• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

Just now, wingnut- said:

I guess then what you are proving is that you bear false witness, then when confronted with scripture that refutes it, your pride doesn't allow you to admit to your error.  Duly noted.  As far as helping you understand scripture, I can't, after years of trying the only thing that will recover you from your many errors is God, ask Him.

This is not true at all. I have no problem saying I  am wrong, when I see that I am wrong. You have not even come close. You have refuted nothing except in your own mind. 
I wonder, what will you say when you find out your gathering will be God gathering all if Jacob back to Israel? I will wait for that moment. 

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

On 8/14/2020 at 5:12 PM, The Light said:

This is just something that you have imagined. The rider on the white horse is a false christ.

More imagination, zero scriptural support.

Seal 5: the Great Tribulation.

Ye are the one with the imagination. I just put things where the Word says they go.

Oh Grasshopper.

Of course I have the Great Tribulation in the seals. That is exactly where it belongs. We don't need to imagine that the Great Tribulation is anywhere but where the Word says it is.

Rev 6

And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Not only can we see the Great Tribulation in the 5th seal, but we get a confirmation in Rev 7

Rev 7

14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

If you would only put things exactly where the word says they go, it all fits together perfectly. No sledge hammer needed, no imagination needed, just put things where the Word says they go. It's simple.

Oh, so you see that. That's good. Now look at the 7th trump and you will see that the wrath of God is over. What you are looking at in Rev 14 takes place in the seals. At the end of Rev 14 we see the coming of Jesus. Oh, look, we have the same coming Jesus at the 6th seal. Then what? We get another look of those that got victory over the beast. They came out of the Great Tribulation. AND THEY ARE SINGING THE SONG OF MOSES. They are the raptured 12 tribes across the earth. This is not the Church as we can see the Church in heaven in Rev 5. NO IMAGINATION NECESSARY. No sledgehammer necessary.

Rev 15

And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.

If you would stop dreaming all this stuff up and just put things where the Word says they go, everything fits together perfectly.

There is no reason for us to discuss anything: you already know it all. 

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  6

3 hours ago, iamlamad said:

The reason I did not answer right away is that I thought you were close to the truth.  We know VERY little about this 7 year covenant. 

Amp.  he shall enter into a strong and firm covenant with the many for one week [seven years].

Because Jesus skipped over this and the entire first half of the week, and because John is silent, my guess is, this will be done in secret. 

If we follow the rules of pronouns, it is NOT Jesus. 

We will just have to wait and see how they get their new temple built. It may be a war that Israel wins. 

Do you plan on being here to watch the Temple going up? 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Why would anyone imagine one following the scriptures is acting in fear? Sorry, but knowing the scriptures casts out fear. I have no fear of the 70th week because God's word tells us it is for DANIEL'S people. It is not for the Gentile church of today. It is to totally shatter the power if ISRAEL (Not the Gentile church) and bring them to the place where ONLY GOD can save them.  (Dan. 12)

Galatians 3:25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

Galatians 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

Galatians 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Galatians 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  6

Wrong again; the truth is, the rapture WILL BE prewrath, but it will also be PRETRIB.

What you don't know: When God first began teaching me Revelation, the FIRST think He sent me to find was the "midpoint clearly marked," and they "the entire 70th week 'clearly marked.'" (those are HIS words, not mine.) You see, I KNOW where the "trib" or 70th week is in Revelation. And after studying Paul, I know where the rapture is in Revelation. I can assure you, God is PRETRIB. 

I’m curious, Have you posted this somewhere?  
where in Revelation....chapter, verse

a. Beginning of week......

b. Mid point....

edit:  never mind, I found it...

7th seal....... covenant confirmed

7th trumpet......abomination of desolation...

thanks....let me go reread each again...

2nd edit: 

7th trumpet:

15 The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said: “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah, and he will reign for ever and ever.”

Spock question:  just curious, why do you think the loud voices in heaven say the kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord” at the abomination of desolation? 

3 hours ago, iamlamad said:

You have never told us how  posttribbers are going to get the the marriage. Are you stuck? No answer?

What scripture are you referencing for the pre trib marriage?  I know you think Rev is chronological so it isn't at the end of Rev,  so please enlighten me with book, chapter and verse.  

Are you taken before Satan kicked out of heaven?   Or after?   Do you fight the war in heaven, or

DO YOU GO TO HEAVEN AFTER EVERYONE UP THERE FIGHTS the war  yet  LEAVE THE EARTH BEFORE ANY TROUBLE BEGINS HERE?  

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW CAUSE IT SEEMS all this church you speak of wants to do is get served, not do any serving themselves. 
They want to do nothing but dance and party WHILE THE REST OF THE UNIVERSE EITHER FIGHT FOR GOD OR AGAINST HIM .  That doesn't really bother me

BUT

SEPARATING MY MEDIATOR FROM GOD FOR YOUR WEDDING?  How rude would that be.   Am I to walk around in sin the entire time?  Or does your groom not stay very long?  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,243
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2020 at 2:05 AM, DeighAnn said:

The Pre Tribulation Raptured Church.

But why is the church being raptured?  What purpose of God is it serving?  IDK

What is the CHARACTER of this "pre trib raptured church"?  They must need no testing.   They go as a group, their faith, belief and worship in The ONE TRUE GOD, must be without question.  They must be at every moment be striving to be without spot or blemish in their holy walk towards perfection to not get "left" (should I add "having received the free gift of salvation, justified through Him..?) 

What is "the church" bringing to Heaven?   (Seems to me like there would be a better time, with heaven either getting ready for a war or maybe already in the middle of one and all.  And what about that 1/2 hour of silence going to be happening when Satan is cast out, how will that affect the whole wedding thing?).  

So, What does the "pre trib raptured church" look like upon its arrival? 

all times?

Hi DeighAnn,

The Big WHEN, WHY and WHAT PURPOSE questions. Very good for they are very important. 

WHEN

God`s word tell us that when the Holy Spirit has brought the Body of Christ (across the world) to maturity of the faith then it is time for us to go to our eternal setting in glory.

`...till we all come to the unity of the faith and the knowledge of the Son of God to a mature man,...` (Eph. 4: 13)

The Holy Spirit was sent by the Lord to guide us into all truth, (John 16: 13) and He has done that over the centuries. We have most of the truth and the final one is God`s Eternal Purposes in Christ. (Eph. 1: 9 & 10)

Then in Acts we read how the Father will send Jesus when it is time for the restoration of all things.

`...that He (Father) may send Jesus Christ.....whom heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, of which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began.` (Acts 3: 20 & 21)

WHY

Most people think that is in relation to the earth, whereas it starts with the rulership of Christ in the third heaven with His body. Christ is presently at the Father`s right hand but when the Father sends Him to connect with His Body then they will go to His own throne, (authority by the Father) and there together they will rule. (Rev. 3: 21) They will rule by judging the fallen angels and then the world system. (1 Cor. 6: 2 & 3) 

WHAT PURPOSE

The wonderful purpose is that the Lord will have made for Himself kings & priests to serve with Him in the highest realm over all of God`s great kingdom.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,090
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

There is no reason for us to discuss anything: you already know it all. 

In other words you have absolutely no scriptures that support your position, nor can you disprove what I am saying. It's hard to disprove something that agrees with the scripture. Once you start imagining things such as there is an imaginary coming of Jesus at the 5th seal, you are toast. One mistake leads to another, leads to another, leads to another. Hopefully you won't be here when those 4 horsemen of the apocalypse go forth. It's not going to be pleasant when there are wars and famines and pestilence like has never been seen.

Edited by The Light

2 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi DeighAnn,

The Big WHEN, WHY and WHAT PURPOSE questions. Very good for they are very important. 

WHEN

God`s word tell us that when the Holy Spirit has brought the Body of Christ (across the world) to maturity of the faith then it is time for us to go to our eternal setting in glory.

`...till we all come to the unity of the faith and the knowledge of the Son of God to a mature man,...` (Eph. 4: 13)

The Holy Spirit was sent by the Lord to guide us into all truth, (John 16: 13) and He has done that over the centuries. We have most of the truth and the final one is God`s Eternal Purposes in Christ. (Eph. 1: 9 & 10)

Then in Acts we read how the Father will send Jesus when it is time for the restoration of all things.

`...that He (Father) may send Jesus Christ.....whom heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, of which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began.` (Acts 3: 20 & 21)

WHY

Most people think that is in relation to the earth, whereas it starts with the rulership of Christ in the third heaven with His body. Christ is presently at the Father`s right hand but when the Father sends Him to connect with His Body then they will go to His own throne, (authority by the Father) and there together they will rule. (Rev. 3: 21) They will rule by judging the fallen angels and then the world system. (1 Cor. 6: 2 & 3) 

WHAT PURPOSE

The wonderful purpose is that the Lord will have made for Himself kings & priests to serve with Him in the highest realm over all of God`s great kingdom.

I agree.  When Christ returns to earth as Lord of lords and King of kings for The Lords day and we will reign with Him for 1000 years. 

Acts 1:9 And when He had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

Acts 1:10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

Acts 1:11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven?

this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Left the earth, coming back to the earth. 

Yet another verse that the "theory" makes void.  

Matthew 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

Matthew 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Matthew 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.