dhchristian

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  0

This is just for sheer curiosity, But I was discussing with someone I know if they knew anyone who has gotten Covid 19 In their Inner circle? 

So I Pose this question here as well. 

Has anyone in your Inner circle of friends and family been infected With Covid 19, and what is the ratio? (By ratio I mean if your inner circle consists of 20 People and 3 have been infected then the ratio is 3 In 20) you can define inner circle as all those who would confide in you if they had been infected, Don't extend this into the "friend of friend" category, Just those close to you.  

I Am not doing this for any reason in Particular, But the more I talk to people, Most do not Know of anyone who has been infected personally.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

No one I know has gotten the virus. I think there are many who are in a large group such as nursing homes, group homes or institutions are most at risk. I think the medical profession is also most at risk because they are in such close contract with it. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,028
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,369
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

2 hours ago, dhchristian said:

This is just for sheer curiosity, But I was discussing with someone I know if they knew anyone who has gotten Covid 19 In their Inner circle? 

Has anyone in your Inner circle of friends and family been infected With Covid 19, and what is the ratio? (By ratio I mean if your inner circle consists of 20 People and 3 have been infected then the ratio is 3 In 20) you can define inner circle as all those who would confide in you if they had been infected, Don't extend this into the "friend of friend" category, Just those close to you.  

I Am not doing this for any reason in Particular, But the more I talk to people, Most do not Know of anyone who has been infected personally.

One of my friends got it and suffered greatly from it.   Symptoms lasted a very long time.   He is still recovering strength and he got it in March.  My inner circle is small.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/250000-urgentmy-friend-has-corona-virus/

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  542
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  33,035
  • Content Per Day:  5.05
  • Days Won:  236
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

Mt daughter and three of my grandchildren ( another daughter, her fiancé and two of her children are suspected but no testing was available to any who were not in hospital at the time ) This was early in the virus infection here back in February 

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,708
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

My wife and I were quite sick this year from something, but there was and still is no testing easily available. Whatever it was we both got through it. I went to the doctor got a script. She did not. I got through it faster than she did.

• Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,512
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Nope. Don't know anyone personally. One of those a friend of a friend reporting's.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,269
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

9 hours ago, dhchristian said:

I do not know of anyone who has contracted covid 19.
I do not know of anyone who knows personally someone who has been infected.
I live in central Texas.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

Well, ...my inner circle is an island, but it's a part of the French Territory called French Polynesia, ...it has a population of 296,617.

We've had 58 confirmed cases, ...56 healed "without" and medication, ...the six left will be released probably next week (without any medication), ...not, ...one, ...single, ...death!

On top of that, ...there has not been one single Tahitian infected here in the Territory, ...all of the 58 were infected outside of the Territory and brought it with them, ...either tourists visiting or Tahitians returning home.  

Kinda makes me wonder what all of the hype is about???

• Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,708
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

While I don't personally know the individual, a neighbor's mother in her 80's  came down sick at Long Island NY. The paramedics came to her home, refused to take her to a hospital, told her she had COVID-19, but there was no testing done. She stayed at home alone  very sick, but has now recovered. So who knows what the stats really mean? GIGO

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

On 5/2/2020 at 10:24 PM, dhchristian said:

Has anyone in your Inner circle of friends and family been infected With Covid 19, and what is the ratio?

No one personally, no. We've got it here in this nursing facility now because it's rampant in all of them in our city. Sorry I can't give you ratios on that. No one is disclosing our location, but I do know the numbers are growing in the other places. Information is very secretive, but there is the element of not allowing the statistics. News media are calling day and night being very persistent. They want to sell papers, of course.

P.S. Coroners did take someone away just a few moments ago here from my sector. I would appreciate the prayers. No, they are not able to discuss the situation. But if I do find out, I'll get back to this thread about it. Thanks.  

• Praying! 3