IGNORED

Tearing Down Strongholds is not easy but they will come down....

Gideon

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1

58 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Good. Blessings.

You need to read closer. LOL. I am stating that the devil has convinced us that if we truly surrender, and decide we are going to obey Him, this will be the result. 

Gideon

• Topic Count:  79
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

1 hour ago, Behold said:

You.

In every Thread.

You teach "obedience to STAY SAVED".....and THAT DENIES THE CROSS and the BLOOD ATONEMENT.

And no need to come now again and say you believe in Eternal Security, as we already heard that one, and then you teach that you can lose your Salvation. ALSO.

RIDICULOUS.

So Sure, you'll give "lip service" to Jesus, in a line, then you write another  barely comprehensible book on : living it, gaining it, becoming it, doing it, and being SHAKEN while you are working to try to keep yourself SAVED..

You need to leave your WORKS on THE CROSS, where JESUS FINISHED THEM.

Understand?

You are working to try to STAY SAVED, and that is NOT THE GOSPEL.......Its just the same old LEGALISM that is ranted by everyone who does not believe that the God who saves through the blood of Jesus, keeps you saved with the same BLOOD ATONEMENT.

Stop denying the Blood Atonement. Stop teaching "works to STAY SAVED".

You offend the Grace of God with your legalist misrepresentation of the GOSPEL.

Are you familiar with what Jesus said?

"Why do you call me 'Lord, Lord' and not do those things that I command you?"

What keeps us saved? Continuing to believe Him, doing those things that are pleasing in His sight

Do you not see? God CAUSES the works to come forth through us if we are properly abiding in Him.

Do you have any  idea how many times Jesus and the apostles have told us things we are to DO? No, doing them does not keep us saved. It just reveals Christ is in our heart leading us. But NOT doing them, and labeling any who are encouraging others to do them as heretics is revealing serious heart error.  

You state I am doing works to stay saved. No, brother, I am doing 'works' because Christ is in me causing me to do as He asks. They come with the territory.

blessings, 

Gids

Edited by Gideon

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.51
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

23 minutes ago, Gideon said:

Are you familiar with what Jesus said?

"Why do you call me 'Lord, Lord' and not do those things that I command you?"

What keeps us saved? Continuing to believe Him, doing those things that are pleasing in His sight

Do you not see? God CAUSES the works to come forth through us if we are properly abiding in Him.

Do you have any  idea how many times Jesus and the apostles have told us things we are to DO? No, doing them does not keep us saved. It just reveals Christ is in our heart leading us. But NOT doing them, and labeling any who are encouraging others to do them as heretics is revealing serious heart error.  

You state I am doing works to stay saved. No, brother, I am doing 'works' because Christ is in me causing me to do as He asks. They come with the territory.

blessings, 

Gids

These two sentences is what tells me that you do not understand what you are taking about, Gideon. And you have set up this conflict in almost every thread.

This is the 'fruit' of a confused individual that wants to sound good. That same confusion then extends to and permeates your writing. Being consistent, is one mark of a solid understanding that isn't moved by every wind.

Readers--do you catch this? Read those two sentences above in red and consider what I am writing and what others are writing.

We are saved by Grace and Grace alone and kept by Grace and Grace alone. Being born again is literally being moved into Christ from the old Adam and you became a new creature whose Nature is Divine--Christ--that cannot be killed. People that teach that you can lose your salvation do not understand what it means to die and be raised again in Christ with His Life. There is no reversing this. All of the other stuff is a related to a born again believer moving into maturity, understanding and experience and has zero to do with the Salvation that is In Christ Jesus.God does not put us on the Cross In Christ, relocate us giving us divine Life and then say---OK son--go on now and earn what I just gave you for free by the sacrifice of my only Begotten Son.

• This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  16

you can't "unbelieve" your new birth.  until that question is settled the message will remain beyond the hearing of  those who can't see past that until it is settled.  It takes belief to get opened up to the Spirit and allow Him to bring life to a dead spirit.  But doubt, or disobedience does not reverse His work.  At the new birth, your human spirit is born again of INCORRUPTIBLE seed...you couldn't gain that by being good enough, and even rebellious works, or refusal to work cannot kill it.

The price of disobedience is HIGH.....it CANNOT be ignored or overlooked.  But disobedience after the new birth makes you a disobedient SON.  Not a lost man destined for the lake of fire.  It will cost you your responsibility, authority, sphere of influence, and even lesser ability in the resurrected body, but it will not cost you the lake of fire.  Again, thorough study and understanding of the three different elements of our being and how salvation operates on each, as well as understanding eternal judgement leaves both of those things clearly answered.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.87
  • Days Won:  5

5 hours ago, BlessedCreator said:

Their faith was judged according to the knowledge they had at the time, since Jesus had not finished His ministry yet, their knowledge was limited. 

Jesus Himself taught that the unprofitable servant will be cast out. (Matthew 25:30)

We are saved through faith. Faith means trust in God that He will save you. Faith without works is dead. You must obey God to have a living faith. 

Without obedience unto God your faith is nothing. 

It is impossible to “ obey God” to the extent that we can use it for our Justification......that is why even though Obedience to God is a wise way to live- God will  Bless you for your obedience  and punish  you if you fail to be Obedient...

Yes, obedience is great, but Due to our sinful natures that sin and love to sin, God had  to come up with another way for a Person to be “ fit for Heaven” .Obedience will make you a Moral Person......unfortunately , God is not looking for “ moral”people. He is DEMANDING PERFECTION! That’s right—“ You must be Perfect, EVEN AS HE IS PERFECT! One can choose to conjure up there fear of Hell, their Will Power, their ability to “Act” Holy when they are around their Church buddies,but it ain’t gonna fly.We don’t “ obey God to get Faith.” We BELIEVE the Promises Of God.....That is how we get God's Spirit in us......without that Spirit, “ we are NONE of His.That indwelling Spirit will Transform us into the image of Jesus.....it’s HIS doing....not ours....

This side of the  Cross, in this Wondrous Age Of Grace (which many weak “Believers” lack the Faith to transition to — they are in a State Of Unbelief and are blind to it), there is only ONE type of “ Obedience” you should be sweating. The Bible talks about the “ Obeduence to the Gospel”.........Concentrate on RESTING in the Gospel where you know you can NEVER lose your Salvation for any reason because of the FINISHED work of the Cross and then the Gratitude....the Relief....the LOVE that is a natural reaction to the love God bestowed to us first by his sheer Mercy and GRACE  when we were nothing more than His Enemies will become the Engine that drives one’s obedience...

Lets quit wasting our time and get down to the things that actually Work and Please God—- Pray to God that He give you the Wisdom and  the Trust and the Faith  to “ Let go and let God” —- do as He Demands— REST in the Gospel and obtain the Blessing He will give you fir doing what He says.....a Peace and a Joy that you are Clueless about until you STEP OUT with FAITH.......may God bless us all in the understanding of these things... 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

NOTHING  BUT  THE  BLOOD  ---  CONFUSION 

1 JOHN 5:8  and there are  ---THREE  THAT  BEAR  WITNESS  IN  EARTH--- THE  SPIRIT --  AND  THE  WATER --  AND  THE  BLOOD --  AND  THESE  THREE  ARE  ONE 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PSALM 52:3  THOU  LOVEST  EVIL  MORE  THAN  GOOD  AND  LYING  RATHER  THAN  TO  SPEAK  RIGHTEOUSNESS 

PROVERBS 12:17  HE  THAT  SPEAKETH  TRUTH  SHOWETH  FORTH  RIGHTEOUSNESS  --- BUT  A  FALSE  WITNESS  DECEIT ---

PROVERBS 8:20  I  LEAD  IN  THE  WAY  OF  RIGHTEOUSNESS  IN  THE  MIDST  OF  THE  PATHS  OF  JUDGEMENT 

PROVERBS 8:7  FOR  MY  MOUTH  SHALL  SPEAK  TRUTH  AND  WICKEDNESS IS  AN  ABOMINATION  TO  MY  LIPS   ---8:8---  ALL  THE  WORDS  OF  MY  MOUTH  ARE  IN  RIGHTEOUSNESS THERE IS  NOTHING  FROWARD  OR  PERVERSE  IN  THEM

*******1 JOHN 3:10  IN  THIS  THE  CHILDREN  OF  GOD  ARE  MANIFEST  AND  THE  CHILDREN  OF  THE  DEVIL  --- WHOSOEVER  DOETH  NOT  RIGHTEOUSNESS --- IS  NOT  OF  GOD --- NEITHER  HE  THAT  LOVETH  NOT  HIS  BROTHER*******

ROMANS 1:18  FOR  THE  WRATH  OF  GOD  IS  REVEALED  FROM  HEAVEN  AGAINST  --ALL  UNGODLINESS  AND  UNRIGHTEOUSNESS  OF  MEN  WHO  HOLD  THE  TRUTH  IN  UNRIGHTEOUSNESS

ROMANS 6:16  KNOW  YOU  NOT  THAT  TO  WHOM  YOU  YIELD  YOURSELVES  SERVANTS  TO  OBEY  HIS  SERVANTS  YOU  ARE  TO  WHOM  YOU  OBEY  WHETHER  OF  SIN  UNTO  DEATH  ---OR  OF  OBEDIENCE  UNTO  RIGHTEOUSNESS---

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1 CORINTHIANS  14:33  for  GOD  is not the author of confusion but of peace ---AS  IN  ALL  THE  CHURCHES  OF  --THE  SAINTS--

***THE  SPIRIT --- JOHN 6:63  it is the spirit that quickeneth the flesh profiteth nothing --THE  WORDS  THAT  I  SPEAK  UNTO  YOU  THEY  ARE  SPIRIT  AND  ---THEY  ARE  LIFE---

JOHN 5:24  verily verily I say unto you he that heareth --MY  WORD  AND  BELIEVETH  ON  HIM  THAT  SENT  ME---HATH  EVERLASTING LIFE  AND  SHALL  NOT  COME  INTO  CONDEMNATION  ---  BUT  IS  PASSED  FROM  DEATH  TO  LIFE  ---

1 CORINTHIANS 6:11  and such were some of you ---BUT  YOU  ARE  WASHED---but you are sanctified but you are justified in the name of  THE  LORD  JESUS  ---  and  by  the  spirit  of  our  GOD

***THE  WATER --- EPHESIANS  5:25  husbands love your wives even as  CHRIST  also loved the church and --GAVE  HIMSELF  FOR  IT  --- 5:26 --- THAT  HE  MIGHT  SANCTIFY  AND  CLEANSE  IT  WITH  THE  WASHING  OF  WATER  BY  THE  WORD 

1 JOHN 1:1  that which was from the beginning which we have heard which we have seen with our eyes which we have looked upon and our hands have handled ---OF  THE  WORD  OF  LIFE---

JEREMIAH 2:13   for  MY  people have committed two evils they have forsaken  ---ME  THE  FOUNTAIN  OF  LIVING  WATERS---  and hewed them out cisterns broken cisterns that can hold no water 

***THE  BLOOD --- 1 JOHN 1:7  BUT  IF  WE  WALK  IN  THE  LIGHT  AS  HE  IS  IN  THE  LIGHT WE  HAVE  FELLOWSHIP  ONE  WITH  ANOTHER  AND  THE  BLOOD  OF  JESUS  CHRIST  HIS  SON  CLEANSETH  US  FROM  ALL  SIN 

1 JOHN 1:9  if we confess our sins  HE  is faithful and just to forgive us our sins ---AND  TO  CLEANSE  US  FROM  ALL  UNRIGHTEOUSNESS

JOHN 6:53  then  JESUS  said unto them verily  verily I say unto you except you eat the flesh of --THE  SON  OF  MAN  AND  DRINK  HIS  BLOOD---YOU  HAVE --NO  LIFE-- IN  YOU

PSALM 60:11  give us help from trouble for vain is the help of man 

PSALM 108:12  give us help from trouble for vain is the help of man

PSALM 146:3  PUT  NOT  YOUR  TRUST  IN  PRINCES  NOR  IN  THE  SON  OF  MAN  IN  WHOM  THERE  IS  NO  HELP

HEBREWS  13:6  SO  THAT WE  MAY  BOLDLY  SAY  THE  LORD  IS  MY  HELPER  AND  I  WILL  NOT  FEAR  WHAT  MAN  SHALL  DO  UNTO  ME 

*******PHILIPPIANS 2:16  HOLDING  FORTH  THE  WORD  OF  LIFE  THAT  I  MAY  REJOICE  IN  THE  DAY  OF  CHRIST  THAT  I  HAVE  NOT  RUN  IN  VAIN  NEITHER  LABORED  IN  VAIN******* 

LOVING  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

5 minutes ago, steve morrow said:

NOTHING  BUT  THE  BLOOD  ---  CONFUSION 

There's nothing confusing about Christ's sacrifice of shed blood on the cross. 

By the way, is the "cap-key" still stuck on your computer? Just wondering. :whistling:

God bless. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,264
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

4 hours ago, Gideon said:
17 hours ago, Sower said:

Very  impressive sounding.

So, what are you actually doing to get ready for the wedding, Gideon?

Pretty much what all of us have been told is God's will for us to do to prepare for His return.

"If you know these things, happy are ye if you do them."

How about you?

Love you, sower

Gids

Was hoping to hear what you do to implement/apply/perform it into your life, your walk.
Details, actions, that others/myself can see, to also try in their own lives. What this forum is about.
Sharing actual life struggles, failures and victories, while allowing God, His word, as our guide.
Nor training for the pulpit, but how to preform those thing you stated above, where the rubber meets the road.
I do not think one day you woke up and knew everything to do, presenting your body as a sacrifice,
overcoming all temptations, no more lusts, sinful desires, praying without ceasing etc etc.
I had to start on the milk, study study, ask questions, listen, pray,struggle and try again, for many years, and still!
I grew in the word. At home, two/three men's bible study at church, my shepherd's lessons where I assemble with others, etc.
I eventually learned I couldn't do it, and my mentor told me I had finally learned my first big spiritual lesson.
Nobody can, without Christ, abiding, letting Him(learning still how) work through me, and a bazillion other things.
My biggest chore, is taking every thought captive. Being vigilant, while performing daily tasks ain't easy.
It's multitasking in the mind (lots of arrows there). The vast majority of sin in my life is in my mind.
Vain imaginations. A lot of my sin is right here, watching/reading 'Christians' talk to one another.
Anger and judging runs rampant in my head. Have to go out to my shop and chill.
Then I will have a talk, and a listen with God. His voice comes to me from the word I have hid in my heart.
Come back to the house to the key board, delete original reply, and start over in a different spirit.
This is one item among so many that has helped me in my walk, based upon scripture.

"Slow to speak, quick to listen!"
Asking again.
What's yours?
(no preaching platitudes!)...........
default_cool2.gif.917d256d9951c4e188c2c7f43f5a00e0.gif

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

I appreciate all the knowledgeable thoughts that are posted here.  Thank you

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.87
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, DustyRoad said:

:emot-headphones: :emot-headphones: :emot-headphones: :emot-headphones: :emot-headphones: :emot-headphones:

When I wanted to die, begging the Lord to do what I could not, He told me I would live and would never taste death.
When I was lost, He brought me into the sheepfold.
When I was blind He opened my eyes. I was hard of hearing so Christ removed the plugs from my ears.

But never in my wildest dreams did I claim to see, hear, nor insist I was found by any means. I only knew wretchedness and left to my own devices I'd fall into the ditch! How much harder is it for those who insist they see just fine when they're blind? They have need of nothing; they're content and have everything. By their actions they have no need of our Savior even though with their lips they say "Lord, Lord."

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’ And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness.’" (Matthew 7: 21-23)

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’ And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness.’" (Matthew 7: 21-23)

These are the ones that Paul said He would be willing to go to Hell for—-the Jews who were working to be saved by “ their own righteousness”  Do you see it is all about “ them”......  no mention of  , no awareness about, the Shed Blood Of Jesus— the ONLY thing that Saved Them! THEY take all the credit— Jesus gets NONE. Blind Fools! Their Damnation is well deserved.

Anybody that thinks these types went the way of the DoDo Bird are sadly mistaken...... they reveal themselves here at Worthy every day....Remember that “ Broad Road” thingy? These are the types that make it so “ Broad”. They are the vast majority of Mankind—- as old as Cain... “ who needs your Gospel, God....I will do things MY WAY......look at what * I * have done! Give me what I deserve!!!”     “OK” God will say— “ Go to Hell!”

It took time time, but some here today finally showed their “ true colors”.......Remember ol’ BB when you find out that all along he had it correct.......As things turned out, all along it was “ NOTHING BUT THE BLOOD”....I will continue to happily and securely Believe that until my dieing day......

Please Dusty.......I have no need for your “ Pandering”. Your time would be better spent reading Romans and Galations......two Bible Books I always though you understood.You were the last person I ever thought would fall for Additions to Paul’s simple Gospel Of Pure Grace—- more simply put—- LEAVEN.....Anybody call fall into error......I am not “Pandering” to you when I say that you are too smart to remain there.....I will be praying for you...

Edited by Blood Bought 1953
  • Thumbs Up 1