• Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

1 minute ago, JustPassingThru said:

Better yet, ...please, put me on "ignore."

So that i won't waste my time anymore.

Thanks

I seldom do that with people because I enjoy the conversation, even with those I disagree with. But if you no longer wish to converse with me then I will honor your request and put you on ignore. 

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  211
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,463
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/23/1966

:red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon: Shalom to all.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

9 minutes ago, Godismyloveforever said:

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. 

How sad!!!

I'm a Blood bought born again child of God and I'm your enemy???

Here's a little of the Word for you to meditate on today as you worship your god.

He who says he is in the light and hates his brother is in darkness until now.  He who loves his brother abides in the light, and there is no offense in him. But he who hates his brother is in darkness, and walks in darkness, and does not know where he is going, because darkness has blinded his eyes.  1 John 2:9-11

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,708
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Hi all,

I haven't been up on the last few houre of "Hot" posts, and I think I am not going to catch up either. As I  have spent a few hours listening and worshiping God that  has wakened me to the futility  of giving it any of my attention and  rather pointless concern.

I listened to two so very excellent sermons today both of which have enlightened and lifted my spirit to the fact that this is more distraction than it is anything else.

I need to spend my time  in the Bible and at learning from those God has presented before me as my pastor/teachers. God has placed in my life's pathway such absolutely wise individuals, so well versed, so capable of researching, reading,  and comprehending what God wills for me to learn.  For me to then engage in Worrying about the worried movement of the day, week, or month,  about the endless pile of the woes one can worry over and then saying  "yeah but what if" over again and again  in an endless vain repetition,  a litany of woes without reconcile is just not the least bit productive. It does no honor of nor to God. 

The pointing out of woes and perceived perils of the flesh simply distract me from the absolute certainty that God is sovereign. He knows my life in this flesh from beginning to end. I will be oh so much better off reading, hearing, and heeding the reveal of Jesus  in Genesis 15 and acts 12 like I have been doing under the awesome sharing that I am receiving.

I cannot allow myself the distractions that do not bring glory to anything, never mind to God. I shall try to not let myself get distracted by the "What if'rs" nor be one myself; those that no matter what  is said or written  always have a "yeah but what if"  this, and what if that? I have decided I must get myself back to  just hearing God's will via the Holy Spirit.

This day's sermons have been absolutely awesome, the worship lifting, and the applications meritorious goals for me to try to emulate and to reach.

Praise God for putting these wondrous teachers in my life. God is good good so good!

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  211
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,463
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  01/23/1966

27 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

I cannot allow myself the distractions that do not bring glory to anything, never mind to God. I shall try to not let myself get distracted by the "What if'rs" nor be one myself; those that no matter what  is said or written  always have a "yeah but what if"  this, and what if that? I have decided I must get myself back to  just hearing God's will via the Holy Spirit.

This day's sermons have been absolutely awesome, the worship lifting, and the applications meritorious goals for me to try to emulate and to reach.

Praise God for putting these wondrous teachers in my life. God is good good so good!

Amen.

John 16:[13] Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385

3 hours ago, BeyondET said:

Is it rated as equal to a n95?  if not you are wearing it for show and not protecting anyone.

I guess it’s good you can afford a mask, with the massive unemployment a lot of people can only afford food and rent rather than buying a luxury item like a mask. and the poor are even more poorer today they certainly can’t afford mask.

the government dropped the ball, everyone who got a stimulus check should of gotten a box of n95 mask also. better yet even if someone didn’t get a check n95 mask should be free to all

N95 mask are in short supply and therefore are suppose to go to health care workers. There are instructions on how to make your own mask for free using what you have around your house already. The mask is not so much to protect you from the virus, but to protect others from you if you are a carrier with no symptoms  It would be nice if the gov. would provide everyone with a mask. But they can not even provide health workers with enough mask. So this is what we have to do. 

Edited by LadyKay
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385

I had to wear clothes today. 

• Haha 2
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.71

Just now, LadyKay said:

I had to wear clothes today. 

Oh no. You poor brave person. What a struggle for you. 

:wub::emot-highfive:

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  542
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  33,035
  • Content Per Day:  5.05
  • Days Won:  236
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

some people think they are more righteous than others all we can do is pray for those deluded people and ask that they may continue to live in their bubble of delusions for as long as possible Next time some wannabe know it all thinks this is all a hoax maybe suggest they go and work in a hospital or nursing home and tell the people sick and dying in there that it is all in their imaginations Oh and tell my grandchildren and my daughter who caught it working in a school that they only got this imaginary illness because they lack faith RUDE AND IGNORANT !!!!!!

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  157
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/20/1967

The "virus" has a very high (90 ish ) recovery rate, I just dont understand all the devastation caused from something that more 90 something percent will RECOVER from. There are so many other things that are killing people in much larger numbers yearly than this "virus" I just dont get it:blow-up:Pray for me people :rolleyes: