IGNORED

If you think its not safe to sleep in alligator's cage dont assume you are such holy that the virus won't affect you.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, leah777 said:

You are comparing Mr trump to Hitler? No, that cannot be right.

No I am comparing world government orgs. such as the "WHO" and UN to Hitler. Trump is actually standing in their path, like the civilian in Tienammen (sp) square stood in front of the column of tanks. Most presidents and prime ministers are just puppets on the string of these unelected bureaucrats who actually are trying to destroy national sovereignty and create world governance and usher in the antichrist.  

• Oy Vey! 2

Just now, leah777 said:

You are comparing Mr trump to Hitler? No, that cannot be right

By The Oye vey, I see where you stand. Nothing wrong with that, But not worth further discussion here. 

God Bless.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Content Count:  56,257
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

dh,  I have watched and studied the flow of history and the things that are happening now and to some extent you are right...   especially should the progressives be able to take over the White House and the Senate....        I've put a lot of time in on this virus, partially out of boredom and partially because I am among the older ones who has compromised lungs and a wife with M.S.      It is true that we have the liberties that our constitution gives us, but it also puts in some qualifying exceptions...   we might talk over whether or not this should be an exception, but to do so would take some time and we need to sort out some thing about the virus that is not really understood at the present time.

Literally everyone involved with the virus and how we are to respond to it has a very serious agenda.   Either politically, or financially or theologically...   and quite frankly it's hard for me to trust any of them....   Doctors, lawyers politicians and world leaders are all twisting things to push their points.....    and the president is in the middle trying to sort it all out..   and from my viewpoint is doing a pretty good job. 

One thing I would like to remind everyone is that though we have these liberties we had to kill to get them and for 200+ years we have still had to kill to keep them...    so when we get to the point of thinking we are loosing them we need to consider, is it to the point we should kill to retain what we have....    I guess another way of putting it is are they trying to take something permanently or is it for a period of time...   and is what they are asking us to do worth a short time change in things...  has it happened in the past and ended properly....

So if you are to the point you are ready to start killing folks, then it is time to act.....    if not then we deal with what's going on and see if Q might be right about what's going on in the background...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,150
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

8 minutes ago, other one said:

So if you are to the point you are ready to start killing folks, then it is time to act.....    if not then we deal with what's going on and see if Q might be right about what's going on in the background...

So what is Q saying these days? Not someone I have time to keep up with. (Gardens are as time-consuming and demanding as children.)

• Thumbs Up 1

well, if you are in that much of a hurry I would put it that enough of the deep state has been whittled down so people can be dealt with.

1 hour ago, other one said:

dh,  I have watched and studied the flow of history and the things that are happening now and to some extent you are right...   especially should the progressives be able to take over the White House and the Senate....        I've put a lot of time in on this virus, partially out of boredom and partially because I am among the older ones who has compromised lungs and a wife with M.S.      It is true that we have the liberties that our constitution gives us, but it also puts in some qualifying exceptions...   we might talk over whether or not this should be an exception, but to do so would take some time and we need to sort out some thing about the virus that is not really understood at the present time.

Literally everyone involved with the virus and how we are to respond to it has a very serious agenda.   Either politically, or financially or theologically...   and quite frankly it's hard for me to trust any of them....   Doctors, lawyers politicians and world leaders are all twisting things to push their points.....    and the president is in the middle trying to sort it all out..   and from my viewpoint is doing a pretty good job. 

One thing I would like to remind everyone is that though we have these liberties we had to kill to get them and for 200+ years we have still had to kill to keep them...    so when we get to the point of thinking we are loosing them we need to consider, is it to the point we should kill to retain what we have....    I guess another way of putting it is are they trying to take something permanently or is it for a period of time...   and is what they are asking us to do worth a short time change in things...  has it happened in the past and ended properly....

Other One,

The battle I am fighting is in the hearts and minds of people, in the hope that we can prevent a civil war. We had people storm our state capital with guns the other day, People are being pushed to the brink here and with the history in this state, Michigan militia and all the war will likely break out here first. This has nothing do with Q, And everything to do with sanity. It seems like a lot of people are out of touch with how oppressive it is getting to some. 

God bless.

18 minutes ago, Godismyloveforever said:

All part of the plan for the antichrist to be ushered in.  Can't change prophecy. 

You can, however, make the world around you a little better by being a beacon of light in the darkness, and being a testimony of What God can do. 

God Bless. 

• Praise God! 1

1 hour ago, dhchristian said:

Other One,

The battle I am fighting is in the hearts and minds of people, in the hope that we can prevent a civil war. We had people storm our state capital with guns the other day, People are being pushed to the brink here and with the history in this state, Michigan militia and all the war will likely break out here first. This has nothing do with Q, And everything to do with sanity. It seems like a lot of people are out of touch with how oppressive it is getting to some. 

God bless.

I found that to be very scary dh....  but I think people in charge got the message that those folks have been pushed to their very limit.   That message might have needed to be shown....   I agree that may be where it starts, but I think it might be the democratic leadership pushing it over the edge...           They have made their statement, and had they not done so the way they did i would wager dollars to donuts no one would have paid any attention to them at all and maybe even had the law enforcement wade in and shut them down...

I understand your concerns, but I also see the need to show the progressives that they are not going to take our country away from us....   if they are hell bent on doing that there will be very large amounts of blood shed all the way around....    and if we are not willing to shed that blood we will not keep our constitutional republic for our children and grandchildren.   The democratic party is more and more showing their communism ideas and wherever those ideas have come to power millions of people have died in the process...

so don't take this situation we are in lightly...  it is our entire future that is at stake.    We shed a lot of blood to secure the liberties we have and the day we are not willing to shed that blood be it ours or others, we will loose those liberties and history shows very large numbers die when they take over...

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, DustyRoad said:

No such statement is present in the U.S. Constitution. 

Sorry, the declaration of independence on which the constitution is based states this. 

https://nccs.net/blogs/our-ageless-constitution/creator-endowed-rights-the-foundation-of-americas-constitution

9 minutes ago, other one said:

I found that to be very scary dh....  but I think people in charge got the message that those folks have been pushed to their very limit.   That message might have needed to be shown....   I agree that may be where it starts, but I think it might be the democratic leadership pushing it over the edge...           They have made their statement, and had they not done so the way they did i would wager dollars to donuts no one would have paid any attention to them at all and maybe even had the law enforcement wade in and shut them down...

I understand your concerns, but I also see the need to show the progressives that they are not going to take our country away from us....   if they are hell bent on doing that there will be very large amounts of blood shed all the way around....    and if we are not willing to shed that blood we will not keep our constitutional republic for our children and grandchildren.   The democratic party is more and more showing their communism ideas and wherever those ideas have come to power millions of people have died in the process...

so don't take this situation we are in lightly...  it is our entire future that is at stake.    We shed a lot of blood to secure the liberties we have and the day we are not willing to shed that blood be it ours or others, we will loose those liberties and history shows very large numbers die when they take over...

Pray for cooler heads to prevail and common sense to prevail. This is no joke, when I see people saying assasinate the president or tar and feather Whitmer the war of words is going too far on both sides. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

6 hours ago, Cornelius10 said:

I have slept in a Cattle Pasture 20 feet from a Coyote den, the little guys woke me up. it was the cattle that I had to stand up and tell get away from me.

You really should stop drinking. :43: