• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

13 minutes ago, Henry_iain said:

Caitlin welcome to Worthy :) I am glad you came here. And  I would like to help you. To be able to do that I think it would be a great idea to follow Amanda's advice. So, introduce yourself a bit. And then as soon as you can, start a topic about this in a place where more people will see it. For now, I want to just assure you that God is full of grace and I believe He can save you. God bless. 

Hey , thanks for replying 

I’m just worried incase the thoughts

are unpardonable ?

I’ve been born again for 3 months  but I’m worried incase I’ve committed it or lost him 

I still have faith and hope tho ?

• This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

6 hours ago, Caitlin _ said:

Hey.

ive been dwelling on blasphemous thoughts about the Holy Spirit all day.

i has been tormented by them for months but spiritual warfare.

but these have originated in my mind out of fear and I’ve been thinking them for days.

im terrified incase I’ve committed the unpardonable sin.

im scared incase I’ve lost God.

i love God with all my heart and all my soul.

the thoughts have been calling the HS demon and devil out of obsession 

It feels like I’ve lost him.

my head has been disrespectful towards God all day almost like getting angry at him because of this.

ive felt condemned all day.

this is all me because I was away all day places.

im worried incase I’ve lost him. I love God so much with all my heart and soul.

i can’t hear from God (soft still voice) so i don’t know what he thinks about this 

Everytime I pray my head has an urge to think terrifying things like blot my n.m. out of the book of life and selling my s..l and blasphemous things because I try not to think them. 
im so worried incase I’ve lost him.

i had a dream last night where he was angry and it scares me.

i feel like he’s not with me ??

I love God and Jesus with all my heart and soul. This isn’t an attack

jesus said WHOEVER blasphemes the holy spirt (Christian or non Christian) will never be forgiven.

I’ve been dwelling on blasphemous thoughts towards the Holy Spirit for days.

I want to worship and serve God and glorify praise know and love him.

my head just thinks blasphemous things 

I’m terrified incase I’ve lost him 

please help ??????

:emot-heartbeat:

The Holy Ghost Does Not Point To His Self But

But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me: John 15:26

He Points Us To Jesus And His Blood

This is the one who came by water and blood--Jesus Christ. He did not come by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. 1 John 5:6

So Love The LORD Jesus

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. 1 John 1:7

And Rejoice

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Philippians 4:4

:emot-heartbeat:

Love, Joe

• Loved it! 3
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Caitlin _ said:

Thank you ?

I’ve been so worried!

It’s just the constant blasphemous thoughts towards the Holy Spirit ?

But I feel better now 

Shalom Caitlin,

Dirty cruel n profane words are abundant around us which came from people, readings, music n movies. This can penetrate into our subconscious mind and remain as memory because our body is weak and corruptible and sinful, inherited from Adam n Eve.

We cannot erase those wicked thoughts from our mind as we are contaminated with dirty words everyday, until we inherit incorruptible new body,

1 Cor 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

Submit ourselves to the Holy Spirit of Jesus and ask for protection from His blood who has defeated the enemy for good.

All sins even blasphemy towards sinful people will bring people to hell because we are called to forgive.

So calm yourself, rebuke the wicked thoughts everyday with the Words of God and regain peace.

In Jesus name Amen.

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,020
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,314
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

4 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

We cannot erase those wicked thoughts from our mind as we are contaminated with dirty words everyday, until we inherit incorruptible new body,

However, the Lord can give us a peaceful mind.   We need to remember to dwell on God's promises in the Word.   And prayer helps our minds, too.

Perfect-Peace-Is-26-3.jpg.73489b7c4e19c4a588d35622d99d67ea.jpg

Image-07-John-14-27-small.jpg.a6278399f874a82dfe192d5876bd7b46.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Content Count:  1,406
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

19 hours ago, Caitlin _ said:

I’ve been dwelling on blasphemous thoughts towards the Holy Spirit for days.

I want to worship and serve God and glorify praise know and love him.

my head just thinks blasphemous things 

I’m terrified incase I’ve lost him 

I go through periods of similar. It's like a mental version of Tourette's and I feel really bad about it. But it turns out that this is a somewhat common problem and fear amongst believers. Probably because it's a very effective way for the enemy to get us locked down in fear and going around in mental circles. Aside from prayer and renewing our minds I think one of the best things we can do for ourselves when thoughts like those come up is to let them pass. For a lot of people when they do things like argue with those thoughts, mentally or verbally, it makes them stand out even more. That's actually been noted in certain treatment methods of OCD. Something else I've found helpful is to train yourself to respond in a way that doesn't draw attention to those thoughts. When they come up get in the habit of distracting yourself with something that doesn't engage those thoughts. Something like thanking God for the good in your life and going over the ways you've been blessed can be good. Find what works for you and don't be afraid if it takes a while and alternating approaches.

• Loved it! 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,137
  • Content Per Day:  7.06
  • Days Won:  97

I pray you're doing well, @Caitlin _. I'll share the words of our Lord before continuing further. 

"Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man." (Matthew 15:11)

Your worry regarding these thoughts demonstrates they aren't intentional. If such things were springing from your heart then you wouldn't be concerned in the least. They would be an expression of the desires of your heart. Clearly they aren't. :) 

Yes, many of us have experience with such things so you're not alone. As others have written these thoughts can spring from a wide variety of sources, even the "random noise" of the mind. Take heart and trust in the Son of God who chose you before the foundation of the world. He is faithful to cleanse you of unrighteousness and keep you in Him. 

Edited by Marathoner
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

3 minutes ago, Marathoner said:

I pray you're doing well, @Caitlin _. I'll share the words of our Lord before continuing further. 

"Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man." (Matthew 15:11)

Your worry regarding these thoughts demonstrates they aren't intentional. If such things were springing from your heart then you wouldn't be concerned in the least. They would be an expression of the desires of your heart. Clearly they aren't. :) 

Yes, many of us have experience with such things so you're not alone. As others have written these thoughts can spring from a wide variety of sources, even the "random noise" of the mind. Take heart and trust in the Son of God who chose you before the foundation of the world. He is faithful to cleanse you of unrighteousness and keep you in Him. 

Hey thank you for replying ?

move been having the blasphemous thoughts all day out of impulse and obsession.

ive been on tiktok all day and have been sarcastic and prideful in my head when I’m usually not. The thoughts have annoyed me so much I’ve had a really bad attitude.

im now scared incase I’ve committed the unforgivable sin and I’m scared incase God won’t hear me if if pray because of my sin ??

I hope he’ll take me back...

again thanks :) 

• Loved it! 1