• Content Count:  6,929
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

16 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

Please read           

Global Vaccine Action Plan 2011-2020

Full document and summary

Cover of Global Vaccine Action Plan document

The Global Vaccine Action Plan (GVAP) ― endorsed by the 194 Member States of the World Health Assembly in May 2012 ― is a framework to prevent millions of deaths by 2020 through more equitable access to existing vaccines for people in all communities.

GVAP was the product of the DoV Collaboration, an unprecedented effort that brought together development, health and immunization experts and stakeholders. The leadership of the   (Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation,)   GAVI Alliance, UNICEF, United States National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Diseases and WHO, along with all partners – governments and elected officials, health professionals, academia, manufacturers, global agencies, development partners, civil society, media and the private sector – are committed to achieving the ambitious goals of the GVAP. Many more are expected to add their support in the future as the plan is translated and implemented at the country and regional levels.

Download the full GVAP

Download the GVAP by section

Is it coincidence this pandemic was depicted in bart Simpson cartoon n Tom Hank movie in 2011 Lance Corona the untold story available in YouTube ?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

9 hours ago, Sower said:

I probably wouldn't get one even if it was claimed to work.
My wife and I have never had a flu shot, don't think we will start.
My wife's doctor is always pushing to get one like the VA telling me to.
A while back my wife's Dr. appt. was cancelled due to her catching the flu.
We chuckled......

(our wills are signed, our bags are packed, we have our tickets, working and watching)

"Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another:

and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching"

i've been getting them every year since 1972.    if we didn't get them and got the flu our suck leave didn't count and you had to have a doctor ok to go back to work.  this lasted through one manager but we really never got the flu so we pretty much all kept getting them.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

12 minutes ago, other one said:

i've been getting them every year since 1972.    if we didn't get them and got the flu our suck leave didn't count and you had to have a doctor ok to go back to work.  this lasted through one manager but we really never got the flu so we pretty much all kept getting them.

Understood. Life's full of hoops we constantly have to jump.
The majority of my life was self employed, and insurance was often obtained only a very short while for our family each time, as it usually doubled in price within two years, each and every time. And then they added to their list of "pre existing conditions"  from each cycle, to cut coverage, but not price.
Insurance is big business, and profits.  We accepted our situation and learned to really trust the Lord. Real life faith lessons.......
default_cool2.gif.76644d7977ababd79835048d767b5e0e.gif

"Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases"

we were blessed with corporate insurance my whole 38 year career.  made life a lot simpler. 

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

57 minutes ago, other one said:

we were blessed with corporate insurance my whole 38 year career.  made life a lot simpler. 

You were blessed, other one.
We were blessed in that though we didn't have it, it was never needed.
Like the comfort of having a parachute on a plane that eventually landed safely :)
38 yrs same co, rare now days.   Neat....

1 minute ago, Sower said:

You were blessed, other one.
We were blessed in that though we didn't have it, it was never needed.
Like the comfort of having a parachute on a plane that eventually landed safely :)
38 yrs same co, rare now days.   Neat....

my wife has MS and has run drug bills of between $60,000 to $110,000 a year for 30+ years

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,263
  • Content Per Day:  2.95

2 hours ago, other one said:

After my wife's recent medical journey, we're very thankful for our public health care. Included several ambulance rides, several MRI's and CT's, one medivac by Lear jet (plus return) one emregency surgery, one month in hospital and all the rest that goes with it. I shudder to think what that would amount too.

3 hours ago, teddyv said:

After my wife's recent medical journey, we're very thankful for our public health care. Included several ambulance rides, several MRI's and CT's, one medivac by Lear jet (plus return) one emregency surgery, one month in hospital and all the rest that goes with it. I shudder to think what that would amount too.

a person i read about spent six weeks in the hospital with covid.  received a 182 page invoice for 1.2 million dollars

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/28/2020 at 11:43 AM, Mike Mclees said:

Please read           

Global Vaccine Action Plan 2011-2020

Full document and summary

Cover of Global Vaccine Action Plan document

The Global Vaccine Action Plan (GVAP) ― endorsed by the 194 Member States of the World Health Assembly in May 2012 ― is a framework to prevent millions of deaths by 2020 through more equitable access to existing vaccines for people in all communities.

GVAP was the product of the DoV Collaboration, an unprecedented effort that brought together development, health and immunization experts and stakeholders. The leadership of the   (Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation,)   GAVI Alliance, UNICEF, United States National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Diseases and WHO, along with all partners – governments and elected officials, health professionals, academia, manufacturers, global agencies, development partners, civil society, media and the private sector – are committed to achieving the ambitious goals of the GVAP. Many more are expected to add their support in the future as the plan is translated and implemented at the country and regional levels.

Download the full GVAP

Download the GVAP by section

I don't see a problem here.  If I had billions of dollars, and I wanted to help stop dangerous illnesses, supporting a system of supplying vaccines would be a very good option.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  769
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,929
  • Content Per Day:  3.07

14 hours ago, other one said:

a person i read about spent six weeks in the hospital with covid.  received a 182 page invoice for 1.2 million dollars

That happened to here, private hospital treatment cost 5 thousands dollars a week just to test the Corona positive or not.