• Thanks 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  462
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

A local group decided, against government advice, to hold their prayer meeting. A few days later, one of them was tested positive for covid-19. Twenty people and their families are now in quarantine. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

13 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Am I mad? Yes I am mad! I am mad because if people don't take precautions this virus  is going to spread. As of right now as I write this, there is 51,825 confirmed cases in the US. With 670 deaths. In my state of Ohio right now there is 564 with 8 deaths. And we are just getting started! 

Blessings Sis

Now the cases in US are over 53,000 with 700plus deaths...so yes,it is not to be taken lightly. As Christians we should be even more concerned for our fellow man and consider them when we make our choices

Someone commented about the Christian who tested positive after a prayer meeting-I won't comment with a stupid comment saying"Oh maybe he/she is not really Born Again" because that would be ridiculous.Sometimes God works good in evil so we are used as Living Testimonies for His Glory.....I'm a good example from Deliverance of StageIV incurable cancer.....

What God Has for each of us is very different from one another,still we can look to His Word that Tells us to comply with governing authorities.....and yes,we are given a sound MIND & should be using it as we pray for guidance & direction.....always testing the spirits & seeking Confirmation in His Word-Praise Jesus!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 1