does so knowing what they are doing. If you worship a Hologram of Him, a Statue pf Him, and Paining of him, etc. etc. it changes nothing, your ALLEGIANCE to him is what matters. 

What the image of the beast is - is relevant.   Because being a statue image, it leads to fulfillment of how Ezekiel 28, the parts of Satan cast down to earth, and a fire coming up in his midst and turned to ashes, and be exposed for everyone present to see him literally, is going to be fulfilled.      Also what the image of the beast is - is relevant because it shows how the world is going to worship Satan present (by incarnating the image) as for giving power to the beast, in Revelation 13:4.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

John 10:27-30
My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; 28 and I give eternal life to them, and they shall never perish; and no one shall snatch them out of My hand. 29 "My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand.

It doesn't matter what the image is or the mark or even who / what the beast turns out to be.....    one can not be snatched out of the hands of our Lord.     We will know.    And if we don't know then we are not his and will perish anyway...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,207
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

6 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Sure there is, but you have to know it when you see it. 

Rev. 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Hi Rev Man,

The Body of Christ is unique. It is a spiritual organism by the Holy Spirit. We are called out of Israel and the nations, we have the Divine nature, we will have a spiritual body that is incorruptible and immortal, plus it can go through realms. It is made like unto our precious Lord`s. Thus when the Lord, the HEAD of His Body comes and gathers the whole body, then we shall go to the angelic realm to rule there with the Lord. That purpose then is complete, finished, mature.

So who is left on earth in the tribulation? It will be Israel and the Gentile Nations.

God then anoints the 144,000 Israelis and they go through out the world preaching that the kingdom rule of the Messiah is coming. Many people receive this message. They are the  `offspring` of the `woman` Israel, in Rev. 12: 17. They are the ones who `sing the song of Moses,` (Rev. 15: 3)

The `song of Moses` includes this - `Rejoice, O Gentiles with His people; for He will avenge the blood of His servants, and render vengeance to His adversaries; He will provide atonement for His land an His people.` (Deut. 32: 43) 

God has purposes for the Body of Christ, for Israel and for the Nations. Once that is understood then God`s word becomes very clear.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

On 2/19/2020 at 4:18 PM, Marilyn C said:

This is what I believe could very well be used as `the image of the beast,` the final Global leader. It is a hologram.

….and a hologram of a person talks and moves.

So that hologram/image of the A/C will, I believe be beamed to every meeting place, council, sports auditorium, school, where the people give honour and allegiance to the person who brought peace to the world.

So instead of honouring and giving allegiance to the flag, (your country) it will be to a person, the A/C. And the young and old will gladly do this for all want `Peace & safety, (security - same word in the Greek).

Iron-Man-Movie-Prologue-Hologram-1.jpg.303ebd43ca8290eeaa0a2cfecf15951e.jpg

Say Hey Marlyn C,

You could very well be on the track for the projection of it? The things that were is which shall be, I think we may have a shadow or type with Nebuchadnezzar's image. At this point with technology and biblical descriptions, I still 'think' the image of the Beast will be a solid physical statue / image.

Revelation 13:14 (KJV) And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 15. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.  [emphasis added]

Notice in Rev. 13: 14; the False Prophet commands earth dwellers [man] to manufacture it. Sounds like it's going to be a physical solid object. Rev, 13: 15: how does one give 'life' to a projection? Then again that 'life' could be satanic in nature?

In any event, my blessed hope is not to be around and find out!

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,207
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Dennis,

Have you ever seen a person's hologram? It is them in the sense it was taken of them + projected in real time. 

I've seen them in the Biggest Loser show where the person is talking to the hologram of themselves. Interesting.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/20/2020 at 4:04 PM, Marilyn C said:

Hi Rev Man,

The Body of Christ is unique. It is a spiritual organism by the Holy Spirit. We are called out of Israel and the nations, we have the Divine nature, we will have a spiritual body that is incorruptible and immortal, plus it can go through realms. It is made like unto our precious Lord`s. Thus when the Lord, the HEAD of His Body comes and gathers the whole body, then we shall go to the angelic realm to rule there with the Lord. That purpose then is complete, finished, mature.

So who is left on earth in the tribulation? It will be Israel and the Gentile Nations.

Anddd.....the 5 Foolish Virgins are left also sister. You don't think God will accept people after we are Raptured pre 70th week? He does indeed, the Remnant Gentile Church are the Martyrs of the 5th Seal, it can't be the Jews, God protects the 1/3 in Petra and the 2/3 who DIE can't be Martyrs, because they never Repented !! So the Israeli Jews who Repent will be protected, as a matter of fact, they ARE the 144,000, there is no such thing as 144,000 preaching Jews, that is a Misnomer that is NOWHERE in the bible sister. Its a Metaphor for what Isaiah and Paul called ALL ISRAEL, it simply uses a Metaphor for that FULLNESS by using the Numbers that represent Fullness (12)..........and thereby 12 x 12,000 actually represents ALL ISRAEL. But if 1/3 Repent, then that is more like 2 million Jews, and if all the Jews in the whole worlds move to Israel right before all this goes down, then that would be more like 5 Million Jews. 

On 2/20/2020 at 4:04 PM, Marilyn C said:

God then anoints the 144,000 Israelis and they go through out the world preaching that the kingdom rule of the Messiah is coming. Many people receive this message. They are the  `offspring` of the `woman` Israel, in Rev. 12: 17. They are the ones who `sing the song of Moses,` (Rev. 15: 3)

The `song of Moses` includes this - `Rejoice, O Gentiles with His people; for He will avenge the blood of His servants, and render vengeance to His adversaries; He will provide atonement for His land an His people.` (Deut. 32: 43) 

God has purposes for the Body of Christ, for Israel and for the Nations. Once that is understood then God`s word becomes very clear

Well, I inadvertently got ahead of the conversation on the 144,000, lol........

The 144,00 are just the Jews who REPENTED and thus Flee Judea like Jesus told them to do in Matthew 24. Nowhere can it be found that they Preach. The ANGEL takes the Everlasting Gospel and PREACHES, the Two-witnesses preach to the Jews of course, but the 144,000 are never seen preaching. They are the Jews whom God protects in Petra.

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

have people heard that the Chinese are developing a Quantum Compter put G5 togther and bang George Orwell maybe...

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/quantum-computing-china-us

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

11 minutes ago, existential mabel said:

have people heard that the Chinese are developing a Quantum Compter put G5 togther and bang George Orwell maybe...

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/quantum-computing-china-us

Considering the technology at hand, we shouldn't find this all that surprising. I'm not quite sure I understand the complete gist of it, yet it does seem to fit into the scheme of things. 

20 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Dennis,

Have you ever seen a person's hologram? It is them in the sense it was taken of them + projected in real time. 

I've seen them in the Biggest Loser show where the person is talking to the hologram of themselves. Interesting.

No, the only hologram's I've seen are in the movies. It's amazing the technology we witness today; imagine what it's going to be 5 - 10 years from now. 

If you haven't had the chance, Google 'Sophie the Robot' and watch the short video(s). Consider this is old technology with primitive artificial intelligence technology. Imagine a holographic projection of this robotic AI? I'm hearing scary and unpredictable things the personal home assistants like Alexa are doing. I think I can imagine where this technology is leading in the near future.

Alexa, scratch my back!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Well, I inadvertently got ahead of the conversation on the 144,000, lol........

The 144,00 are just the Jews who REPENTED and thus Flee Judea like Jesus told them to do in Matthew 24. Nowhere can it be found that the Preach. The ANGEL takes the Everlasting Gospel and PREACHES, the Two-witnesses preach to the Jews of course, but the 144,000 are never seen preaching. They are the Jews whom God protects in Petra.

This appears correct, they are the remnant of Israel; twelve thousand from each tribe of Israel, well almost each tribe. My commentaries do not mention anything about the tribes Dan or Ephraim. If memory serves, they are omitted because of their history of idolatry and non repentance? 

This is hard to even phantom: Imagine during the tribulation, the unbelieving and unsaved looking up in the air physically seeing an angel flying and proclaiming the Gospel; and still not believing and rejecting it. A logical thought would be; the paranormal has become the normal, and they've seen better from the Antichrist and False Prophet? I recall where the angels of Heaven were curious about the plan of Salvation and wanted to look into it and learn more. This is this first and only time an angel was or is permitted to preach the Gospel. I'm wondering if this angel is , the Angel of the Lord, Jesus Himself? 

Edited by Dennis1209
  • Thumbs Up 1