What do you think of poltergeists?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  55
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

What do you think of poltergeists?I think they are the spirits of dead people.And demons.What do you think?:)Sorry if I have posted this before.:(

Edited by Frank Goad

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Personally, I think they make for some scary Hollywood movies.  I surely don't believe they are the spirits of dead people because scripture tells us to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. (2 Corinthians 5:8)  Demons?  I'll let those who have had experience in such matters answer that part.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

3 hours ago, Frank Goad said:

What do you think of poltergeists?I think they are the spirits of dead people.And demons.What do you think?:)Sorry if I have posted this before.:(

They are demons, Frank. No, they are not spirits of dead people like the movies. My question to you would be why is there such concern about these obsessive inordinate fascinations of occultism you seem to have going for the last two days? Please respond. You didn't reply yesterday. What's going on with you? You only want questions answered with no interaction? 

Edited by BeauJangles
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  55
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

I got into doing astral projection and lucid dreaming because I thought that it would get me closer to God.So I have decided to pray for god to give me an out of body experience and or lucid dream. Instead of fooling around all willy nilly and getting into something that might mesh me up.:)

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,218
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

19 minutes ago, Frank Goad said:

I got into doing astral projection and lucid dreaming because I thought that it would get me closer to God.So I have decided to pray for god to give me an out of body experience and or lucid dream. Instead of fooling around all willy nilly and getting into something that might mesh me up.:)

Astral projection is very dangerous and you should avoid it...     lucid dreaming is on a whole different level, many people do that naturally...   It's one thing to be about to consciously control your dreams, but leaving your body is a whole different thing....   you will move into a place that you have no authority nor any real control of the other things in that realm...    and the things you have to learn to do the projection will put you in contact with demonic forces...   they are just out there waiting for you to go there...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

12 hours ago, Frank Goad said:

Yeah, okay. Thanks for responding, Frank. That was also the deception I fell for when I was about 15 years old. Looking for spiritual enlightenment got me into the willy nillies also. That really meshed (messed) me up too. I know exactly where you're coming from. What happened as a result of thinking it was of God and everything, instead was an entrapment of the devil. I had no clue!

That bound me instead and I ended up needing deliverance. All that time I thought it was okay. It wasn't and then I needed Jesus to set me free from all that. I'm really sorry that happened to you, bro. You need help. First off, renounce and forsake these practices. Ask God's forgiveness, and for Jesus to be your Saviour. I'll be praying for you. God bless you, Frank. Start today and make the right choices.

Edited by BeauJangles
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

1 hour ago, Frank Goad said:

You are playing with fire with all this astral projections.  The only thing that is going to get you closer to God is a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. God will not give you an out of body experience.  You come to Him through faith and not out of body experiences.  You had better listen, demons do not mess around, they are real and they will do real damage to you if you keep this up. Get into the Word of God.  Start in John.  Pray and ask God to give you the wisdom you need.

Blessings

RustyAngeL

• Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 2

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,247
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

The occult is sin and will come between you and God.  That is opposite of what you claim is the reason you got into it.  

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,413
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

8 hours ago, Frank Goad said:

There's no Biblical support for the dead coming back as spirits. The idea actually runs counter to what's in the Bible. I'm going to have to second the concern others have voiced for you. A fair number of your posts are about occult topics and you once mentioned having a friend who was involved in that. It seems like the occult has really had a moth to a flame effect on you. It's something you need to start backing away from sooner rather than later. These things are strongly condemned in Scripture over and over in both the Old Testament and the New. Galatians 5:20-21 outright says that those who practice such things have no place in the kingdom of God.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 1