Logostician

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  0

I am beyond petrified that there is a war on police! I know all too well how corrupt the police can be, particularly plainclothesmen, but uniformed cops risk their lives everyday and they are the only protection women have.

These riots are very confusing! Where was the help for this man before he died if people care so much? What about the kids in Chicago who were living in fear everyday walking to school because of other black boys  and men who will take their life in a matter of seconds without thinking? Where are the protests against those murderers if people care so much about black lives?

You go to war with the police their lives will only get worse.
This is so sad what’s happening now and there are no responsible voices in the media encouraging the public to see this for what it is: a single police officer that killed someone that represents an accountability  problem in policing; not a police force of murderers that needs to be disbanded.

Edited by ReneeIW
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.44

defunding the police will not solve anything it will only make things worse

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,207
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

'And because lawlessness abounds  the love of many shall grow cold.' (Matt. 24: 12)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  213
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

There are powers that be using these unfortunate/terrible incidenses to brake down our society to bring about a one world order. Complete chaos would only make this goal easier to achieve and this is exactly what we are dealing with today. If disbandin' police forces becomes mainstream, God help us all.

Just my two bits,  JJ

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  679
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Content Per Day:  0.70

16 hours ago, Logostician said:

Never.

Currently we have rioting and anarchy in various places throughout the US.  Murders have occurred.  Assaults, arson, property destruction, and other crimes are being committed in wanton fashion.  It is a domestic terrorist free for all.  Law abiding citizens in these illegal war zones are living in fear.  Our Constitution is supposed to uphold certain inalienable rights, foremost of them are are the rights to life liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.  All of these rights are are under assault by hateful rioting anarchists, including antifa, which values nothing except anarchy and destruction.  This is not a world that any rational person would want to live in.

We need police more than ever right now.  Most criminals were released from jail months ago in a misguided Corona virus gesture.  I don't know how many of them are part of these riots.  I just know that convicted criminals belong in jail for the safety of society.

The current batch of rioting criminals are calling for the disbanding of police.  The irony here is extreme.  It would be comical if the consequences weren't a matter of life or death.  Basically we have criminals in the act of multiple felonies saying, we want to keep terrorizing individuals and destroying their lives, and police get in our way, so let's get rid of them.  Do you want to live Sodom and Gomorah?  Do you think anarchy is good. I know we are in the last days, but we are not supposed to succumb to evil.  We are supposed to overcome it.

Laws protect us.  If laws weren't important, God wouldn't have given his Law to Moses.  But laws that aren't enforced, aren't laws at all.  They're just words.

God bless every cop and soldier that protects the rights of law abiding citizens and their fundamental rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.  I pray that more Christians will become cops and soldiers because they will do very difficult and necessary jobs the right way, without stepping over moral and ethical lines.  Are there bad cops and soldiers?  Of course.  But they are a miniscule minority.  Do they need to be removed?  Of course.  But the vast majority of cops and soldiers are good strong people doing a difficult, necessary, and increasingly thankless job.  I thank them for their service and ask God to protect them.  I also ask God to give leftist politicians and media an ounce of brains, or at least limit their damage for the sake of his people.

I totally agree with you. The situation is bad enough right now but without the police standing the line there would be total chaos. I am saddened that the politicians are quick to jump on board trying to limit the police, when it is the criminals that need to be limited. I don't believe our whole nation will support this "disband the police" concept but there are a very cities out there will just the lack of leadership to try it and they will pay the consequences for it.

I know everyone must stand against evil. I believe in the Lord's protection but as King David is portrayed in scripture, you can be a man of God and still fight. I keep a 20 gauge shotgun in my home not because I fear but just in case someone wants to break into my home.... in that case, I will make them a believer.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

16 hours ago, Logostician said:

Currently we have rioting and anarchy in various places throughout the US.  Murders have occurred.  Assaults, arson, property destruction, and other crimes are being committed in wanton fashion.  It is a domestic terrorist free for all.  Law abiding citizens in these illegal war zones are living in fear.  Our Constitution is supposed to uphold certain inalienable rights, foremost of them are are the rights to life liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.  All of these rights are are under assault by hateful rioting anarchists, including antifa, which values nothing except anarchy and destruction.  This is not a world that any rational person would want to live in.

The police are being used to pin the blame of the failure of democrat leaders in these cities they have run to the ground and destroyed. All their attempts to help the black community and win their vote have only created a dependence on their handouts and as a result families are broken and dependence is passed down from generation to generation. It is time for the Black communities to see who their real enemies are and they are not the Police officers.   

• Thumbs Up 4

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,475
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, dhchristian said:

The police are being used to pin the blame of the failure of democrat leaders in these cities they have run to the ground and destroyed. All their attempts to help the black community and win their vote have only created a dependence on their handouts and as a result families are broken and dependence is passed down from generation to generation. It is time for the Black communities to see who their real enemies are and they are not the Police officers.   

Do we see a pattern, progression and organized game plan here? Maybe divide and conquer to achieve a planned goal and agenda. Many leaders of city, state and federal government are saying and doing things that are bizarre and defies common sense, reasoning and logic? These rioters and looters are too stupid to finance and organize anything on their own. These groups like Antifa, BLM, right wing militant groups, the left and liberal mainstream media; are supported, organized and financed by the New World Order crowd in private and government leadership sectors. 

Trump has put a temporary cog in their wheels and slowed down their agenda, and they 'hate' him for it. Everything, and I mean everything including this pandemic is blamed on Trump. One after another, they [the left] keep bringing up unfounded false charges and accusations against this president like never before in brief history as a nation. Things are bad and getting worse; their rhetoric, actions, logic and reasoning is as if they've been turned over to a debased mind and there's no truth in them, only lies. Tearing unity and the fabric of our society apart and promoting anarchy [lawlessness]. Starting to sound familiar from somewhere?

Here in the near future, it may seem things are getting cooled down and maybe back to a semblance of normalcy but; the pattern, progression and intent is unmistakable in the direction we're heading. Personally, I expect things are going to get much worse over a short historical period of time. If the 'sheep' stand up, they're labeled as bigots, racists, intolerant and haters. The coming of our Lord Jesus is one day closer than it was yesterday :amen:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,134
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

maybe police unions for they are the ones that help keep bad cops working

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,217
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Listen to this one news where I think a black preacher watching the stores get looted (I think Chicago) and he said.. "its been over an hour and they are there still looting .. no cops"

Its so strange whats going on. Right and wrong .. toss out. People being fired for a simple post where you don't agree with BLM. Thats scary. But this defund get rid of the police has been tried  before. There is not ONE place it worked. HAHA thats where you get stuck huh. "less cops".. nothing else has to be said.. WHAT? When it been shown adding just 10 more cops stopped more crime. 

Just remember WHO has you in His hands. Bow/knee to no man but God. Fight for every life.. be the light..and shine

• Thumbs Up 1