IGNORED

Is Famine Coming? Are We At the Beginning of Sorrows?

ForHisGlory37

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5,608
  • Content Per Day:  2.83
  • Days Won:  33

Let us also remember that the Lord will probably call some of us Home before the final end and His return. I also agree we are now in the beginning of sorrows, as I’ve been feeling this too. Life as we knew it has now gone.

Oh let us hold fast to JESUS and keep rejoicing and praising our LORD and KING JESUS. Not long to go now till we see JESUS, brothers and sisters!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

10 minutes ago, Sonshine said:

Amen, marvellous!  ...and one thing that’s hopeful is that since the tribulation of the antichrist will be deception, mainly by the use of his mouth, those of us who have studied His Word will be able to recognize his lies when we hear them and thus, he can’t really hurt us.  Only those who do not have the seal of God in their foreheads can be hurt.  Ahhhh....How nice to have ears to hear in these latter days! 3EEA02C2-8B89-4577-A205-731F78994F31.gif.d4bf61ee5f8a67a0d57dc0397ca99988.gif 
Revelation 9:3-4 King James Version (KJV)

And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

- S O N s h i n e - 

I agree with you brother, but also there were many many warnings about 'Let NO MAN DECEIVE you"  there is going to be much deception, so we need to keep the attitude of humility and ALWAYS, ALWAYS, seeking the guidance of the Holy Spirit.  "Even the very elect, if it were possible"  might be deceived. 

Praise the LORD!!!!  OUR KING IS COMING!!!!  \O/

• This is Worthy 2

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,228
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

3 hours ago, Sonshine said:

Hello again, FHG :)  Yes, considering that we are in the end times, I do believe we are in the beginning of sorrows.  Matthew 24:7-8 and Mark 13:8 say almost the same thing; however, Mark 13:7 brings in some very important information. The final battle will be one of spiritual warfare, a fight for the souls of men!....a time of great deception. That is why we are instructed to put on the whole armor of God and be prepared to stand against the fiery darts of Satan (the abomination of desolation standing in the Holy place).

Matthew 24:15

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand.

- S O N s h i n e - 

By this , I gather its when we shall see the Antichrist come into the 3rd temple, and be honoured this will be the sign that we are in the beginning of the seven year tribulation.

The 3rd temple has still to come. But they are now speaking of bringing back the sacrificing of animals. When the Antichrist will begin to fully rule. he will stop the animal sacrifices and make everyone bow down to his new religion, the religion of the god of  forces/Fortresses

I think the god of forces/fortresses will be: AI intelligence.

Daniel 11:38-39

38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces/fortesses: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

Edited by 1to3

1 minute ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

I agree with you brother, but also there were many many warnings about 'Let NO MAN DECEIVE you"  there is going to be much deception, so we need to keep the attitude of humility and ALWAYS, ALWAYS, seeking the guidance of the Holy Spirit.  "Even the very elect, if it were possible"  might be deceived. 

Praise the LORD!!!!  OUR KING IS COMING!!!!  \O/

Oh yes, OUR KING IS COMING!!!!! 
Oh just breathe that in and let it saturate our souls.

OUR LORD CHRIST JESUS IS COMING!!!!

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

10 minutes ago, Sonshine said:

... yes, and that is why our Father has shortened the time of the great tribulation.

Matthew 24:22 King James Version (KJV)

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. 

- S O N s h i n e - 520FBBD8-ED7F-4EE9-A9CD-F2B3EEE8B9FB.gif.40a273814a49b6ce21c5b48f8e749fc8.gif

Does that mean it won’t be seven years, but it will be shorter?! 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,558
  • Content Per Day:  0.77

1 hour ago, marvelloustime said:

Let us also remember that the Lord will probably call some of us Home before the final end and His return. I also agree we are now in the beginning of sorrows, as I’ve been feeling this too. Life as we knew it has now gone.

Oh let us hold fast to JESUS and keep rejoicing and praising our LORD and KING JESUS. Not long to go now till we see JESUS, brothers and sisters!

This part gets to me. I want things to go back to normal but I dont think it will at all.  

Definitely being ushered into the end times bc this virus isnt going anywhere soon and theyre trying to open everything up again and its only going to make it worse as theres been no decline. Then you have armed protestors in Mich entering the state house, meat shortage. 

Just so annoying and ridiculous.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,558
  • Content Per Day:  0.77

2 hours ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

It's going to be a little while, beloved of the Lord,  we must go through much tribulation, like Jesus said in Matthew 24, Mark 13, Luke 21   "All these things must come to pass"  before He returns. It is to try everyone's faith to be found Worthy, he who endures to the end will be given the "crown of life"

Idk. The second coming and the rapture are two different things. I do agree we'll be here a little bit longer before the rapture but only a little while because things are already getting a bit hectic. Just my opinion.

• Thumbs Up 1

In the meantime we can try to delay them from imposing 5G

There are online petitions against 5G that we can all join and sign in.

https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-2141

you can find and sign petitions online against 5G

like this one:

https://www.change.org/p/justin-trudeau-stop-the-5g-rollout-in-canada

Here is some info on the dangers of 5G

https://www.rfsafe.com/5g-network-uses-nearly-same-frequency-as-weaponized-crowd-control-systems/

some people here on Worthy still think Trump is on our side and is the good guy who will save the day?

Donald Trump is absolutely trying to enforce 5G

you can hear Trump saying himself that he absolutely wants 5G to happen,  with the following title found on youtube:

President Trump: 5G is a race we will win

9 hours ago, Sonshine said:

I don’t think there will be a literal 3rd temple; I need to study on that because I don’t know.

- S O N s h i n e - 

The bible seems to describe that there will be a 3 temple.

Daniel 9:24-27 ç

“Seventy weeks are decreed about your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to put an end to sin, and to atone for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal both vision and prophet, and to anoint a most holy place. Know therefore and understand that from the going out of the word to restore and build Jerusalem to the coming of an anointed one, a prince, there shall be seven weeks. Then for sixty-two weeks it shall be built again with squares and moat, but in a troubled time. And after the sixty-two weeks, an anointed one shall be cut off and shall have nothing. And the people of the prince who is to come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. Its end shall come with a flood, and to the end there shall be war. Desolations are decreed. And he shall make a strong covenant with many for one week, and for half of the week he shall put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall come one who makes desolate, until the decreed end is poured out on the desolator.”

2 Thessalonians

Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to him, we ask you, brothers, not to be quickly shaken in mind or alarmed, either by a spirit or a spoken word, or a letter seeming to be from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come. Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God. Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? ...

Matthew 24:15

“So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand),

Daniel 11:31

Forces from him shall appear and profane the temple and fortress, and shall take away the regular burnt offering. And they shall set up the abomination that makes desolate.

Revelation 11:1-2

Then I was given a measuring rod like a staff, and I was told, “Rise and measure the temple of God and the altar and those who worship there, but do not measure the court outside the temple; leave that out, for it is given over to the nations, and they will trample the holy city for forty-two months.

2 Thessalonians 2:4

Who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God

Mark 13:14

But when you see the abomination of desolation standing where he ought not to be (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

Daniel 12:11

And from the time that the regular burnt offering is taken away and the abomination that makes desolate is set up, there shall be 1,290 days.

Daniel 9:26

And after the sixty-two weeks, an anointed one shall be cut off and shall have nothing. And the people of the prince who is to come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. Its end shall come with a flood, and to the end there shall be war. Desolations are decreed.

Revelation 13:1-18

And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads. And the beast that I saw was like a leopard; its feet were like a bear's, and its mouth was like a lion's mouth. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority. One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast. And they worshiped the dragon, for he had given his authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can fight against it?” And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months. =*** 3.5 years.

The temple will be destroyed , because  the true temple is the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb

2 Corinthians 6:16

What agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; as God said, “I will make my dwelling among them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people

1 Corinthians 3:16-17

Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you? If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple.

Revelation 21:22

And I saw no temple in the city, for its temple is the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  16

I think we're going to find that prophecy is very literal, and will end up having both a spiritual and a natural fulfillment. 

• Thumbs Up 1