• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

58 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Cummon, by now we should all be farmilar with the word below .  

https://www.sciencealert.com/here-s-what-we-know-so-far-about-those-who-can-pass-corona-without-symptoms

According to Robert Redfield, the director of the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention, 25 percent of people infected with the new coronavirus don't present any symptoms or fall ill but can still transmit the illness to others.

Redfield on Tuesday told NPR that "we have pretty much confirmed" that "a significant number of individuals that are infected actually remain asymptomatic."

If you have had Norovirus you would know that it makes you very, very sick and you will never forget it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 minute ago, anynmsfmly said:

25 or 29 states have less than 3,000 cases. It is time to re-open.

The President pretty much agreed with you today.  Hinted it may happen before May 1st

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,449
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

34 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

If you have had Norovirus you would know that it makes you very, very sick and you will never forget it.

Some people can have the virus and don't show symptoms for up till two weeks, before they start to exhibit the cold,fever ect.  Thats's the reason, they are saying to isolate as you really don't know who may be carrying the disease. That's the mean of Asymptomatic in a nutshell.

https://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/asymptomatic

Asymptomatic

Persons who carry a disease and are usually capable of transmitting the disease but, who do not exhibit symptoms ofthe disease are said to be asymptomatic.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

32 minutes ago, anynmsfmly said:

7,791 cases as of today in my state. Grows more every day. 

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

Yes. But you can spread it BEFORE you know you are sick! That is the issue! :huh:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

53 minutes ago, anynmsfmly said:

Well, that would be a nice thought if everything would go well. 

50 minutes ago, other one said:

The President pretty much agreed with you today.  Hinted it may happen before May 1st

That was his greatest hope all along from the beginning. It doesn't mean I can go out and play though. Being under State mandated quarantine has meant extreme stringencies. It depends on the ones that implemented the plan in the first place. It certainly hasn't been much fun on my end of the deal. 

32 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

7,791 cases as of today in my state. Grows more every day. 

It doesn't look that good here. These are today's statistics in California. The sad thing is looking at the map of concentrated cases are in the southern central San Joaquin Valley. Oh. :mellow: Oops. :unsure::wacko::blink: I live there. 

California Cases: 
Updated Apr 15 at 4:56 PM local
Confirmed
+2,294
Deaths
+127
Recovered
+1,125

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

1 hour ago, BeauJangles said:

It doesn't look that good here. These are today's statistics in California. The sad thing is looking at the map of concentrated cases are in the southern central San Joaquin Valley. Oh. :mellow: Oops. :unsure::wacko::blink: I live there. 

California Cases: 
Updated Apr 15 at 4:56 PM local
Confirmed
+2,294
Deaths
+127
Recovered
+1,125

And counted to be among these numbers in our local news paper: 33 more confirmed cases at the Redwood Meadows Nursing Care Facility. Add to the privious 75 cases of a populous of under 200 residents. No, I don't wanna do the math on that. Far too dismal. Back later on for more bright shiny news from the opster. All well and good your way, Tigger? No, wait. Never mind. I trust it is. :rolleyes:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  679
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Content Per Day:  0.70

15 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Okay but hugs and potluck? Your pushing it here. SC as I am typing this has 3,553 cases with 97 deaths! While I understand going to church services which can kind of been done in a safe way if you are careful.  But to through in hugs and then a potluck is pushing things, and there is no need for such things at this time! As I said, I can understand the church service. I don't think it is a good ideal but I can understand. But a potluck! There is no need for that ! Along with hugging it seems that the church service is refusing to abide by safety. I would say be concern that about 14 days from now to hear about people in your church being sick.   I am simply beside myself by you putting yourself at risk like this then coming here to boast about it. :blink::o

Not to boast but to rejoice! It was a very, very, very good day. I was among my church family. We didn't push anything. The Lord protected, NONE of us will be sick from this virus. Ask me in 14 days, I will be truthful. None will be sick. Maybe by me sharing this some others will step out on the water. I want to share what I will be putting in under the "Absolutely Positive" section of this forum. It is at the bottom of my post. So I do and will express my faith. 

By the way, I appreciate you telling me of the cases in South Carolina, it goes to prove my point in regards to the bloated fear. The virus is serious but the majority are surviving it. If in South Carolina there has actually been 3553 cases and 97 deaths that is a percentage of 99.97 surviving!  Also our state has a population of 5.149 million with 97 deaths. I also don't trust the figures on the deaths or the cases. Doctors have too much leeway on how they put the cause of death. They may have been dying of cancer but if they caught the virus prior to death then they died of the virus. If you are on the way to the hospital to be treated for the virus and die in a car accident you died of the virus.  I saw on facebook several humorous posts that mocked this very thing. One posted "man attacked by shark..... died of Covid19",  "man jumped out of airplane, parachute didn't open... died of Covid19".  It is meant to poke fun at how fear mongering is taking place and it is not making fun of the sickness. So many more lives are being affected by our so called "cure", otherwise known as "stay at home" than would have ever been affected by this virus. Is there a possibility of catching the virus if we go outside and live.... yes. Is there a possibility (though slight) of dying.... yes. But there is the possibility while in the home of having a heart attack, stroke, falling down stairs or in the bathroom. A possibility of dying everytime you get in a car, a much higher probability! Suicides have increased. Businesses are going bankrupt, unemployment sky rocketing.... 

I wish people would start trusting the government less and trusting God more. The measures taken by our nation in treating this virus is equivalent to killing a housefly with a shotgun.

My son was out on his job on Tuesday. He went to one home before taking care of the exterior he talked with the lady at the home. He asked how she was surviving during this quarantine. She advised she was ready to divorce her husband and get rid of her kid. I'm sure she was kidding however, after this is over, I expect there will be an increase in divorce. On the bright side we may also have a baby boom.

The expression of faith increases the feeling of faith, and feelings are emotions and emotions are rooted in the spirit, and when the emotion of love is expressed there is an increase in light, and in light there is spiritual increase.

Edited by Tigger56

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  679
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Content Per Day:  0.70

12 hours ago, warrior12 said:

Let's give this thread a  new title.  "Wake up Tiger56" Reality is here. You don't want the ones you love to be a victim, do you ?.

I guess each has their own reality. Reminds me of the story where 3 blind men approached an elephant because they wanted to know what an elephant looked like but were unable to see. One grabbed its leg, one touched its massive side, one grabbed its trunk. After they walked away the first said the elephant was just like a tree, the other said no it is more like a house, the third said no you are all mistaken it is more like a snake.

My reality is walking in trust in the Lord each day. My life is in his hands, when I get in a car, whether I am in an accident or not, whether I die or not.. my life is in his hands and He can take it when He chooses either way I am in his hands. I don't tempt death by driving crazy, or by riding with some people that I know to be bad drivers etc.... I also do not believe I am tempting death by going about my life outside of my home during these crazy times. Those who stay inside, if they feel better and safer then may God protect and bless them where they are and may He protect and bless me where I am. 

Edited by Tigger56
misspelled word

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,028
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,369
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

15 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Okay but hugs and potluck? Your pushing it here. SC as I am typing this has 3,553 cases with 97 deaths! While I understand going to church services which can kind of been done in a safe way if you are careful.  But to through in hugs and then a potluck is pushing things, and there is no need for such things at this time! As I said, I can understand the church service. I don't think it is a good ideal but I can understand. But a potluck! There is no need for that ! Along with hugging it seems that the church service is refusing to abide by safety. I would say be concern that about 14 days from now to hear about people in your church being sick.   I am simply beside myself by you putting yourself at risk like this then coming here to boast about it. :blink::o

I agree with you.   We should use wisdom and commonsense about this contagious virus.

A pastor near Los Angeles used commonsense.   He wanted to serve communion to his congregation.   First they lined up outside six feet apart.   Then the church had set up chairs inside several feet apart.   They only let so many members in at one time.

The above pastor was interviewed on the news and was a good representative of Christ.

Compare the above pastor to the Louisiana pastor who sent 26 busses to pick up people to attend his church.   I saw him on the news waving his arms madly, and yelling his church would go underground.       

14 hours ago, missmuffet said:

If a person is well it is ok to hug them. I would think a person would not attend a service if they are sick and have COVID-19. I don't participate in pot lucks and buffets any longer. Too big of a chance of getting Norovirus. 

One can be a carrier of Covid-19 without showing any symptoms.   

So if someone at Tigger's church had the virus, they were able to infect others.

Following article shows the counties which are currently affected in SC.

https://scdhec.gov/news-releases/south-carolina-announces-latest-covid-19-update-april-14-2020