• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  72
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/21/1955

(Mar 12:29)  And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is >>>one Lord<<<:

(Act 10:36)  The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is >>>Lord of all<<<)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  381
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/04/1973

37 minutes ago, theElect777 said:

From me as a saved man of God, I love it!    But even though as good of an explanation as you have provided, to the "Lost" it sadly is not enough until the Holy Spirit gives them understanding.   But I applaud your example!   Bravo and very simple and to the point :wink_smile:

Yeheay! Thank you Jesus He deserves to be praised!:emot-partyblower:

You grilled me with your very nice question and  I like it…we broadcast the truth about Jesus. Likewise, thank you as well Sir, no worries about the “LOST”, as per the Parable of the Sower>>>the Farmer knows the condition of the soil.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.49
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

Rom. 10:14   How then will they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him uof whom they have never heard?3 And how are they to hear vwithout someone preaching? 15 And how are they to preach unless they are sent? As it is written, w“How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!” 16 But xthey have not all obeyed the gospel. For Isaiah says, y“Lord, who has believed what he has heard from us?” 17 So zfaith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ.

John 6:41   So the Jews grumbled about him, because he said, m“I am the bread that came down from heaven.” 42 They said, n“Is not this Jesus, othe son of Joseph, whose father and mother pwe know? How does he now say, ‘I have come down from heaven’?” 43 Jesus answered them, “Do not grumble among yourselves. 44 No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me qdraws him. And rI will raise him up on the last day. 45 It is written in the Prophets, s‘And they will all be ttaught by God.’ uEveryone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to me— 46 vnot that anyone has seen the Father except whe who is from God; he xhas seen the Father. 47 Truly, truly, I say to you, ywhoever believes has eternal life.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Brilliant! 1

Guest theElect777
7 hours ago, Refresher said:

Yeheay! Thank you Jesus He deserves to be praised!:emot-partyblower:

You grilled me with your very nice question and  I like it…we broadcast the truth about Jesus. Likewise, thank you as well Sir, no worries about the “LOST”, as per the Parable of the Sower>>>the Farmer knows the condition of the soil.

It's good to sharpen our swords (knowledge of the Word of God).   When a sinner says to me, after I attempt to introduce Christ, what is this trinity baloney?   I say very little in return.   The interesting issue about ungodly beliefs are many things have a trinity to them.  Witchcraft has a trinity, Paganism has a trinity, Satanism has a trinity, many ancient beliefs are in the form of a trinity.   So many times when a sinner is asking about the trinity of God, they already have a concept of the trinity in mind.   And if we make the simplest mistake in trying to explain we will lose that possible new recruit to God.   Just about everyone today has access to the internet.   That means they have access to every Doctrine out there.   And they are comparing your Doctrine to what they already understand.   This is why I am simplistic.   Did you know Yeshua loved you so much He died for you?   Did you know He sent me to invite you to meet Him?   I just keep it basic and relative because I am not able to save this person, the Holy Spirit will do that for me!

Edited by theElect777

Guest theElect777
On 7/11/2020 at 3:09 PM, Fidei Defensor said:

Jesus started his earthly ministry with the whole Godhead (Trinity) manifesting,

As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him. And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased,” (Matthew 3:16-17). 

Before Christ was about to ascend He taught His disciples to do thus:

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit(Matthew 28:19). 

We are suppose to be preaching The Trinity, that God is One God in Three Persons, Co-Equal, Co-Eternal. We are obligated to teach The Doctrine of the Holy Trinity, because God is The Trinity of Father,  Son, and Holy Spirit. 

Here are Old and New testament  verses that prove our Lord is a Triune God: 

So Jesus said to them again, “Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me, I also send you.” And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said tothem, “Receive the Holy Spirit.” (John 20:21-22) 

According to the foreknowledge of God the Father, in the sanctification of the Spirit, for obedience to Jesus Christ and for sprinkling with his blood: May grace and peace be multiplied to you.” (1 Peter 1:2) 

“But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.” (John 14:26) 

“But when the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness about me.” (John 15:26)

“Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” (Genesis 1:26) 

“Then the Lord God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of us in knowing good and evil. Now, lest he reach out his hand and take also of the tree of life and eat, and live forever—” (Genesis 3:22) 

“And the angel answered her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; therefore the child to be born will be called holy—the Son of God.” (Luke 1:35) 

“Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on my own authority, but the Father who dwells in me does his works,” (John 14:10) and “Jesus said to them again, “Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, even so I am sending you.” And when he had said this, he breathed on them and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit.” (John 20:21-22) 

A Great Short Video on The Trinity: 

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/255422-explain-the-trinity-in-6mins/

I am not nitpicking here, but I am pretending to be a SINNER trying to learn what your post means.

Where in the Bible does the words co-equal, co-eternal, persons describing this idea of a trinity exist at?

And I was under the impression that when the Bible speaks of God it begins with a Capital letter since the Hebrew is written for words like lord (lowercase), Lord (first word Capital), LORD (all words are capital).   So in Genesis 1:26 the words (us/our/our) (are all lowercase) that cannot mean God because when speaking of God it always begins with a Capital letter or all letters are Capital.  So clearly the Hebrew words used by Moses were not discussing a trinity!   I think this is clearly like Psalms 82 where God is discussing with His Council.

I (SINNER) don't think you have a clue who you serve.   Why should I believe you and serve whatever it is you claim to serve?   You cannot even define it properly.

So, in a Christ like response.   How do you respond?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.95
  • Days Won:  21

39 minutes ago, theElect777 said:

How do you respond?

Ezekiel 8:3
He stretched out what looked like a hand and took me by the hair of my head. Then the Spirit lifted me up between earth and heaven and carried me in visions of God to Jerusalem, to the entrance of the north gate of the inner court, where the idol that provokes jealousy was located.

In this account, the Father is there, The preincarnate Yeshua (the hand is anthropomorphic) and the Spirit.

Furthermore, when it says let us make man in our image, it is the ChairPerson that sits on the Throne in the Divine Council that is speaking. Not the trinity. The trinity does not need to state things to each other as each knows instantly. Often the 'we' denotes God talking to others of His Imaged beings, either heavenly or earthly. Bene elohim are the holy ones that rule with Elohim (God). All disembodied spiritual beings are elohim. But only ONE Elohim is God. 'elohim' is not generally ontological unless it is addressing the Elohim of elohim(s).

Take careful note of syntax and remember, translators did/do not know everything and sometimes assume too much.

Edited by Justin Adams

Guest theElect777
4 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

He stretched out what looked like a hand and took me by the hair of my head. Then the Spirit lifted me up between earth and heaven and carried me in visions of God to Jerusalem, to the entrance of the north gate of the inner court, where the idol that provokes jealousy was located.

In this account, the Father is there, The preincarnate Yeshua (the hand is anthropomorphic) and the Spirit.

AWESOME!

And did you notice (He)(which is God) begins with Capital letter, Spirit begins with Capital (S), God is Capital (G)?   This is proof this is all discussing God and the Divinity of God!   Where as Genesis 1:26 is not.

Guest theElect777
10 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

I love this verse, even though it is the English version.   Look at how it is written in the Tanakh.  

3And it stretched out a form of a hand, and it took me by a lock of my hair, and a wind picked me up between the earth and between the heaven, and it brought me to Jerusalem in the visions of God, to the entrance of the inner gate that faces north, whereat was the seat of the image of jealousy that provokes jealousy  

גוַיִּשְׁלַח֙ תַּבְנִ֣ית יָ֔ד וַיִּקָּחֵ֖נִי בְּצִיצִ֣ת רֹאשִׁ֑י וַתִּשָּׂ֣א אֹתִ֣י ר֣וּחַ | בֵּֽין־הָאָ֣רֶץ וּבֵֽין־הַשָּׁמַ֡יִם וַתָּבֵא֩ אֹתִ֨י יְרֽוּשָׁלְַ֜מָה בְּמַרְא֣וֹת אֱלֹהִ֗ים אֶל־פֶּ֜תַח שַׁ֚עַר הַפְּנִימִית֙ הַפּוֹנֶ֣ה צָפ֔וֹנָה אֲשֶֽׁר־שָׁ֣ם מוֹשַׁ֔ב סֵ֖מֶל הַקִּנְאָ֥ה הַמַּקְנֶֽה:

It's interesting how the English makes this verse personable.   but the actual Hebrew Language does no such thing.

Guest theElect777

Look at verse 2:  

2And I saw, and behold, a likeness like the appearance of fire; from the appearance of its loins and below-fire, and from its loins and above-like an appearance of splendor, like the color of chashmal.   בוָֽאֶרְאֶ֗ה וְהִנֵּ֚ה דְמוּת֙ כְּמַרְאֵה־אֵ֔שׁ מִמַּרְאֵ֥ה מָתְנָ֛יו וּלְמַ֖טָּה אֵ֑שׁ וּמִמָּתְנָ֣יו וּלְמַ֔עְלָה כְּמַרְאֵה־זֹ֖הַר כְּעֵ֥ין הַֽחַשְׁמַֽלָה:

Doesn't it put you in mind of Elohim/I AM as the burning Bush?